• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion Request Thread

Is it possible to delete blogs? If so could someone please delete this blog for me please? It was made way before ther rest of the Ovenverse was expanded upon.

Well both do always keep making Tier 1 pages....Seed's at least the lesser worse one of the two that i have to agree with.

I'll let Prom and Dragon take care of it, however. See what they think of this on the user.

...Those pages....Oh boy....I'll handle it tomorrow. It's too late in the day for that right now...

@Dragon: What's your opinion on the user themselves, btw? Prom at one point was considering just banning him and move on, seeing as he's just been around here doing...well that, for the most part.

It doesn't look like he's gonna try doing things "small" as we like to put it of making low-tier characters but just asking of what your thought of action would be. And i believe he's been told of this quite a couple times in the past at the very least by now of this issue...that's been brought up for like the 3rd or so time as of current.

Those pages are....not good at all.

I really don't like banning people here (unless they cause problems on Vs Battles or are just plain rude), but if he's been a problem and discussed 3 times. It may be best to ban him as a whole. Or we could give him one last warning. Either or is good to me.

I'd probably just give him one last warning for "generosity sakes" (though i did made a point that a person getting brought up 3 times should have just get banned and out of the wikia). If he decides not to shape himself up anymore with yet another warning, it's high time to give him a ban and move on from there. Length time, i'd suggest a year or longer (doesn't matter how long unless it's kept no shorter than one year at the least). Either that of one can just ban him, i don't even really care honestly.

I definitely have been awful with tier 1's in the past, so I am not even mad at being the example of an horrible page creator of tier 1's . To me, I am happy that online you guys are honest, where I have met jerks who only told me I sucked until it was too late. One of the main reasons I despise reality & the roots of hatred that have now been planted and fueled by the ignorant minds of man. Sorry to go deep here, but it kinda... Needed to be said

And no I am not using sarcasm, I am actually genuine in my thoughts here. Regardless... I unfortunately ... Agree about T0. Due to him resembling what I used to be, I gave him several pointers to avoid it being deleted, and him possibly banned , such as the obvious " fiction " interaction with reality, as well as other seemingly "joke-tier" terminologies. Not to say I was any better at the time... And perhaps even now... But I wanted to save at least 1 person from doing such things as I did.

T0's problem is wanting to make the "strongest fictional verse" something that just isn't possible and can be basically explained as a god complex.

I mean...I used to want a verse full of characters who literally could not die simply because I hated when characters I loved died or there were more powerful characters out there so originally I basically made a power fantasy verse, and not a good one, where the main character was able to rise in power to beat the "literal omnipotent God" and all of the stuff I mentioned I said actually happened in real life just in a different universe which now I know is just bad storytelling in general. It also erks me because I feel like T0 doesn't even understand that this is also a vs. Battle wiki. It's fine if your verse has a few 1-As which simply cannot battle but if those kinds of characters are all you make, you're literally missing out on a whole nother point and portion of this wiki as a whole.

@Siamese: Well the thing about our wikia here is it's meant to be a place for people to develop their characters of their personal verses (whether or not its for fun or even something that one may actually publish IRL with doesn't matter). All are welcome to create OC's here, that's fine. Just as long as they follow our general format (though people can do it in a way they see fit but if it's of good quality format).

Problems are that of like T0's pages. They're literally just 1-A's or above that Sera pretty much summed up a lot in just two lines of words. Heck thinking about it, it very well could be like Lionel Suggs works type of power for all i know. In any case, it's down any of the other admins (which is just Dragon and Prom that are active atm of this) to take care of this. I've handled the most out of this whole issue but i may very well step in on it if absolute necessary lest it's already been taken cared of.

@Cross: Huh, I actually find it cool how this is more about people developing their characters.

And alright then. Good luck with that by the way.

Well it's still a Vs Battle wikia like place. Just that unlike the main site, we make actual efforts to work on our characters and developing them and such. But i digress.

These two please.

I'll be remaking them (in a slightly different form) once the retcon is completed and I have my verse a little more in order, but for now the pages have been retconned and renamed too much and have too many redirects for my tastes.

I forgot to get them. They're gone now.

One, its nice to see you Prom. I have calmed down quite a bit... At least to a degree ( even though recently I said for an admin to ban me on Vs battles because someone compared my work to Suggs. I already forgave him and everything... But I really need to work on that. ) . And thank you for deleting it for Monarch

Secondly, yay @Monarch . It was one of those pages I adored, along with Prom's Starcross pages , Cross' Crossover verse, and quite a few others.

It was just acknowledgement.

We shouldn't derail this thread.

Back