• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi AP Revision (Continued)

Aand apparently I got unfollowed from this thread.

Anyway I agree too, but didn't the 2-As aside from AoC already scale from the LoC affecting 2 multiverses?

RKGenki said:
Aand apparently I got unfollowed from this thread.

Anyway I agree too, but didn't the 2-As aside from AoC already scale from the LoC affecting 2 multiverses?
Yes. But I believe that stomping a baseline 2-A is considered more impressive.

If not, it still changes UKG's scaling

Well, since those tier usually are not muliplicative idk how much above baseline would be affecting 2 multiverses, so they're both unquantifiably above baseline anyway.

Also:

"That is due to our adjustment. The isolation field will only stop interference from one direction. Even though it will reject all attempts from the outside, it is still possible to guide a victim in from the inside. Only targets that your witch side unconsciously seeks will enter this world. After such limitation, if the force known as 'law of cycle' seeks to contact Akemi Homura still. Then the only way it will enter is through being captured by the labyrinth as a victim and be forced to materialize in this world. In that case, us Incubator will then finally be able to ascertain the puzzle behind magic girl's disappearance, and observe it directly. In fact, the characters that existed in the real world already joined in strange ways. What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world. Well, there was never any need to search, from the begining you have made things easier for us, Akemi Homura. Even before this all started, you have always called the 'law of cycles' by the name of Kaname Madoka.

The latter is obviously acausality, but what's the former? Still acausality, resistance to probability manipulation or what?

Seems also some kind of resistance to precognition based on seeing/knowing future possibilities. Not 100% sure about probability, but it could also be that, yes.

Eh, it was worth a shot.

At the end of the day at this level, causality/fate/probability are almost interchangeable anyway.

Also I like how Kyubey is basically describing it as "Cause and effect don't apply to her period"

It's Kyubey, you don't know what he is planning next. :v

Also, Kyubey referred Homulilly's Barrier as "world". Does that mean the barrier is actually a planet, considering there is a moon and sun in there?

Obviously. Homulilliy stronkest High 4-C when.

It does have some fairly interesting statements about Homulilly controlling the "laws" of her pocket world however.

I don't think that it's actual law manipulation (it most likely refer to the fact that everything inside is shaped by Homulilly's will) but it definitely gives an idea of the scale of her reality warping which is noice

Yeah but it's good as a supporting statement.

Also it's one of the few scaleable things that Homulilly does so that's nice

Back