• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q (Star Trek) vs Zeedmillenniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I feel like this might be a little stompy in Zeed's favor. If I recall, he's almost by far the strongest High 2-A. If someone can convince me how this is even, though, then I might be inclined to try and make a proper vote. (Are you talking about Base Q, the Continuum, or the Q-Prophet?)

I didn't specify because if you don't you use the characters at their strongest.

That said yes, Prophet.

@Aeyu

I believe Sealed Zeed was considered to be the Strongest High 2-A AP wise, however that may not be the case. Unless I'm missing something Sealed Zeed is atleast stronger than Yggdrasil.

That's true, but this is a unique case. All three of Q's keys are High 2-A to varying degrees.

Anyway. Zeed can resist Q's Reality Warping and all manner of his powers in relation to physics and power nullification.

Meanwhile, Zeed can't really kill Q due to High-Godly regen and the ability to resist Dura negation and Power Nullification, as well as being able to neg existence erasure.

Zeed can manipulate concepts and causality. Q could put a Law on that and could counter by diverting the essence of information and physics, and probably use Vector Manipulation in some way as well (Not to mention being acausal and outside time and space. The Prophet's powers also infinitely dwarf the individual Q's), but this would just make an arbitrary loop.

Both have type 5 immortality and other ridiculous types of immortality (1, 2, 3, 5 and 8 vs 1, 3, 4, 5 and 9)

Both have dimensional BFR.

Both can manipulate life, death and souls.

Both can summon.

Both can manipulate pocket realities.

Both have Dura-negating weapons.

Yeah, I'm gonna heavily go inconclusive because this would be a crapstorm. Neither can kill the other at all (at least not permanently)

Sealed Zeed was considered the strongest, but Mugen pointed out theirs really nothing that puts him above TF!Demon Lords. Not sure if he's ever been formally "downgraded" yet though.

He's still pretty high end though.

Yeah, Sealed Zeed has a massive AP Downgrade. He's below the True Demon Lords now, but I think above True Ygg....Maybe...

Inconclusive.

Also @Dragon Homeostasis said that Zeed was the greatest threat and two of the SGDL were thought to be the dragon however it turns out it was Zeed and he was FAR worse than them.

I think he can keep the High 2-A rating

Prophet Q is also @ megaverse lvl (as he can bust infinite multiverses) if zeed can do that as well then id say inconclusive.

Plus Q has multi-xenoversal range, thats one thing he has better but not sure if that affect the outcome

"Stated that they were capable of "seeing things better," across "all dimensions", of which 10 and 26 of have been alluded to."

or 1-B range

I added "likely far higher," to his range for the same reason that his "Possibly higher," isn't a Hyperverse level rating, because it's vague and not really assured, at least in canon. The books talk about infinite dimensions, but the books aren't canon, and unless one of the higher-ups confirms that subspace has infinite dimensions or at least a countless number, or even 10 or 26 we can't be sure. We just know (for certain) that he's overwhelmingly at the highest end of High 2-A, and likely is far higher than that, since Q is already far above the baseline.

Yes.

There were 5 votes inconclusive, and now there is 6.

Inconclusive: (Myself, Crzer07, ZacharyGrossman273, Phoenix821, SITHISIT, Jockey-1337)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back