• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rolling Stones would probably detect that Scolippi himself was fated to die, and kill him instead, so Thunder McQueen would win I guess?

Thing is, if Scolippi is not sculpted in the Stone

Then he cannot be killed by McQueen's HtH (Or at least I thing so)

So I'd vote for Scolippi

But what would it do? Just nullify HtH's power? I don't think Roling Stones can do that. And if McQueen is sculpted into it, then it means he's gonna die, which means Scolippi's gonna die.

I don't know if Scolippi is even usable in Versus Debate tbf. If he isn't shown in Rolling Stones then it's his fate not to die in the near future. There is no way to know he if would appear in this situation or not.

In this situation specifically there is though, Rolling Stones offers a "better death" to whoever is fated to die, in this case McQueen WANTS to kill himself and bring Scolippi down with him, but Scolippi probably wouldn't want that, so Rolling Stones would target him and kill him, sparing McQueen.

Well, I guess it is kinda farfetched, but it's the only way I could see this fight play out, so this is inconclusive I guess.

I'm gonna vote inconclusive due to us having no way of knowing what will happen if HtH says that Scolippi will die if McQueen dies, but Rolling Stone says McQueen will die but Scolippi will not. It's a paradox and I have no idea which will trump which

Didn't rolling stone once predict multiple people's deaths (unless that was anime only). Rolling Stone just has both of them sculpted and both die.

I mean does it being dust effect how many people can be sculpted. I mean it's probably still inconclusive anyways as it's completely up to the stone on who can die here, but I'm pretty sure it can just say both are doomed to die.

Just because someone's face is in the stone doesn't mean they will die immediately, it could just show McQueen and he wouldn't be able to kill himself or Scolippi but he would kill himself after 3 years or something. The reason it showed multiple people is because Mista saved Bucci from dying but Bucci not dying when he should have resulted in other people dying, it's kinda complicated but yeah, inconclusive either way.

It MIGHT be an incon but who knows lol, great idea for a battle.

However, it should be considered Mc Queen doesn't just kill himself on anyone, but on someone he has a sort of weird admiration for, and since Scolippi has normal durability, and they're going for a kill, or at least trying to win, he could just punch him once and kill him (9-C AP), and the stone would predict it. Or punch him, ko him, and win in that way.

So, Thunder will definitely kill himself at some point during the match. Rolling Stones will show Thunder and Scolippi since they're both gonna die in that case.

Then, either Rolling Stones euthanizes Thunder, and HtH takes Scolippi with him, or it gets Scolippi first and gives McQueen the win. I feel like those are the only two things that can happen.

People forget Thunder's HTH imprinting doesn't happen automatically, Mc Queen has to feel a sort of admiration or love for the character to lock onto them. He has prior knowledge, but outside of looking like Jesus, Scolippi isn't too impressive. I think it's more likely for Queen to either kill himself without locking onto him, or just beat him up.

Also, can HTH reflect a death such as Rolling Stones? I feel like that's a bit of an NFL, we only see it reflecting death via mundane causes, not supernatural ones.

I think it's just contact based, instant death that leaves no damage. That's why people thought Scolippi's gf suicided.

She jumped off the building but still remained unscathed. I am not arguing for anybody because... Rolling Stones can be very unpredictable, especially with stuff like Highway To Hell.

That's not even a wrong explaination, it literally activates when fate says so with no rhyme or reason to it, any match with Scolippi in it has to be an incon (outside of stuff like instant death resistance or fate manip resistance)

Back