• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Requests Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange Tales
Left ( Zom ) , Middle ( LT ) , Right ( Nebulos )

I actually have a few characters fro Marvel i would like to see here.

Nebulos & Zom from Marvel .

Nebulos scales to the Living Tribunal , who was stated he couldn't defeat him .Nebulos also fought LT in the past equally . LT needed to take his staff in order to defeat him in combat .

It took the Living Tribunal to defeat Zom apparently , and required some of the most powerful people in the comics to seal him . Yeah ... Didn't know they existed until just now.

Characters i am unsure how to scale properly :The Principalities , Fulcrum , Tiamat , Squirrel Girl ( For obvious reasons ) , Scathan , The Infinities , Alien Entity , Nemesis , and quite a few other oddballs in the scaling.

After rereading the reasons for Xenosagas tier ... I see no reason why the former revisions weren't accurate. I'm fact, the way they were before were accurate. Obviously not tier 0 , but clearly tier 1 . The Lower-Dimension is essentially all dimensions and every possible concept, the Upper Dimension transcends it by a degree of 3 infinites . Unless explicitly explained, don't see how that isn't 1-A.

Could someone please make a profile for Genocyber? She's got plenty of feats throughout the Genocyber series' 5 episode run, including a possible moon level feat

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Strange Tales
Left ( Zom ) , Middle ( LT ) , Right ( Nebulos )

I actually have a few characters fro Marvel i would like to see here.

Nebulos & Zom from Marvel .

Nebulos scales to the Living Tribunal , who was stated he couldn't defeat him .Nebulos also fought LT in the past equally . LT needed to take his staff in order to defeat him in combat .

It took the Living Tribunal to defeat Zom apparently , and required some of the most powerful people in the comics to seal him . Yeah ... Didn't know they existed until just now.

Characters i am unsure how to scale properly :The Principalities , Fulcrum , Tiamat , Squirrel Girl ( For obvious reasons ) , Scathan , The Infinities , Alien Entity , Nemesis , and quite a few other oddballs in the scaling.

After rereading the reasons for Xenosagas tier ... I see no reason why the former revisions weren't accurate. I'm fact, the way they were before were accurate. Obviously not tier 0 , but clearly tier 1 . The Lower-Dimension is essentially all dimensions and every possible concept, the Upper Dimension transcends it by a degree of 3 infinites . Unless explicitly explained, don't see how that isn't 1-A.
Yeah, Xenosaga profiles would be neat.

I agree with Xenosaga.I was looking up a lot of Marvel Characters. I am surprised i never found them out until JUST now. Some of these guys are... [takes off shades] ridiculously powerful. If no one decides to take the initiative, i will definitely attempt to create these myself. I will edit this list as i find more characters.

Edifice Rex ( Confronted the entire Marvel Multi-Abstracts, which included Oblivion , and they all agreed he is not only " beyond comprehension " , but was agreed by the Cosmic Pantheon that Rex would've absolutely curbstomped them , even if they fought together against him . Made Oblivion & the entire Cosmic Entites fearful [ Oblivion wouldn't be fearful for his life if he could've survived Rex, even if it was his avatar . ] , which despite my complaints, should put him on the exact same level as Multi-Oblivion , and more than likely FAR superior to him,and everyone else sans TOAA . Rex was only "stopped" when he was fired, but didn't lose his powers. ( At least High 1-B , likely 1-A )

Havok [ As the Nexus of All Realities ] : Unknown ( I don't know exactly how to scale him. Vastly superior [ Effortlessly one-shotted ] the Goblin Force, who defeated the abstracts handily , when he didn't have much control over his powers . Later on does. ) ( More than likely High 1-B if these were the Multi-Abstracts Goblin killed , 2-A otherwise . )

Meggan [ Full Potential ] : Unknown ( Had the powers of the Beyonders [ Powers from beyond, which was the same phrase used to describe the Beyonders multitude of times ] , Otherworld, and all of Earth at once to stop a grave threat ) ( SInce the LT calls the Byeonders the Infinite, he consistently calls them immeasurably powerful, their statements and feats put her at High 1-B as well. Unknown if it isn't )

Hi Everybody!

