• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Requests Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought just affecting spacetime with physical blows qualified ? I am not a expert on spacetime tiering, like yourself, but I thought at least this qualified. I thank you though, at the very least it is spacetime manipulation, but i am just not certain how powerful the push would have to be to effect spacetime and time travel back to Jurassic Era.

Bastion from never ending story. This is one of the few movie characters i feel deserve to be on the site. He's one of the most powerful , if not THE most powerful , children portrayed in live action. Due to effortlessly recreating the universe and it's spacetime, I feel he should be Low 2-C. He is also portrayed as being far above the Child-like Empress , as she was not even capable of redoing the damage done to Fantasia. However, he also merged Fantasia with his own universe, which would also make him an solid 2-C, albeit it was also effortlessly. However, some proof implies he could be far higher than this. It mentions Fantasia being without any limitations, and being boundless and infinte in size. I do not know what to make of this new information for Fantasia. Fornall we know , he might even make it to an higher tier 2 or even to tier 1 . I am not asking for an massive upgrade, just for someone to discuss this with me. I am generally and legitimately confused, which is why i desire clarification on the feat's legitimacy . If it goes farther and a mod agrees, then I'll make an massive upgrade thread for Never ending Story. If not, just At least Low2-C or At least 2-C is fine with me.

Nico-v11 said:
Is anybody interested in adding the Nuckelavee and Sea Dragon Grimm to the Grimm profile for RWBY?
I'd like a profile for Amber as well.

AP: small town level (comparable, possibly superior to Cinder)

Speed: Hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic(comparable to Conder, superior to Mercury and Emerald)

I would like that someone can make a profile for Aric and his X-O Manowar suit, from Valiant comics.

It seems that he has pretty good feats of AP, speed, Dura and hax.

X-o manowar
Altought i don't have the experience to make the profile by my self so if someone has the time to do that favor, i would be grateful.

Also, it could be awesome if we have a profile for Valiant comics's universe.

I'd like to request profiles for the remaining three Swords of Justice. Those of course being Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion. It's bugged me for a while now that they've lacked profiles despite Keldeo having one.

Also I second the notion of adding the remaining two Grimm to the Grimm profile. They're also long overdue.

The profile was a mess

To avoid a derailment, I guess I'll request King Rudolf (Fire Emblem Gaiden and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)

High 8-C and Hypersonic

And also 6-B and Hypersonic with Sealing for a Valentian Falchion key, since he used it prior to the game's events

Amulet of Avalor from Sofia the First

At least 4-B at minimum in both AP & Durability , abilities are : ( Invisibility , shrinking , Wish Granting , Animal speaking , and potentially far more. ) , weakness to elder dragon's fire , and the attack potency varies depending on the wish.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Amulet of Avalor from Sofia the First

At least 4-B at minimum in both AP & Durability , abilities are : ( Invisibility , shrinking , Wish Granting , Animal speaking , and potentially far more. ) , weakness to elder dragon's fire , and the attack potency varies depending on the wish.
how is it 4-B?

@Shutting

I would love to, but could you wait a month? I don't want to spoil anything, but there are a few comics where he's popping up at the moment and I want to wait for them to be released before I go to town.

Reppuzan said:
@Shutting
I would love to, but could you wait a month? I don't want to spoil anything, but there are a few comics where he's popping up at the moment and I want to wait for them to be released before I go to town.
Are you talking about the Superman comics?

Other verse that i would like to have a profile could be Max Steel (the reboot) .

There's a good plenty of abilitys such elemental and weather manipulation, stadistics amplification, transformation/fusionism, possesion/mind control, "chi" manipulation and absorbtion, radiation manipulation, animal manipulation etc.

I could assume that most of the chacaters can reach from town level to city level or higher, with the top tiers being very casual star level.

Max steel
¡Active turbo power!

I would like to ask if someone could make a profile for Spider-Man Noir? While he's significantly weaker than his 616 counterpart, it would be a fun little addition to the Spider-Family.

Spider-Man Noir

LightningBlaze01 said:
I would like to ask if someone could make a profile for Spider-Man Noir? While he's significantly weaker than his 616 counterpart, it would be a fun little addition to the Spider-Family.

Spider-Man Noir
I love this version of spiderman he is more darker and edger then the 616 spiderman

Profile for the Night Hunter in Dying Light? It has some nice hax (I mean a lot of hax) and wall level

If anyone wants to make a profile for mythological version of Gilgamesh then here are his feats. And if anyone wants to make a profile for mytho version of Cu Chulainn here are his feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back