• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello.

Should the following pages be deleted due to poor quality and/or guesswork statistics?

EXEcutional seems exceptionally bad. Still ought to get the authors involved, of course. But even with references they are... very not good.

Ross seems fine to remove.

Wyldstyle could probably be fixed with minimal effort.

Thank you for the input. Is somebody here willing to delete the pages that are too poor to remain, or to summon their creators first? Also, please check if other wiki pages link to them first.

Hello.

Should the following pages be deleted due to poor quality and/or guesswork statistics?

EXEcutional seems exceptionally bad. Still ought to get the authors involved, of course. But even with references they are... very not good.

Ross seems fine to remove.

Wyldstyle could probably be fixed with minimal effort.
Thank you for the input. Is somebody here willing to delete the pages that are too poor to remain, or to summon their creators first? Also, please check if other wiki pages link to them first.
I deleted Ross, the stats are pure guesswork and the original creator has been inactive for over a month.
So about this...

Due to this thread, the following profiles need to be removed:

This page needs to be fixed or removed; missing abilities
It appears that you may be unfamiliar with the fandom's guidelines in these situations, or at least unaware of the proper procedures. However, I will provide you with the necessary information to help you understand the process.

If there are missing abilities or an incorrect tier (assuming this based on your message edit), you can initiate a content revision to review and update the profile accordingly. Please note that if you wish to revise the profile, it is necessary to include scans and provide explanations for the proposed changes.

The provided links offer additional assistance for any future inquiries concerning content revision.
Considering the current state of the profile, it utilizes only basic formatting, and there are no substantial grounds or violations that would warrant its deletion.
I hope this clarifies the matter for you.

This is just a complete copy of this page, including the notable victories and losses. Whether it was intended to be a sandbox or not, I can't tell.

Just asking, if it's not a real book, couldn't the profile have been ported over to FC/OC? Cause original character, presumably.

Just asking, if it's not a real book, couldn't the profile have been ported over to FC/OC? Cause original character, presumably.
The profile was also just straight up ass. They're free to develop it over there if they want.

Those don't seem like sufficient reasons for deletion.
  • Only new pages need sources. That amount of sources seems sufficient for those pages, given their length, the claims made, and their age.
  • For 3/4 of those, the P&A sections are elaborated on sufficiently in the NA&T section, which we consider valid.
  • Series don't need speed ratings if there isn't a concrete way to get one. And if there is, they should just be revised to add it.
  • It doesn't matter if another canon has better pages, we only delete anime in favour of the manga if they aren't distinct enough to deserve different pages.

MCU Eson the Searcher's profile should probably be deleted since, aside from having inaccurate and unjustified abilities and stats, the MCU Celestials have been retconned in Eternals, plus there's already a collective profile for them. Also, if I remember correctly, it had been agreed to delete his profile a while ago but it was never done
Alright, I have deleted it and saved the contents of the page here for any case.

This is a really new page and it seems to have zero scans.

I suggest transitioning that page to the user's sandbox and embedding more scans, especially with the abilities section and then publishing it. Yes, that page does have links but if you click on either one it actually either leads to a calculation page or another profile and not actually scans itself.

Last edited:
I don't think scans are strictly necessary for our pages anymore, and it seems to be full of plenty of references.

I don't think scans are strictly necessary for our pages anymore, and it seems to be full of plenty of references.
Technically it has to be both of those, not just references alone. As not everyone has the time to dig through a series just to find out what the justification is talking about

Last edited:
The references didn't link anything in particular.
There's not even a link to a single feat. I understand that scans aren't strictly mandatory but having ZERO feats and statements linked should be worth concern.

Huh. I literally linked Hua Cheng to be deleted a few months back in this exact thread for the exact same reason and nobody (including a content moderator) seemed to take issue with it then, so I assumed nothing was wrong.

I don't mind adding scans - but looking at it now it seems HIGHLY inconsequential as the vast majority of them will LITERALLY say the exact same thing as what is already written on both profiles, as most of them come from the novel.

Edit: Either way, if this is the case then nearly all of the pages I have created in the past few months should also be deleted (As most of them have references but no scans) until I gather up all of the scans for each of them, including Hua Cheng, Wei Wuxian, White No-Face, The Exile, The Sublimed, Kitava, The Maven, and also the Heaven Official's Blessing (Verse) page. If you could, just leave it in a new sandbox for me.

Last edited:
Huh. I literally linked Hua Cheng to be deleted a few months back in this exact thread for the exact same reason and nobody (including a content moderator) seemed to take issue with it then, so I assumed nothing was wrong.

I don't mind adding scans - but looking at it now it seems HIGHLY inconsequential as the vast majority of them will LITERALLY say the exact same thing as what is already written on both profiles, as most of them come from the novel.

Edit: Either way, if this is the case then nearly all of the pages I have created in the past few months should also be deleted (As most of them have references but no scans) until I gather up all of the scans for each of them, including Hua Cheng, Wei Wuxian, White No-Face, The Exile, The Sublimed, Kitava, The Maven, and also the Heaven Official's Blessing (Verse) page. If you could, just leave it in a new sandbox for me.
Btw, you can make a separate exclusive page for Demonic Cultivation as it’s a technique used by various characters also retaining the listed abilities. Not obligatory but it‘ll definitely improve the quality of Mo Dao Zu Shi verse.

Btw, you can make a separate exclusive page for Demonic Cultivation as it’s a technique used by various characters also retaining the listed abilities. Not obligatory but it‘ll definitely improve the quality of Mo Dao Zu Shi verse.
That sounds like a good idea - I'll begin work on one.

As for scans, I've already begun taking screenshots to update the profiles. They'll likely all be updated within the next few days - For now I'm heading to bed.

Last edited:
It was deleted, the user Danish Abdul Aziz ignored the warning and created it again.

I deleted the page once more.
Since they neglected two warnings, I've issued a 3 day ban.
This is a really new page and it seems to have zero scans.

I suggest transitioning that page to the user's sandbox and embedding more scans, especially with the abilities section and then publishing it. Yes, that page does have links but if you click on either one it actually either leads to a calculation page or another profile and not actually scans itself.
The creator seems to be willing to work on improvements, so I'm happy to wait for that.

Back