May i request a profile for Harald Jaekelsson & his undead viking band from a mini series by Garth Ennis titled "Thor: Vikings".

'Harald Jaekelsson: '

Harald Jaekelsson

If you guys aren't familiar with this comic you may read it in this website: http://***************.to/Comic/Thor-Vikings

THANKS!!! :)

I was wondering if we can add the Wicked God Cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! into this Wiki.

The Wicked Avatar

TheWickedAvatar-JP-Manga-R-NC
The Wicked Avatar

The Wicked Dreadroot

TheWickedDreadroot-JP-Manga-R-NC
The Wicked Dreadroot

Eraser
The Wicked Eraser

To my knowledge, the Wicked God Cards only appeared in the manga and were also created by Maximillion Pegesus to counterbalance the original God Cards.

The Manga God Cards are vastly superior compared ti their anime counterparts. To scale them correctly, one would need to figure out how powerful the God Cards in the manga are.

The Manga God Cards are vastly superior compared ti their anime counterparts. To scale them correctly, one would need to figure out how powerful the God Cards in the manga are.
I'm surprised no one did the manga God Cards. I was just suggesting.

I want to request a profile page for The Morrigan from Smite. In her god reveal she is speculated to have caused the war between the pantheons. In addition she is able to transform into any god (is said to be especially powerful ones such as Chronos and Neith via her changeling ability. This had me curious as to what tier she'd be. Here's a video:

SMITE - God Reveal - The Morrigan, Phantom Queen
SMITE - God Reveal - The Morrigan, Phantom Quee

Based on definitions of the "Dimensions" in Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises, the manga God Cards ( and manga original Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters ) scale to tier 2.
So if they make the Manga counterpart profiles of the wicked and regular god cards, what will happen to the original profiles? will they remain the same?

I got a request! We need profiles for the characters from "Popee the Performer"!

I've seen feats likes pushing the moon and cutting the sun in half. There is so much oppurtunity for making profiles for all of these characters.

This isn't so much a request for an individual character per se, but could someone make a page for the Re:Creators anime and then pages for any of the characters if possible? I figure it might be interesting, since that anime practically encapsulates the point and purpose of this wiki.

I'd like someone to make a profile on the Stranger from Furi. He has many feats but I don't know what tier he would fall into. I can provide videos for his feats and pictures if needed.
FURI-preview

Scotty Summers
I request a lot of marvel characters & dc ones. But i believe i should start with one of my favorites :Scotty Summers - Stated to have Celestial Level potential , just like Franklin RIchards . Despite being a child and no where near his full potential as of now: Subconsciously one-shotted the Goblin Force [ which was confirmed to have had the full powers of the Phoenix Force, not just a fractio ] enhanced Madelyne Pryror with a simple touch, who absorbed the FP Phoenix Force & Galactus before hand. He even said that the Goblin Force,despite it's raw power, can't hurt him at all and was not even tha afraid of it in the first place, which hints at Scotty being stronger, albeit he would lose ( For obvious reasons ) . Which is pretty crazy even for one of the Summer's family , because if both of these are legitimate, she is stronger than Jean Grey & Scarlet Witch . . Unsure how powerful is FP Phoenix Force is actually . It literally sometimes goes from hurting God Doom, who was unaffected by the IG & his power source is above the LT significantly , to an At least 2-C to 2-A feat ( Due to Post-Retcon Beyonder giving Rachel the FP of the Phoenix Force, which was enough to harm him , ) to a Low 2-C feat when it is just the raw force. Anything lower should be taken for PIS ). He however didn't kill it, Havok w/ Nexus of All Realities did. So i'm thinking a glass-canon ... At least Low 2-C ( Being compared to the Celestials at a young age ) , possibly Far Higher ( Due to the PF destroying the Mykran Crystal . Nothing tier 1 unless you guys want to accept that ) child . What do you guys think ?

