• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qeustion with type 3 concept

Nah, not really. Let me make it simple.

A concept is not a reality, it is an abstract idea.
Type 3 is where the concept exists universally and governs objects, for example, the concept of square would represent the entire shape of square on the reality, and nuking everything related to said squares would stop that concept from existing as well.

Type 4 concepts are made by perceptions and had nothing to do with this "governing" stuffs. While type 2 is transcendent, completely independent from the objects.

It's often misinterpreted as "reality" because the page description can just be misleading.

Last edited:
I know concept is ideal but what was i asking is type 3 , abstract ideal equal to reallity in term of fundamentality such on high-godly page erase ones on conceptual level would give high-godly cuz concept are more fundamental than reallity , but what i think is difference.

Another type i knew what they are.

I know concept is ideal but what was i asking is type 3 , abstract ideal equal to reallity in term of fundamentality such on high-godly page erase ones on conceptual level would give high-godly cuz concept are more fundamental than reallity , but what i think is difference.

Another type i knew what they are.
You mean, type 3 concept is deeper than reality? The set of type 3 concepts is what makes the reality as far as I know, they should be on the same level fundamentality.

Yeah it's what i mean , and i think that concept isn't deeper than reallity.
It would be something like this
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-28T053757.884.jpg

If type 3 isn't deeper than reallity then it shouldn't given high-godly and nep type 2 ?

Last edited:
If type isn't deeper than reallity then it shouldn't given high-godly or nep type 2 ?
High godly is being capable of Regenerating from conceptual ee and nep type 2 is lacking everything at an conceptual level

High godly is being capable of Regenerating from conceptual ee and nep type 2 is lacking everything at an conceptual level
But type 3 isn't deeper or fundamentally than reallity , high-godly you need to erase foundation of person type 3 seem not like that.

Also nep type 2 , just erased on type 3 level aren't difference from erase person with normal EE.

Back