• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Requests Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one of the reasons why I said his POWER SET is identical , not his raw power. That is too much. That's like saying Minus can defeat TOAA, or Franklin at Full Potential can defeat Oblivion.

Well I suppose you have a point @Azzy. Considering that Kid Midas appears to be the same case perhaps a Low 2-C rating would be legit.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
>> Your first post:

>> Says this guy would easily fodderize an at least 2-A, possibly High 1-C character (Bill Cipher) against all logic.

>> "That is why i said Kevin Mida's power is NLF taken to the highest level, and i am not joking with it in the slightest. The only other legitimate example of such a power ever being included in fiction ( to my experience ) is an particular Tier 0 named Azathoth"

'''>> ''' it will be under either "Impossible to Define" or "Unknow" , because no logic i know of can put him under a comfortable rating, as he doesn't fit under any of them . It's because the nature of his powers imply he can work at ANY scale . This isn't an attempt at wank to the highest order ( I wouldn't have posted this if i believed it to be wank ) , just wanted to explain this.

...See, that's why my comparison with Unlimited Saitama. I'm pretty sure you were trying to imply way more power than Low 2-C considering your points. But ok then. Maybe that's just me. Still should have a feat linked to the profile to prove the whole destroying all of reality just to be sure.

Glad that's settled but what about his durability and what powers did he use specifically? Did he survive destroying reality?

@Seed they would technically be 1-A(because being conceptually beyond Time and Space would count as 1-A) However it would depend on the context of the story in question.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Likely 1-A, if fully expanded upon. In most cases though, such a statement would be meaningless.
This. It's legit the kind of statement that matters as much as "I'm Omnipotent!" without a proper setting or context in-verse to back it up.

I see. I'll do it later.

I want this character so bad to have a profile here, but sadly it may not be so because of the contradictions regarding power and such. I can get the scans. It's relatively easy to find. Ant & I were arguing about a character named Alteza & Altez from Marvel . I am pretty sure you remember Azzy, you were there. Anyways, it seemed Alteza ( Not Altez. It seemed he is far weaker than Alteza, due to what he can do, and what she is implied to be able to do easily is what makes her just FAR more dangerous . ) had absolute control over an realm outside & completely transcendent compared to the time and space of the regular Infinite-D Multiverse ( In Warlock's word's: An realm outside ALL time & space, not just 616 ) It kinda makes sense why they are restricted, because of laws set in place so that they don't do anything outlandish. Kinda like the Watchers but on an insanely higher scale. I would say they are at least Multi-Anstract level, as they refer to this dimension and another dimension outside infinite-D space as Altez's world . Alteza also didn't seem to fear the Akenhaten w/ HoTU's powers, and didn't view it as a threat to her, but the multiverse . Before you say it didnt affect her , it was confirmed that Thanos w/HoTu was able to access Alteza's realm , which is outside of the Infinite-Dimensions of Marvel. because she was outside of time & space Any way to put that in tier IF that went through ?

Despite this though, there are some things that contradict it. He said it's a 4-Dimensional Threat, and Altez's death would result in the death of the timeline due to being it's anchor. But also due note that Altez is the anchor for this reality. It is constantly said be a Universe albeit the " Marvel Universe " is clearly more than just a universe.

I personally believe Altez is far, FAR weaker than Alteza in terms of feats and scaling. She scales to something far higher than Altez's Low 2-C stuff.

"Anyways, it seemed Alteza ( Not Altez. It seemed he is far weaker than Alteza, due to what he can do, and what she is implied to be able to do easily is what makes her just FAR more dangerous . ) had absolute control over an realm outside & completely transcendent compared to the time and space of the regular Infinite-D Multiverse"

"I would say they are at least Multi-Anstract level, as they refer to this dimension and another dimension outside infinite-D space as Altez's world ."

"which is outside of the Infinite-Dimensions of Marvel."

"I personally believe Altez is far, FAR weaker than Alteza in terms of feats and scaling. She scales to something far higher than Altez's Low 2-C stuff."

Ohthis

Welp. Here we go.

I've read Infinity Abyss in its entirety (it's only six issues so it wasn't a monumental task), as well as "The End", so I'll break this down piece by piece.