@2nd

I ended up being conservative with the ratings, but I made the profile as requested.

I have noticed that you have some characters from Okami, so I wish for you to do the profiles for the other characters.

Orochi

Shiranui

Chibiterasu

Akuro

Along with other characters.

I'm not sure what tier they could be.

N35681
Recommended Character: The Eyes of Kid Midas - Kevin Midas .

Recommended Tier(s): Impossible to Define or Unknow

Hello everyone ! This is Seed here. After re-reading the Eyes of Kid Midas, i personally feel like Kevin Midas should get a profile. The problem is... He is one of the most NLF , if not THE most NLF Reality Warper. You could call Kevin Mida's power " The Pinnacle of NLF " or " The most NLF fiction can possibly get " , and fiction has done A LOT of that . Let me explain with an overview of how i believe Kevin Midas is this freaking Over-Powered :

The glasses he wears have the power to merge all of reality with his dreams. With his power , basically dreams are reality and reality is a dream to the user simultaneously . The user treats reality as if it is just a dream . In a dream, you can supposedly do whatever the heck you please without any type of drawbacks whatsoever , regardless of any concept of theory that basically says " You cannot do this , because this says so " as in a dream, you are effectively given the okay to be as NLF as you please .

Let me give a perfectly good example . Let's say he was fighting for say, Fully Powered Bill Cipher ... Just for a random example. Logic and real life would obviously dictate this child gets god stomped in the first moments of his meeting . However, due to his powers making reality and dreams both being the exact same thing , the completely opposite occurs . He turns BIll Cipher into a handmaiden for his friend , and creates millions of them to constantly serve him for eternity .

IF Reality & Dreams were effectively combined, you would essentially be an Lucid Dreamer of Reality, which in most cases would give you unlimited power to do whatever you wanted . While it's not a offically named "Superpower" , this power is literally what the Divine Watch gives the user.

Dreams are not bound by any concept, faith , religion , theory ,concept of spatio-temporal dimensions , ideas , physical power , etc. . They are unbound by anything and everything . That is why i said Kevin Mida's power is NLF taken to the highest level, and i am not joking with it in the slightest. The only other legitimate example of such a power ever being included in fiction ( to my experience ) is an particular Tier 0 named Azathoth , who quite literally it seems as if he stole the "Eyes of Azathoth" as opposed to the "Divine Watch" .

This and many more reasons ( But i will stop here with my explanations ) is why when i decide to create Kevin Mida's profile, it will be under either "Impossible to Define" or "Unknow" , because no logic i know of can put him under a comfortable rating, as he doesn't fit under any of them . It's because the nature of his powers imply he can work at ANY scale . This isn't an attempt at wank to the highest order ( I wouldn't have posted this if i believed it to be wank ) , just wanted to explain this.

There are some difference between Kevin Midas and Max from Sharkboy & Lavagirl :

- With Max , it seems that we have some sort of foundation on his abilities and that his "dreams" seemingly are actually a real place. Dreams WERE part of Reality [ It wasn't a dream, it was it's own worldin reality that Max has control over ] , and it took Max to realize that and become the Daydreamer . It was like an alternate reality of sorts , connect to reality, but at the same time easily accessible . His dreams were actually a physical place, something he subconsciously created, believing it to be "just" a dream.

In Kevin Mida's case, Reality and the concept of Dreams were completely separate. In other words, we cannot assume Dreams are bound to the same logic Max's Dreams were, as they are abstract , conceptual , and philosophical in nature . Most examples of Dreams in fiction on this site are because these " Dreams " were real to begin with, in Mida's case it definitely wasn't .

- Levels of potential and ease of using his abilities . Yes Max can re-create anything from an 4-A to Low 2-C construct subconsciously, but that is just one part of the whole of his reality . Also, he needs to concentrate to control his powers . All Midas has to do is just will it into being and it will come to pass.

