• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pun-Pun vs Zen'O (Dragon Ball Genesis)

I fully expect some degree of 1-A hax from this Zeno considering how Akreious is

also considering how Pun-Pun worked that pic is disturbingly accurate

I vote inconclusive.

I'm restricting Zen'O's possibly 1-A EE for this since I think that's the fair thing to do?

So yeah. Pun-Pun can survive 2-A EE (I think. That's a wall of text that I don't wanna bother reading. Sowy >_<) but Pun-Pun has not displayed anything on the level required to kill Zen'Os 1-A self.

@Akreious

How good is Zeno's resistance to Mind Hax ?

Because Pun-Pun vastly upscales above Vecna's, who has an immense scaling chain of bypassing 2-A levels of Mind resistance

Overlord775 said:
@AkreiousHow good is Zeno's resistance to Mind Hax ?
Because Pun-Pun vastly upscales above Vecna's, who has an immense scaling chain of bypassing 2-A levels of Mind resistance
By technicality, Zen'O straight up doesn't have a mind via coming from a place that... doesn't have such a thing. Or anything. Since the 2-A Zen'O is literally just a plaything that Zen'O is forced to use to interact with the lower dimensions by the Aetherion Lords.

Immortality Type 10, Immortality Type 9, Possibly 1-A, Possibly Irrelevant Speed, Void Manip. possibly still able to kill other Void Entities? I mean you'd sort of be hard-pressed to believe this 2-A can still retain all of these abilities without some form of 1-A connection no?

And I mean still. Type 9 and 10 Immortality.

Immortality Type 10, Possibly 1-A, Possibly Irrelevant Speed, Void Manip. possibly still able to kill other Void Entities

Aren't proof of it being an avatar, since that would just mean the first key could possibly be as strong as the second key

could mean a lot of different things really

and about the Immortality Type 9, you should really write in in the description, since on it's own it doesn't imply it's based on his second key.

Back