• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Question

There is a lot to be corrected here

- AP: Being way superior to a normal lion isn't enough to put you at 9-A. Being able to destroy buildings with ease has no basis to it and needs to be calced, and being way stronger than just High 8-C is not enough for 8-B

- Speed: The first key is ok, but the second part is not good enough justification.

- Lifting strength: Neither of those 2 rating exist

- Stamina: Nothing that really backs it up

- Range: There is no Ten+ meters

- Formatting, I'm not sure why you place a lot of it in Bold. Also you formatted the picture incorrectly

It also lacks a lot of scans

Refer to this when creating a profile or you can always look at existing profiles for referrence: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Format_for_Character_Profiles

There is a lot to be corrected here
Here we go
- AP: Being way superior to a normal lion isn't enough to put you at 9-A.
Wouldn’t it still make him 9-B+?
Being able to destroy buildings with ease has no basis to it and needs to be calced,
Why destroying building isn’t building level? Confused
and being way stronger than just High 8-C is not enough for 8-B
Okay
- Speed: The first key is ok, but the second part is not good enough justification.
Why Tanju did make a whole tower under 3 seconds
- Lifting strength: Neither of those 2 rating exist
What? I literally looked at lifting strenght there was Class P
- Stamina: Nothing that really backs it up
Yeah gotta change that one
- Range: There is no Ten+ meters
Then what should I write few meters?
- Formatting, I'm not sure why you place a lot of it in Bold.
I will change those
Also you formatted the picture incorrectl
Wdym how can I fix it

Wouldn’t it still make him 9-B+?
No, afaik, the AP of a Lion is nowhere near enough to upscale to 9-B+

Why Tanju did make a whole tower under 3 seconds
It should still be calculated and you should show a calc blog, then have it be approved by calc members

What? I literally looked at lifting strenght there was Class P
There is no Class B and there is only Class P, not Class P+

Why destroying building isn’t building level? Confused
You still need it calculated and show the feat where he did it. Destroying a building isn't always building level

Then what should I write few meters?
look at the range page

No, afaik, the AP of a Lion is nowhere near enough to upscale to 9-B+
Oh okay
It should still be calculated and you should show a calc blog, then have it be approved by calc members
Okay
There is no Class B and there is only Class P, not Class P+
Misspell
You still need it calculated and show the feat where he did it. Destroying a building isn't always building level
Why? Like how does that work

I have IRL stuff to do outside of this wiki, be patient. Also could you give me the timeframe of the feat?

A scan is basically a photo or a video of a feat.
OHHH but I dont have clips I have episodes? Can I do it like (Link Go to 5:34)

From what I've seen, the lion guy isn't even the one who does the feat and something like that still would need to be calced regardless

From what I've seen, the lion guy isn't even the one who does the feat and something like that still would need to be calced regardless
He scales to it since if he used to himself he would overpower them, his sister does to herself and seen at the end to be stronger than both so if uses on himself he would overpower that feat via scaling to his sister
Also srry for the late respond check the sandbox again I added ALL the links.

Last edited:
Back