• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, how does FNAF World Purple Guy behave in combat? His Standard Tactics & all that? In the absence of any detailing on that, his characterization or how he behaves in cutscenes?
& of course, what prevents him being "blitzed" by Sans's sheer quantity/volume of attacks with his Danmaku?

I mean, since he apparently has everything, Reapers, Bombs, and Eyebots jump to attack Sans while Purpleguy either uses Speed Song or Hocus Pocus

This has been done before, I've already gone over why Sans wins this in another thread so I'll just talk about it again here.

To begin with, the massive AP advantage Sans has. Sans is capable of harming LVL 19 presumably high DT Frisk, who scales massively above their LVL 1 presumably no DT Pacifist Route self, who can effortlessly tank a 101,339,049 joule explosion with no damage. That is 6,755 times the bare minimum of Wall level, the tier that base Purple Guy is listed in. While I don't doubt that Purple Guy is significantly above the bare minimum of Wall level, especially when enhanced, it would still be about a 5x AP gap assuming he was at the peak of it. Regardless, we can assume that Sans would kill Purple Guy very quickly if he landed one decent attack on him.

While it is possible for Purple Guy to kill Sans if Sans gets tired enough, there's no reason to assume Purple Guy would be able to do that in time, given how Sans would fight him in character. He would throw him to the ground using telekinesis, which PG can't avoid, then pierce him with a row of bones, something PG wouldn't see coming. And even if he survived that, I highly doubt he could survive the remainder of Sans' first attack. It's a stretch to not even say that Sans stomps PG, as he would almost certainly kill PG before PG can do anything to kill Sans.

Sans just TKs and bones with far higher AP. The fact that he's not even Wall level+ means there's like a 10x AP difference at minimum.

Sans via AP Advantage (I don't think this is necro since last I checked necro only counts if people don't comment for over 1 month!)

Back