• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made some upgrades for Kali and The Claw, and also I'm upgrading Myo's intelligence to be either Gifted or Genius in combat since her intelligence section has no rating.

Hey just letting yall know now the fandom limbus wiki is officially abandoned and moved to wiki.gg(the admins of said wiki also greenlit vandalization from this day forward)

Just lettin yall know before some problems occur in the near future via using any wiki scans

thats where the admins of the fandom limbus wiki migrated to

and because fandom hates deleting wikis that want to move, the fandom wiki is gonna remain the top result and drown out the actual official wiki

I was thinking of making some profiles, and I was wondering if any of the following characters are already being worked on:
  • Yujin
  • Tenma
  • Isadora
  • Rose
  • Cecil
  • Mirinae
  • Katriel

I was wondering, does Sin/E.G.O. grant Non-Physical Interaction?
Probably, given Dimensional Refraction Variant can be physically damaged just like any other Abnormality. It doesn't make much sense to say that's just a thing people can do by default, so it likely has to do with E.G.O and the specialized color damage bullets given to the Rabbits. Sin doesn't really have any feats of doing the same though, and it's an inherently weaker form of Light manipulation compared to E.G.O, so it's likely just a basic stat amp of some kind.

Also, Wokistan is working on a Yujin profile but it's on hold until the low and mid tier characters have actual speed scaling instead of a placeholder value.

Probably, given Dimensional Refraction Variant can be physically damaged just like any other Abnormality. It doesn't make much sense to say that's just a thing people can do by default, so it likely has to do with E.G.O and the specialized color damage bullets given to the Rabbits. Sin doesn't really have any feats of doing the same though, and it's an inherently weaker form of Light manipulation compared to E.G.O, so it's likely just a basic stat amp of some kind.

Also, Wokistan is working on a Yujin profile but it's on hold until the low and mid tier characters have actual speed scaling instead of a placeholder value.
I see. thanks for the clarification.

So besides Yujin, is there anyone among the names I listed that I shouldn't make a profile for yet?

I'm currently working on Mirinae's profile and I was wondering if these pages could be as a part of her moveset: if though she hasn't used them
Unyielding Strike- all unnamed Hana Association Fixers have this page, and Mirinae\Harold\Olivier all have this in their books.
Confrontation- same as above.
Godspeed-all unnamed Hana Association Fixers have this page.
Afterimage- although no one uses this page MMirinae\Harold\Olivier all have this in their books.

HUUUUUUGE Limbus Company stuff announced during the Livestream.

We will finally see the Deyvat Association and branches from other sections, such as north and west.

Walpurgisnacht will contain 2 IDs and 1 Ego

THE EARLKING IS REAL

Last edited:
Earlking is supposed to revive defeated sinners, but from the stream we're going to be using chain battles more often. So either they get revived instantly or are just slotted to the back of the list.

Question as someone who's currently doing the Greet Uninvited Guests section of Library of Ruina (y'know, Impuritas Civitatis' third encounter) and using lots of high end key pages...

At this point in the story, we only really use key pages for something else than attribution if they're, I'd say, on the level of a Grade 2 Fixer or higher. I'd further say that the characters we fight and use are on the levels of: Grade 2 Fixers, Grade 1 Fixers, Claws or Colors.

Where would y'all rank/scale Xiao (w/ E.G.O), Philip (Stable Distortion), Distorted Yan, Mirinae and Olivier?
Actually, what kind of rank/tier do our opponents on the Reverberation Ensemble scale to? I only know Argalia is a Color.

Personally, I'm guessing each of them is comparable to a Claw for the most part? Idk. We definitely canonically (and originally) don't have the ability to ascribe a Color to each floor, so I'm guessing we're really sending a bunch of Grade 1s and Grade 2s to take care of a Claw.

Where would y'all rank/scale Xiao (w/ E.G.O), Philip (Stable Distortion), Distorted Yan, Mirinae and Olivier?
Actually, what kind of rank/tier do our opponents on the Reverberation Ensemble scale to? I only know Argalia is a Color.

Personally, I'm guessing each of them is comparable to a Claw for the most part? Idk. We definitely canonically (and originally) don't have the ability to ascribe a Color to each floor, so I'm guessing we're really sending a bunch of Grade 1s and Grade 2s to take care of a Claw.
Reverb Ensemble are all generally SoTC individually. Combined they took out a Hana section with the Vermillion Cross, so it makes sense they're as high as they are.

The term "color" is just a title that signifies great achievement, and doesn't mean you're actually the most powerful among fixers. For example, Vergilius wasn't even a color until The Red Mist died, nor was the Indigo Elder classified as such until recently. Think of it like Grade 1+, it's mostly the most exemplary of Grade 1, but that doesn't mean others without the title couldn't just as easily slot in.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you know spoilers past where you are, but save the Claw questions for until you complete the game.

The term "color" is just a title that signifies great achievement, and doesn't mean you're actually the most powerful among fixers.
Eh, there are Grade 1 Fixers who are comparable to Colours, but as a whole Colours are a "cut above Grade 1" as Roland says in Full Stop Office's Reception.

It's just a bit hard to remember that when the most memorable Grade 1s are the best of the best.

I had a thought. In the last phases of The Black Silence's reception Roland didn't use any of Gebura's skills. Does this mean that he either a)can't copy skills related to Abnormality E.G.O.s., b)Gebura's fighting style is so simple that he doesn't have anything to copy, or c)It's simply game balancing?

I had a thought. In the last phases of The Black Silence's reception Roland didn't use any of Gebura's skills. Does this mean that he either a)can't copy skills related to Abnormality E.G.O.s., b)Gebura's fighting style is so simple that he doesn't have anything to copy, or c)It's simply game balancing?
What do you mean by "didn't use Gebura's skills"?

Yeah that's the one. So I was wondering if this implies anything or it's simply a matter of game balancing.
The Memory cards seemingly depict the receptions Roland canonically took part in. This is supported by the post-battle cutscene for Dawn Office, where Angela points out Salvador did not recognize him.

If there's no Memory card for the Red Mist, then he likely did not participate in that fight. Given Binah is made playable for the first time during that episode, it would make sense for her to have been the one who handled Kali instead.

The Memory cards seemingly depict the receptions Roland canonically took part in. This is supported by the post-battle cutscene for Dawn Office, where Angela points out Salvador did not recognize him.

If there's no Memory card for the Red Mist, then he likely did not participate in that fight. Given Binah is made playable for the first time during that episode, it would make sense for her to have been the one who handled Kali instead.
Hmm, yeah it does make sense for that to be the case.

By the way, is anyone currently working on profiles for the Reverberation Ensemble? Cause I was thinking of making one for Elena, Eileen, and Tanya.

Back