• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puck vs Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai

I mean this is absolute zero freezing vs the heat of the sun, which one comes out on top i don't know, don't have much knowledge on that sort of thing but if i had to guess probably the absolute zero, not to mention puck can kill people by freezing their souls so this match should be interesting.

IIRC even if its the core of the sun, Absolute zero wins. After all when its reaches absolute zero "nearly all molecular motion ceases".

Ah then puck's freezing is beating out yamamoto's heat then and the fact that puck can also freeze souls doesn't help yamamoto either, seems puck might win this match.

Basically when emilia entered into a contract with puck she had puck take away her memories, once puck broke the contract, her memories came back, so it's more like he can keep memories and not like destroy them or anything, it's seems to be more of a contractual thing and not really combat applicable.

Not that he needs it, in his beast of the end form as soon as he goes into it the entire area starts to freeze to absolute zero and it keeps spreading until it eventually destroys the world if not stopped, it's just a byproduct of him existing in that form. Puck can also kill by freezing souls so he is pretty hax.

I was about to bring up Yamamoto summoning the people he has killed but Puck's Absolute Zero and freezing souls seems to take care of that.

I'm voting for him for now.

Back