"She doesn't scale to Altez because although they have similar powers, not only does Alteza have far greater control, but she is definitely a lot stronger just due to her feats far eclipsing his in scale"

Atleza does not have feats. Like, at all. Nothing aside from what she does as a reality anchor, that is.

"( doesn't fear the HotU [despite the fact it can reach her, meaning she believes she can take it on, which isn't an outlier , because most of her "feats" are on this level] , controls an area outside of all time & space , etc. )"

Okay, first of all, what? The first part does not mean anything. She doesn't fear the HOTU, so she believes she can take it on? On top of this not making any sense, she very much feared what the HotU could do. Second, she specifically anchors one universe. Third, that's not even the same Atleza from Infinity Abyss.

"The only possibly "Outerversal" feat he has is literally enduring existing inside of an entity beyond all time & space ( due to the description, it matches Multi-Oblivion quite well ) , without the need for protecng for multitude of thousands of years, if that's even a feat. Alteza was said to be able to do something similar by Altez ( He said something like it comes with the job ) , so obviously she would scale to that feat, not the others."

I have no idea where you're getting this from. Adam Warlock didn't go into the abyss, and Atlez wasn't in their, either. His entire job (and later Atlezas) was to stop the universe from dropping towards it, because if it entered, everything would cease to exist.

"ALL of the "Universal" level power stuff is talking about Altez, not Alteza . Altez's death is what was going to destroy the Universe, not Alteza's death . Threat to the Universe is Altez because once again, it was his death."

This is blatantly false, as they explicitly both perform the exact same role, with Atleza being Atlez's successor, just as Atlez was the successor to the one before him. I've also shown above that there are multiple Altezas anchoring their respective universes, shown by Atleza 616 being different from Atleza 4321.

"Alteza and Alteza being glass canons are consistent, however it seems like Alteza can defend herself from very powerful blasts."

Where did she do this? She had to be protected from one of Thanos' clones, and I don't recall her doing any fighting.

"BTW, Altez going out of commission seemingly messed up Multiversal Infinity& Eternity"

Stopping you right there. It didn't. The effected Eternity and Infinity were the ones of Warlock's universe.

"When their "Multiverse" is affected by the Edge of Oblivion, it sweeps through ands is said on context to have destroyed everything, turning it into "Nonexistence" ( like mention, this seems like a similar powerset to "Oblivion" the Multi-Abstract. Also cant really be anyone else, because they either had no motive for attacking, but in Oblivion's case he would also attempt to destroy reality whwnever he could, and many wouldn't have known about Alteza in the first place. Which should include the Abstracts Infinity & Eternity ( because otherwise it would've said so ) Alteza puts up a shield up, making it bounce over it and avoid them completely. Think of the Chaos Wave on a Multiversal scale. It definitely was interesting this feat, even I had a double take. She literally casually shielded them from an attack that was implied to have wiped out two Multiversal Abstracts."

I know you aren't trying to spread misinformation but this is built on so many faulty assumptions I don't even know where to begin. First off, as I've already stated and shown, it wasn't multiversal Eternity/Infinity, and Atlez/Atleza are not multiversal. Second, Atleza didn't shield anyone from being attacked by Oblivion or whatever it is you're implying. She shielded the house from a time-space disruptio that created a nil prison around them. Said prison is also a sphere. This is not remotely impressive, as it's her specific power to anchor things in reality, anyway.

"The reason I said she is at least Multi-Abstract level is because she controls an realm that is outside the influence of all time & space"

False. Firstly, outside time and space refers to outside the time and space of Warlock's universe. Second, said realm is where the universes are anchored. Atleza simply anchors her universe in it.

"She also isn't afraid of the HoTu"

Also entirely false, and addressed above.

"In the scan above, apparently they make a reference to Multi-Oblivion as well."

It doesn't, unless you count literally any use of the word oblivion as specific reference to the character and his actions.

"Altez's job is to keep his own reality from being destroyed by Oblivion by keeping it afloat."

This is one of the few things in this post that is accurate.

"Interesting enough to note is that keeping them from him was most likely the reason why Oblivion may not like Altez."

I genuinely, truly, sincerely have no idea where you're getting this. Oblivion does not appear in the story. Oblivion is only ever referred to in its conceptual state and not character state in the story. Where is it stated Oblivion does not like Atlez?

"Their reality entered this "Egde of Oblivion" that was gonna destroy everything in it."

