• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queen's Blade pages

No need to bump in such a short time after the last post.

Seems like no one has showed interest in the franchise, I made the Queens Gate profiles long ago (between the first ones made by me), although due the game being japanese, it miss a bunch of info.

Watched the anime long ago, but I remember next to nothing, so can't help you with that.

Only played QG, and I believe performed in Spiral Chaos do not scale to the other stories. QG also have few novels.

If you have how to prove the rating from that wiki (i.e, linking feats and such), you can create them here (naturally, you don't copy past).

I actually suck at creating wikis and such. However, whoever was the one that created Elina, I'd like for them to work on more pages, as these characters do have potential. They are also being refreshed in the new anime.

I see. Thank you. If we just scale all of the spiral chaos characters to each other, we'd just have everyone at the same tier like BBCTB, huh?

It's the crosstag crossover game for BlazBlue. Like how other weaker characters enter the verse and can contend with it's high tiers, so they just become equal to them in power because they are in the game.

Crosscaling naturally isn't allowed, however they scale to the verse itself (like Lili or anyone in genral do not scale to Dizzy from GG, but rather she would scale to the feats performed in said verse).

No from their canon, but they would scale to the other Spiral Chaos games, and if the continuity is proved, to Super Heroine Chronicle too. Although, I wouldn't Maron's final attack to anyone.

I see. Most scalings from the other wiki I showed you come from statements made by the characters, and a few feats. Anyone who can face the top tier demon characters are scaled to them.

Back