• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I get these two deleted? They are pretty bad and I don't plan on fixing them, especially not the first one. And doubt anyone else wants to either. So, yea, yeet them please
I handled it.

I'd like to ask, what are notability standards? I've seen staff mention them here and there and i was wondering whether they even exist or not since they're not written anywhere

We have written some rough guidelines in this regard in our Editing Rules page, as it is impractical to set hard defined viewer number limits, but in general we should favour officially published works, or at least very popular privately published standalone original works that are not fanfiction.

I do not know. I do not have the time and energy to read the entire thread in order to piece together some information about it.

Can you summarise all of the available information about its relevance please? The number of visitors, how it is published, etc.

I'd like to ask, what are notability standards? I've seen staff mention them here and there and i was wondering whether they even exist or not since they're not written anywhere
From the discussions I've had about it, it's essentially "Has a fanbase outside of the battleboarding community."

Small webcomics that have only made a few thousand dollars are allowed, Suggsverse isn't despite having a good amount of notability due to it being entirely within the battleboarding community.

Even if it's disjointed from battleboarding, if it has almost no-one talking about it anywhere or giving it money, it probably wouldn't qualify.

Because of that, just saying where it was published and how many views/likes it has isn't enough.

I think the reasons @Sir_Ovens gave in the thread you linked are very very bad and should not be taken seriously. We didn't just decide to ban Suggsverse and 0 similar verses, our notability guidelines have been tested on multiple other verses, they're just not very high profile. Parahumans is a ludicrous example, it has tens of thousands of fans on this unrelated website and does not at all seem exclusive to the Battleboarding community. The creators eventually learning about people using their characters for battleboarding does not change whether they're allowed.

From the discussions I've had about it, it's essentially "Has a fanbase outside of the battleboarding community."

Small webcomics that have only made a few thousand dollars are allowed, Suggsverse isn't despite having a good amount of notability due to it being entirely within the battleboarding community.

Even if it's disjointed from battleboarding, if it has almost no-one talking about it anywhere or giving it money, it probably wouldn't qualify.

Because of that, just saying where it was published and how many views/likes it has isn't enough.

I think the reasons @Sir_Ovens gave in the thread you linked are very very bad and should not be taken seriously.
Ok, i will leave this opinion to staff cause i am just trying to figure out notability and shiz

Is TikTok a recognizable fan base (it has approx 1m views)

published in voyce.me, has 22k views and 10-30 likes per chapter
Even my old insane fanfiction story had far more views than that, and our wiki receives over 330,000 views in a day rather frequently.

I definitely do not think that we should consider such obscure fan works as worthy of being featured in our wiki. Sorry.

Is TikTok a recognizable fan base (it has approx 1m views)
Just "1 million views TikTok" tells me nothing. A series could have 100,000 views on YouTube and perhaps be allowed, unless those 100,000 views are just on videos about how its characters stomp Goku.

(Also, in case people missed it, I edited some more stuff into my last post before I saw these new messages)

Also, the way people found out about it could be a guidestone. I've seen Parahumans recommended in a wide variety of webfiction discussion places, I found out about Unsong (a semi-obscure webfiction verse with a tier 0) because a friend and I read the author's blog about rational thinking. If everyone only knows about The Hybrid Mage because it was written by a Battleboarder on TikTok who got accused of wanking its characters (as seems to be the case from the thread), that sounds like its notability is heavily intertwined with battleboarding.

Even my old insane fanfiction story had far more views than that, and our wiki receives over 330,000 views in a day rather frequently.

I definitely do not think that we should consider such obscure fan works as worthy of being featured in our wiki. Sorry.
Sorry to ask but where i can read it ? i'm interested with this kind of thing

Regarding Uber, Wokistan planned to revision it, I also made some sandbox for it but these things were over a year ago (for both of us). I don't plan to fix it now, maybe in future so till then I guess it can be deleted from my perspective but I think asking Wokistan if he still plan to fix it would be a good idea.

Edit: Saved the profiles if needed in future for an easier acces.

Last edited:
Regarding Uber, Wokistan planned to revision it, I also made some sandbox for it but these things were over a year ago (for both of us). I don't plan to fix it now, maybe in future so till then I guess it can be deleted from my perspective but I think asking Wokistan if he still plan to fix it would be a good idea.
He said in Discord it likely should be deleted

I request for deleting all profiles contained in

While I'm not a profile deletion lover especially about the profiles created by me, I feel that the profiles lack information. I may create profiles with enough information, but not now.

I am just gonna go on record and say this page should be deleted.

Not only have people expressed uncertainty about a fair number of the abilities on the profile, but the main AP justification is flat-out false.

It states that Raven destroyed the sun causing the planets to scatter. In reality, however, this is just Teleportation, something she does consistently throughout Teen Titans Go!, with the scattering planets being a cartoonish over-exaggeration of the planets flying away because they aren't being held by the sun's gravity.

So until a proper feat can be found for her and the TTG verse as a whole, it should be scrubbed.

The page is still in the user's sandbox.

After discussing with both the creator and Armor on Discord, I am withdrawing this request since the majority of the feat relies on the shockwave of Raven causing the sun to vanish making the planets move out of their orbit. Whether she destroyed or teleported the sun seems to be neither here nor there.

Regarding this, it would be appreciated if instead the feat is clarified that the AP comes from moving the planets and not destroying the sun.

