• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of attrition, Psykos TK overpowers Tsunade, but that’s about it, and she can’t keep it up forever. Meanwhile Tsunade’s stamina is far higher.

AP
Okay so the first thing to do is find out what their AP actually is
  • Psykos is being scaled to Goketsu, who's calc puts him at 715.8 megatons
  • Tsunade was incredibly, painfully, difficult to find because what she scales to is literally never verified and I have to profile hunt through 20~ pages. Eventually I found the following: Pain who is rated at 532 Megatons and scaling Madara's Susano'o to Itachi's which withstood a 600 Megaton lightning bolt. There is another feat here, but literally no one could stop it of the group and there isn't a clean way of scaling Tsunade to the meteors.
So Psykos is: 715.8 / 600 = 1.19x times more powerful than Tsunade

Speed
  • Psykos is currently being scaled to a Mach 774 calc, but there is a thread trying to upscale her to baseline MHS+ or mach 1000
  • Tsunade, as before, required me to hunt through dozens of profiles to actually get a speed rating but after that I found the following: Pain moving at Mach 207, Kakashi moving at Mach 2225
So Tsunade is 2.225x to 2.87x faster than Psykos. An nice advantage, but not enough to blitz with her in-character

Lifting Strength
  • Psykos in her weakest puppet crushed a giant volume of concrete and stone, with an accepted value of 6,624,790,676.213 kilograms
  • Tsunade scales to this calc and this calc, which get 16,519,736.56 kilograms and 4,290,496.07633 kilograms respectively
Psykos' TK is at the bare minimum 401 times greater than Tsunade's lifting strength. And using her high end she's 2,179.851 times greater. In other words once gripped, Tsunade literally cannot escape

Hax
  • Tsunade's greatest asset is her chakra scalpels if she decides to use them. They can bypass skin/muscles and directly attack organs and internal networks. Her healing also means that anything not instantly fatal she can likely came back from (besides dismemberment)
  • Psykos can increase gravity by a factor of 300. Previously Milly implied this wouldn't change much, but I disagree with this. Kaguya's gravity dimension completely crippled the movement speed of Obito, Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke despite them being lightyears beyond Tsunade at this point. In fact it limited them so much that Obito had let himself die because he could not avoid an spike from Kaguya. Fighting under intense gravity also effect internal organs which canonically are not enhanced in any capacity by chakra. Considering this along with Psykos' TK shield that is slightly superior to Tsunade's AP, Psykos' ability to fly, and her ranged advantage with energy beams she's going to be in solid control of the fight
Conclusion (in my view)

Tsunade is faster, but that's about it. Once grabbed by Psykos she is completely helpless. The fight will not last long enough for stamina to play a factor, and once grabbed Psykos more or less cannot lose as long as she isn't stupid. Being restrained and suspended in air nullifies basically her entire powerset.

So Psykos. Tsunade's only win condition is an OOC rapid blitz, which likely won't work since Psykos grabbing her stops this and wins her the fight.

Last edited:
I'll agree with Qaw for now, I might change my mind depending upon further arguments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back