This happened because Atlez was dying. Not because Oblivion didn't like him.

To clarify, I'm not frustrated with you or anything, but this is the kind of thing you need explicit proof or very, very strong suggestion towards, and reading through the relevant comics themselves, the exact opposite is presented.

ANYWAYS, it seems like I was wrong again . I am trying so dang hard to find at least one frickin example of somethign or someone that isn't regular part of Marvel to be in the High 1-B to 1-A range. Looking back at it, i won't mention this ever again . I mean heck, this isn't even anywhere near as notable as Franklin Richards respect thread or even future marvel characters i'd liked placed here.

@Matthew... Wow . Not to sound offensive, but .. You always seem to be right there when i need something to help remind myself how much of a screw-up i am when it comes to that. Anyways...

Anyways... I'm going to move unto MARVEL & DC characters whom are notably easier to tier correctly .

Black Alice - Here is her respect thread . She has some of the craziest magical copying abilities in DC .

Annataz Arataz - Depowered Mxy & was the one who gave him back his powers . I have to scourage to find the scan though. So her powers work on a 5-D scale easily . BTW, i'm planning on making a fight between her and Black Alice.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Seed
You're not a screwup! Don't say that. :c

Sorry if that comment made you feel bad. You're still a very nice person.
.... Thanks. I am hard on myself near 100% of the time. Anyways..

. Do you agree with Annataz's High 2-A tier ( Depowering Mxy ) & Black Alice's High 2-A tier ( Copied Phantom Stranger twice , Spectre, and was said to have the ability to region his powers at any moment ) ?

I can't believe that I'm going to request this...

Could.... Someone make some profiles for the girls of Sin:Nanatsu No Taiza?

Well, is more like one of the girls (the one who represent the wrath sin) has a insane AP feat that i cannot handle.....

Newendigo said:
I can't believe that I'm going to request this...
Could.... Someone make some profiles for the girls of Sin:Nanatsu No Taiza?

Well, is more like one of the girls (the one who represent the wrath sin) has a insane AP feat that i cannot handle.....
Planet level, right? I saw feats posted on the OBD.

I plan to actually watch this, because why the hell not.

I feel like this has been requested before though I'm not sure. it is possible to request a page for Gang Ryong from the manhwa (Gosu)?

I would like Max Faraday from Wildstorm. He's... interesting to say the absolute least. He does have some statements i would like to be looked over by someone who can possibly help me figure this out, or really anyone willing to look this over . He's hard to tier, mainly because of the statements in general, not really because of his implied powers. Also because when they saw "Omniverse", they mean "All of reality" . But... Wildstorm is now a part of DC Comics now... So how would we deal with that ? If i ddi make the profile, i would put my reasoning along with an "Unknown" tiering.

Maxfaraday3
- He has two ( possibly three ? ) Omniversal statements. One of them is "We'll see how much you'll laugh when the Entire Omniverse collapses in on itself " . Meaning, it was hinted that Max was indirectly warping the whole of Creation . And this was when Max barely reached his FP , and when he was first using the Creation Equation . " Almost wrecked all of reality " Is also a testament to his powers . Implied Omniversal as well. This was also when he had little to no control, as they showed the picture of him when he first had the Creation Equation , not the other one, that has an altogether differing statement .

- I know the first definition of "Omniverse" is stupid, but in the context they use for Max Faraday, it means " All of Creation / Existence ".

- Was called the strongest being in existence . Considering how Wildstorm is now canon part of DC Comics currently ( Part of New 52 , Earh 50 as of now ) ... I won't exaggerate that statement , but it at the very least scales to The Doctor & Jenny Quantum, and all other powerhouses that either are in Wildstorm directly , or have been to the Wildstorm Universe in one way or another .

- Before and After Wildstorm and DC became one entity, the Wildstorm universe ( now Earth 50 ) apparently had "this many dimensions " inside of it. Unless specifically stated, i still beleive Wildstorm has this many dimensions .Due to the Omniverse being " All of reality ", this would mean all of Earth 50, which means even when he is not at Full Potential, he should be able to destroy Earth 50, which has those number of mathematical dimensions.

