• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype: Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a long time coming. to make a long story short, I used my godly power to snap this speed calc into existence.

This would scale to even the most low tier character, as Alex can do this in the early game. This would also upgrade the God tiers to At least Hypersonic likely Hypersonic+ do to how close the feat is to the next tier. Keep in mind this would only affect the reactions and combat speed.

Thats it.

Last edited:
I am fine with this.

Also, if you want to promote this thread so that some staff members can evaluate this, link this thread to the Content Revision Promotion Thread.

So, 3 staff and 2 Calculation Group Members.

Is that enough input for a CRT of a relatively small franchise such as this to go through, or do we still need to wait for more input?

That sounds great.

However, just in case, I'll just wait for one of the staff members to state for whether or not these inputs are enough for the CRT to be fully approved so that one of us can make the changes.
2 admins already stated that the changes are fine. That should be more than enough for you to carry on this upgrade.

Don't forget to follow the editing rules tho.

I have implemented the changes for the speed ratings. I think this thread has been concluded.

Can any of the staff members please close down this thread?

I have implemented the changes for the speed ratings. I think this thread has been concluded.

Can any of the staff members please close down this thread?
Have you linked this CRT to the edit histories of the profiles?

Have you linked this CRT to the edit histories of the profiles?
I’m pretty sure I did. All the recent changes I did, with the exception of minor changes such as grammar fix or fixing my editing mistakes (which I’ve checked the “This is a minor edit” box for), all have their respective CRT links linked in their edit histories.

Okay then. I checked the existing profiles and they have indeed been edited with the CRT linked. This thread has been concluded, and can be closed.

Wait hold up, I think something had been lost in translation. I meant that only people who scale to endgame Prototype 2 Alex get hypersonic likely hypersonic+, and the rest of the verse would just be hypersonic, sorry.

Wait hold up, I think something had been lost in translation. I meant that only people who scale to endgame Prototype 2 Alex get hypersonic likely hypersonic+, and the rest of the verse would just be hypersonic, sorry.
That’s easy enough to fix.

However, keep in mind to also explicitly specific the speed ratings for which characters gets which next time. Because when I’ve read the page, I saw “this would scale to even the most low tier character” and “Hypersonic likely Hypersonic+” and that’s about it, and it also doesn’t help that the speed ratings aren’t specified for who gets which. ^_^;

I have implemented the true changes you've conveyed.

Do you consider this thread as being concluded, and thus can be closed, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back