• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha Nikos vs Captain America

I think Pyrrha's Magnetism will give her a critical edge in this fight. Both are master martial artists and she far exceeds his speed (but his reactions even that somewhat) but her striking force is far greater. Combined with her lethal spear a single good hit after moving the shield out of the way might just do him in. Nothing against Cap, but I think Pyrrha takes this.

Oh... I read the first entry, whoops. Still think it's kind of funky to have someone who's simply the pinnacle among humans to hit triple digit machs, but otherwise Pyrrha's in trouble if he's really that fast. Still, the poster did note that while he was fast enough to react and see the ship coming, he couldn't actually do anything to stop it or do much to get out of the way. Either way, I feel that the calc is a bit wonky.

Pyrrha should be able to parry most of his shield attacks thanks to her magnetism and she is far more agile than any normal human should be. Of course, Cap isn't any normal human but he's still weak to bullets and if Pyrrha uses her magnetism to force his shield out the way after he throws it she could just shoot him a few times in the had and chest or stab him in the throat.

Captain America doesn't have the strength or the durability to keep up... he is outclassed by far.

Cap's at a huge disadvantage because his shield would get manipulated by her Polarity, she's also slightly above him in physical capabilities. She usually doesn't use her ability openly so if/when she does Cap would get completely caught off guard, a moment of being off guard can easily cost him the battle.

Actually, this one is one of the few fights that's still fairly close even after the downgrade.

Back