@Seed yeah no. I'm fine with him getting a profile but the description you gave made no sense. How many dimensions does his reality have or has been confirmed to have. Usually with characters like this just take there strongest feat and say "okay they are this level possibly much higher". What is his strongest feat?

I knew it wouldn't. I did it to the best of my ability, but the way his powers were working in the end is very hard to correctly identify. He combined his dreams and reality, making reality his dreams and dreams his reality. Anything that can be done in a dream, he can do in reality, is what I was getting at. Which is why it's borderline impossible to put a cap on it.

His best feat was destroying reality , which at the time was merged with his dreams. More than likely it's " Unknown. At least Low 2-C . Possibly Far Higher " mainly because of the nature of his powers being ridiculous to cap due to it's abilities . His powers pretty much work similarly to Azathoth, except if Azzy had glasses that gave him his powers. Literally the only difference in the nature of their powers and how they work. Here are the similarities: Both view reality as if it were a dream, reality is their dream, so they can do whatever they please in said dream. Both are immeasurably above their home reality and things of that nature, etc.

Well At least Low 2-C seems fine by me. However anything higher would definitely be NLF to the maximum level.

FateAlbane said:
This talk sounds so much like Unlimited Saitama from OPM enthusiasts that it almost saddens me.
Like i said. Anything higher would be ridiculous NLF. However from what ive read Low 2-C would be fine. It would be best to include some scans however.

I knew it wouldn't. I did it to the best of my ability, but the way his powers were working in the end is very hard to correctly identify. He combined his dreams and reality, making reality his dreams and dreams his reality. Anything that can be done in a dream, he can do in reality, is what I was getting at. Which is why it's borderline impossible to put a cap on it.

His best feat was destroying reality , which at the time was merged with his dreams. More than likely it's " Unknown. At least Low 2-C . Possibly Far Higher " mainly because of the nature of his powers being ridiculous to cap due to it's abilities . His powers pretty much work similarly to Azathoth, except if Azzy had glasses that gave him his powers. Literally the only difference in the nature of their powers and how they work. Here are the similarities: Both view reality as if it were a dream, reality is their dream, so they can do whatever they please in said dream. Both are immeasurably above their home reality and things of that nature, etc.
There is a difference there. Reality isn't real to Azathoth as it is just his dream and if he wakes up everything ceases to be except him because it was just a dream to him. This guy fron the description your giving me seems to be merging reality with his dreams.

Anyway I'd say low 2-c possibly higher should be good but what about his durability and what powers did he show off specifically? Did he survive destroying reality?

Didn't I just say that already @Julian ? I knew it was, I simply said what the book said, not adding anything extra to have my benefit. Like mentioned, I said At least Low 2-C is fine with me TBH, just " bringing everything down and not censoring anything else they implied " .

And @Fate... Yes I understand where you're coming from. But the difference here is that I am no fanboy or "rider" of Kevin Midas'. Just an interesting character I dissected. Nothing more. I told you guys from the start the way they were showing his powers was NLF. I made sure that was the first thing you guys saw.

@Seed I know which is why I said Low 2-C is fine by me. It really comes down to how much can his dreams affect reality. If he can make his dreams real in a Universal 4-Dimensional Scale then that would most likely be Low 2-C.

The moment you start going "Likely much higher" and comparing said character with one of the most iconic Tier 0 characters (Azathoth) despite a complete lack of feats to suggest anything close to higher dimensions instead of your personal opinion on the character, going as far as expressing that you think he is the "most NLF Reality Warper in all of Fiction" is the moment where I can't quite take the suggestion seriously.

We go by feats. Best feat is the character's limit. If implied otherwise, they get a possibly or likely higher. Period.

You weren't paying attention. I never compared the SCOPE of their power. You and I both know thats crazy . I was comparing how alike their power set is . Both have subconscious corol over reality, both see reality as a dream, and dreams to them is reality. That is it.

Of course. Just wanting to get that disintegrated before giving a good tier. Due to his dreams threatening to destroy reality itself, it seems Low 2-C is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back