• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile creation of am I actually the strongest?

Pretty weak if you ask me a lot of mistakes with lack of spaces
Reinhardt,Haruto Zenfis,The Black Knight
Not good use of bold
Wrong placement of brackets
Small Town Level ([ https://imgur.com/gallery/3lvjmI2 massively superior to this golem]), higher with insignia.
Tiers unknown, no calculations for any of the others durability without a single explaination
Durability: Small building level via barrier, Small town level, higher with insignia.
The notable attacks techniques you should explain what those abilities do or how they are used
  • Anywhere door
  • Tracking Barrier
  • Spike-Shapped Barrier
  • Ai Equipped Barrier
My opinion you still have a lot of work to do

Tiers unknown, no calculations for any of the others durability without a single explaination
Am using novel as source....novels can be calced? Also I gave scans for the tiers too the durability is because of the barrier magic

And rest minor stuff can be fixed in no time

Am using novel as source....novels can be calced? Also I gave scans for the tiers too the durability is because of the barrier magic

And rest minor stuff can be fixed in no time
Novels always have an hard time, but there can be calcs using novels there is a lot of guesswork on the sizes and you will most likely end up with a very low end but this wiki has an hard time accepting profiles with no calcs. If you are no good at calcs you can go there and see if there is any feat that can be applied to your verse
Considering your verse seems overall weak in stats it might not be that hard to find something

Another thing you should do is the references.

I know about this verse and was working on it too.

Anyway, there is one feat in LN that can be calculated, I will make one so that you can use it in the profile.

And Suigetsuhyugs has already pointed out any other mistakes in the sandbox.

I know about this verse and was working on it too.

Anyway, there is one feat in LN that can be calculated, I will make one so that you can use it in the profile.

And Suigetsuhyugs has already pointed out any other mistakes in the sandbox.
To be fair i didnt pointed out all of them
Apparently this characters has 3 keys
Age: 9-10 (debut) | 15 (time skip) | 15 (before reincarnation)
None of which are identified anywhere on the profile, then you have AP with only 1 keys but Speed has 2 (also forgot the bold here too)
Speed: Subsonic to possibly Subsonic+ (speedblitz gizelotte the war hero who defeated the demon king.) | Hypersonic+ reaction speed (can react to lightning attack.), Higher with insignia.
the rest of the stats have no key at all

The image for the profile is not even from any of the keys as he is a baby. The image itself could use some editting too

this profile surely needs quite a lot of work.

To be fair i didnt pointed out all of them
Apparently this characters has 3 keys

None of which are identified anywhere on the profile, then you have AP with only 1 keys but Speed has 2 (also forgot the bold here too)

the rest of the stats have no key at all

The image for the profile is not even from any of the keys as he is a baby. The image itself could use some editting too

this profile surely needs quite a lot of work.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I can make edits on the sandbox if he is fine with it.

Back