Your argument from earlier still applies. If they move out just because they're no longer gravitationally restrained, that's not an AP feat. You would have to assume that the shockwave simultaneously and directly causes the planets to move out of their orbit.

Also, that feat is so unique that it would need to be calculated to stay on the page.

There's also no justification for the feat scaling to her SS and durability given on the page.

Your argument from earlier still applies. If they move out just because they're no longer gravitationally restrained, that's not an AP feat. You would have to assume that the shockwave simultaneously and directly causes the planets to move out of their orbit.
Lol no, it wouldn't be that fast and it wouldn't be happening in that direction.
Also, that feat is so unique that it would need to be calculated to stay on the page.
It's necessarily and unquestionably superior to a solar system wiping feat given that moving planets requires more energy than destroying them. Though a calc would still be nice.
There's also no justification for the feat scaling to her SS and durability given on the page.
That can be handled

Lol no, it wouldn't be that fast and it wouldn't be happening in that direction.

And Starter's earlier argument was that it was a cartoonish over-exaggeration. If they've suddenly changed their minds, then whatever, but the reason they provided for changing their mind is inconsistent.

It's necessarily and unquestionably superior to a solar system wiping feat given that moving planets requires more energy than destroying them. Though a calc would still be nice.

It shows 5 planets being affected, the solar system busting calc gets its potency from destroying the furthest planets in a solar system. Which matters a lot, due to the exponential increase in energy needed as the distance increases.

And Starter's earlier argument was that it was a cartoonish over-exaggeration. If they've suddenly changed their minds, then whatever, but the reason they provided for changing their mind is inconsistent.
And I think there's no evidence for that, there's a clear explosion visual that's obviously responsible for the planets being pushed away, anything beyond that is headcanon.

And I think there's no evidence for that, there's a clear explosion visual that's obviously responsible for the planets being pushed away, anything beyond that is headcanon.
idk enough about TTG. If that's just the visual that's always used for her teleporting, and is never otherwise shown to result in a damaging explosion then I'd lean with Starter's earlier interpretation. If it's a unique visual, or is otherwise used for explosions in the series, then I'd lean with your interpretation.

EDIT: Going by Armor's response it sounds like it does indeed qualify.

Last edited:
idk enough about TTG. If that's just the visual that's always used for her teleporting, and is never otherwise shown to result in a damaging explosion then I'd lean with Starter's earlier interpretation. If it's a unique visual, or is otherwise used for explosions in the series, then I'd lean with your interpretation.
Seemingly used for both teleportation and destroying things.

Regardless even if the sun was teleported there was blatantly a shockwave.

I am just gonna go on record and say this page should be deleted.

Not only have people expressed uncertainty about a fair number of the abilities on the profile, but the main AP justification is flat-out false.

It states that Raven destroyed the sun causing the planets to scatter. In reality, however, this is just Teleportation, something she does consistently throughout Teen Titans Go!, with the scattering planets being a cartoonish over-exaggeration of the planets flying away because they aren't being held by the sun's gravity.

So until a proper feat can be found for her and the TTG verse as a whole, it should be scrubbed.
Aside from the AP, which I can't comment on, looking at the abilities, most of them seem fine tho. I have watched tons of its episodes and movies, and she showcases a most of them regularly. Scans for them would be nice, but they aren't really wrong IMO. So, should definitely not be deleted just for it's ap stuff.

I have a large batch of bad Toriko profiles that need to be deleted.

Mansam - Low quality profile with terrible explanations of his stats, why he has those stats in the first place, barren speed justifications and an awful P&A section.

Melk The First and Melk The Second - Both are low quality profiles that no one whose currently revising Toriko wishes to revise, they're also very minor characters in the grand scheme of the story and don't really have feats to go off of with most of their scaling.

Nosh, Mappy and ChiChi - All three have extremely bare bone profiles, ChiChil literally has no explanations for any of his abilities, these profiles should be deleted.

ANOTHER, Ashurasaurus, Corgolem, Crazy Salsa, Daruma Horse and Gorilla Taurus - All of these profiles are extremely bare bones, most of them are for characters who only exist for a couple chapters at most and even some of them have objectively false stats like Ashurasaurus, especially that no one whose currently revising the verse wants to waste their time with these profiles, they should be out right deleted.

Aimaru - Very minor character that only has relevance in the story because of him training Toriko and Takimaru, has basically zero scaling given his pacifistic nature and his profile suck ass, should be deleted.

Demon King - The quintessential definition of a minor character, is literally only brought up by Toriko once in a off handed conversation with Komatsu, everything about the character is completely based off speculation of legends told by Toriko, he quite literally has nothing concrete to go off of to index, should absolutely be deleted.

Gaoh and Mountain Turtle - These profiles are getting fused into the general Four Beast profile in the coming revision.

Also Zonge, Rapp and Yosaku need to have their links removed off of the verse page because those profiles have been deleted for some time now.

Sorry to ask but where i can read it ? i'm interested with this kind of thing
I deleted it from Mediaminer where it was hosted,as it is way too controversial and depressing. I wrote it between September 2006 and May 2008 when I was severely mentally ill due to heavy overmedication.

Edit: Saved the profiles if needed in future for an easier acces.
Okay it has been several days already, I somehow doubt he’ll respond so can I delete the verse?
I think so, yes.

I request for deleting all profiles contained in

While I'm not a profile deletion lover especially about the profiles created by me, I feel that the profiles lack information. I may create profiles with enough information, but not now.
That is probably fine if they mostly contain very unreliable information.

Back