• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why not update it instead? All it's missing are scans and descriptions, so it would still work as a profile

I personally do not mind, but what do you think, @Firestorm808 ?
I just updated the Celestial sapiens profile as per all the recent changes this month. We have alot of celestial sapiens profile with no variation at all, even a small crt about them causes alot of work. Alien X and celestial sapiens profile makes sense as both of them have considerable variation due to ben and omnitrix but Galactic gladiator and Starbeard just appeared once and can easily just be mentioned in celestial sapiens profile (they don't have any variation).

Dev (Astraverse), and Brahmastra.

While there are calculations for the AP, everything else about Dev's profile is of poor quality. There are no references for anything, there's no explanations for most of his abilities, and no calculations for his Lifting Strength. Then there's the Brahmastra profile, whose only scan is the one where it draws energy from the universe, which clearly isn't a 3-A feat in the slightest.

While there are calculations for the AP, everything else about Dev's profile is of poor quality. There are no references for anything, there's no explanations for most of his abilities, and no calculations for his Lifting Strength. Then there's the Brahmastra profile, whose only scan is the one where it draws energy from the universe, which clearly isn't a 3-A feat in the slightest.
@57Dev

Hmm. Well my bad the character has like 5 minutes of screen time.

Even then I will try to update the page. I made a calc on the lifting strength but it has not been evaluated for more than a month. Brahmastra has been stated to contain the energy of the universe so I will also link the shot of the statement.

Last edited:
Do we... allow this? There's no scans or reference list for it either

We do

I think this verse page can be deleted, I'm the only supporter and I created the page a year ago but currently I'm not interested in the verse anymore, and it seems no one else had interest in the verse since it was created, plus it only has one profile

I think this verse page can be deleted, I'm the only supporter and I created the page a year ago but currently I'm not interested in the verse anymore, and it seems no one else had interest in the verse since it was created, plus it only has one profile
The current profile is pretty good, verse without supporters can stay if their profiles has good quality which this one has.

The current profile is pretty good, verse without supporters can stay if their profiles has good quality
Thank god wang ling can stay even w/o me.
1113776957247733790.gif

Someone needs to check what new Roblox profiles have been made, because some of them absolutely shouldn't be allowed on the wiki. Such as this profile, which is from a game that is obviously a One Piece fan-game.
  • The game is titled Blox Fruits (Obviously references Devil Fruits)
  • The profile mentions the Pirates and Marines, which are factions from One Piece
  • It also lists the accessories and swords the player can have access to, which are, you've guessed it, actual items and weapons from One Piece

Then there's the profile for the protagonist of SwordBurst Online. This one is a bit tricky, as it may seem like more of a homage or something that was heavily inspired by Sword Art Online, but the fact that one of the renders used for the profile features an avatar that uses an outfit from SAO, and that the game's title was original Sword Art Online: Fantasy, that it originally used to have the same health bar from SAO, or how it uses the same enemies that also appear in SAO, it seems likely that it's another fan-game.

There's likely more profiles I've missed, but these ones are the worst I found.

All right, let's start this train.

The profiles for this verse are largely hot garbage, and the worst part is that all of these profiles were made on December 10th 2022

Wanna know the issue with that?

References were required for new profiles since late June of that year, and not having references is grounds for automatic deletion. Say what you want about the mainstream Warcraft profiles(Hi Bambu) but at least you can't find a single profile that does not have references on it.

The only profile that can even be considered decent is Ysera, and she is in desperate need of a modernization.

@Udlmaster is the guy who made them, please ping him here.

And before it is asked, I have no interest in even trying to fix this, mainstream WoW is the one I'm interested in, not the card game that was discontinued in March 2014.

The profiles for this verse are largely hot garbage, and the worst part is that all of these profiles were made on December 10th 2022

References were required for new profiles since late June of that year, and not having references is grounds for automatic deletion. Say what you want about the mainstream Warcraft profiles(Hi Bambu) but at least you can't find a single profile that does not have references on it.

The only profile that can even be considered decent is Ysera, and she is in desperate need of a modernization.

And before it is asked, I have no interest in even trying to fix this, mainstream WoW is the one I'm interested in, not the card game that was discontinued in March 2014.
@Udlmaster

@Udlmaster

The WoW roleplaying books are small in number. I dunno how dedicated Udl is to doing them properly but he can probably gather relevant references with some ease. I'm not a particular defender of current age WoW pages but this is probably a trifling issue overseen in the zeal for uploading, let's hold off on deleting for now.

Should also note this is unrelated to the card game, these books were published in the heyday of 3.5e, meaning about 2005-2007.

The WoW roleplaying books are small in number. I dunno how dedicated Udl is to doing them properly but he can probably gather relevant references with some ease. I'm not a particular defender of current age WoW pages but this is probably a trifling issue overseen in the zeal for uploading, let's hold off on deleting for now.

Should also note this is unrelated to the card game, these books were published in the heyday of 3.5e, meaning about 2005-2007.
TBH usually the hard part is actually finding what you need, so the less things you have to find the better, but even then there's few explanations in any given profile for the PnA, it's explicitly against the rules to make a profile without references, and the overall quality of the profiles makes it look like they're from 2019 or earlier.

Why are we just handing out passes to profiles that should've been immediately deleted as per a ruling six months before they dropped? Rules are rules, we shouldn't be dancing around deleting a profile because Udlmaster made them

Like, yes, we should wait for him to comment here, but the profiles shouldn't have lasted 24 hours, not 6 months

TBH usually the hard part is actually finding what you need, so the less things you have to find the better, but even then there's few explanations in any given profile for the PnA, it's explicitly against the rules to make a profile without references, and the overall quality of the profiles makes it look like they're from 2019 or earlier.

Why are we just handing out passes to profiles that should've been immediately deleted as per a ruling six months before they dropped? Rules are rules, we shouldn't be dancing around deleting a profile because Udlmaster made them

Like, yes, we should wait for him to comment here, but the profiles shouldn't have lasted 24 hours, not 6 months
My interpretation of this is that Udl posted the profiles from a sandbox that was itself made before the reference requirement was introduced- I believe this to be the case since he spoke of his intent to make these profiles back then, when I still had the willpower to deal with the WoW Bros and was willing to assist. So it isn't really about the fact that Udl is the one who made them- quite frankly, Udl and I have violently disagreed on enough things to date that I find it hard to justify anyone saying I have a bias towards the ************.

I'm giving him the chance to fix them because it is a mistake I could have made were I less careful, as a fellow "Create a fuckload of profiles over a long period of time and then mass-upload them when I feel like it" enjoyer. It's a simple mistake that is easily rectified due to the sample size of material referenced. I've said it before but it bears repeating, deletion is a last-ditch response, not the first. Rehabilitation is always preferable.

My interpretation of this is that Udl posted the profiles from a sandbox that was itself made before the reference requirement was introduced- I believe this to be the case since he spoke of his intent to make these profiles back then, when I still had the willpower to deal with the WoW Bros and was willing to assist. So it isn't really about the fact that Udl is the one who made them- quite frankly, Udl and I have violently disagreed on enough things to date that I find it hard to justify anyone saying I have a bias towards the ************.

I'm giving him the chance to fix them because it is a mistake I could have made were I less careful, as a fellow "Create a fuckload of profiles over a long period of time and then mass-upload them when I feel like it" enjoyer. It's a simple mistake that is easily rectified due to the sample size of material referenced. I've said it before but it bears repeating, deletion is a last-ditch response, not the first. Rehabilitation is always preferable.
Thats... that's literally why I said we should wait for him to comment here.

Back