• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal Godzilla Composite Hax reorganization

So, this seems to be an appropriate thread to bring this up, but...

Why do we ever assume that Godzilla would or even could use his Radar Sense with his teleportation? The only time any form of Godzilla is shown or described as teleporting, they're using it for travel purposes only, and it seems to be risky and take time, judging by the description here.

There's no idea or concept of how they're teleporting, how long it takes to activate, etc--as well, it was two very different versions of Godzilla (Rozan isn't even the real Big G, but rather a member of Godzilla's species from another planet???) that used Radar Sense and teleportation. So why do people think Radar Sense + Teleportation is a viable win strat?

Well boy this is a thread about hax organization rather than a disscussion about how Composite Godzilla will behave in a battle.

But I'll be happy to help you later in another thread.

In my case, I see no point of discussing a new topic if the first topic is not properly concluded.

Nedge 1000 it would be cool if you could please call an admin to take a look into the list I made?

Unfortunetly I dont have a good signal right now.

Eva132 said:
Nedge 1000 it would be cool if you could please call an admin to take a look into the list I made?

Unfortunetly I dont have a good signal right now.
I did this earlier. I did ask someone to contact Antvasima when he was active earlier and even offer my message since it was glitch.

I did it again. I think I will unfollow this CRT. If nothing change, ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬», I have tried my best and this is what matters in life.

Back