• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qubit vs Iron Man

Well clearly. Q-Bert is 1-A. I wasn't saying wha because Iron Man would body him. I was saying wha because Q-Bert godstomps Iron Man so hard that his alternate universe selves can feel it ovo

Actually, is Iron Man capable of stopping teleportation? Cause if he isn't, there is nothing stopping Qubit from simply teleporting something(bullet, for example) into his brain. Or heart. And with the speed equalized there is no way Tony is gonna be capable of stopping him from doing it in time... But, I have to admit I am forgetting one of Qubit's weaknesses:unwilling to kill.

Still, my vote, goes for Qubit.

Don't know for teleportaion thing, but since OP didn't give prep time, there is no prep time.

Back