In my opinion, it would be something like : Unknown ( The Creation equation supposedly makes Max Farady the strongest being in existence , which would include all of DC & Wildstorm [ now that Wildstorm is a canon part of DC as Earth-50 ] , considering the fact that : they mention him to be able to destroy all of reality , is key component tosaving the Omniverse & Collapse the entire Omnvierse without being anywhere near his best . However, it is uncertain if he can destroy all of creation , but it seems heavily implied . )

In ANY other case scenario, they have consistently stated that his only weakness is his human mind . Any other instance is clearly inconsistent with how they consistently view him as . However, it is worth to note that the one who either defeated him or stalemated him were having the same power source he had ( The Creation Wheel ) which makes sense. He's only ever been stalemated by things that are from the same power source as the Creation Wheel ( albeit we never were told where this is from )

I have two requests: Can somebody do a profile of Spider-Man from the Raimi games (1, 2, and 3 for every version. Including the God awful PC version of 2, since he has different move sets and feats in some versions), with all the Spidey-Store upgrades? (assuming this doesn't fall under the film version)

I think he's a lot more faster (while web swinging) than the movie version, he can fight in mid-air like his Web of Shadows counterpart, and he can produce loads of webbing. I would do it after learning how page making on this works, but I haven't played the first and it's been years since I've played 3. And I don't plan on buying the aforementioned PC version.

Second: possibly members of the Payday gang, from Payday: The Heist and Payday 2. I don't know if it's possible to get an accurate article because of the skill trees and decks, but trailers/FBI Files exist and Overkill is about to do comics, so idk

Dawn / Lucas from Pokemon Platinum. Yes they scale just like Red does to average joes, but their Legendary fight is ... Interesting. Firstly, they fight Giratinas's Origin Form/Unsealed Form inside the Reverse World, where his power is absolute and inhibited. Now, I know many are going to say we are uncertain that they defeated the Legendary. This is true for MOST of the Main Games. It's why i can't argue in the other games that the protagonists defeat the Legendary. In every legendary fight in the Main Games, we are uncertain if we defeated the Legendary Pokemon. In Pokemon Platinum however, Cyrus & Cynthia confirms we defeated Unsealed Giratina, which is the first time ever they have done that.

Secondly, there is no notable enough proof they defeated the League without any type of effort involved with it. So I believe this may be the only exception to the Legendary Scaling, except no other trainer from that game except Lucas & Dawn scales to Unsealed Giratina.

DwayneMcCall
Bump.

Requested Character : Dwayne McCall from Static Shock

Attack Potency : Unknown ( for similar , if not the exact same reasons as SCP-239 )

Powers and Abilities : Reality Warping , Creation , Transmutation [ Turned a robot into a Dog ] likely Far More ( for similar, if not the exact same reasons as SCP-239 )

I believe Dwayne McCall from Static Shock could be here . He's an interesting character, and he is also a Metahuman [ Static Shock's equivalent to a Omega/Beyond Omega (Which more than like Dwayne would classify as in series) Mutant ] . He should be rated as Unknown for the same reasons SCP-239 was. He is implied to do anything he wants as long as he understands what he is warping Basically has an "Unlimited Potential" just like SCP-239 . This is the only shown limitation to his warping shown in the episode "Child's Play"

This is unquantifiable to a tier since he hasn't really shown a "feat" to rank to , nor has he shown an upper or even lower limit to said warping other than the knowledge of what he is warping . An example is how he can not make "real money" because he doesn't know what "real money" looked like , but is implied to be capable of doing so IF he knew what Real Money looked like .

He can also create any fictional characters he knows of , as long as he knows of what it looks like . If he knows what it is, he can warp it, which IMO is the EXACT same limitation SCP-239 has on her warping [ before her 2nd key , which caps her, but it isn't canon to SCP-239 anyways ] , she doesn't have any other notable weakness to her warping [ like uses, number of things she can warp, power limit , etc ] , which may be NLF, but that's all we know about these two . They are also both naive and awkward when it comes to social aspects . Any thoughts ?

This wiki has profiles for charachters who only differ from regular humans due to having great intelligence, such as sora and shiro (no game no life), therefore I request profiles for:

Itou Kaiji (Gyakkyou burai Kaiji);

Akiyama Shinichi (Liar game);

and maybe some of the villains from the two manga above

Oh, and add Attea from Ben 10 Omniverse.

I can try to get scans and calcs on Tina and Lisa from DOA.

P. S. Add Franziska Von Karma from Ace Attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back