• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

@DemonicDude

We have punished users before for overly sexual comments, so tone it down a bit.
Okay well but it's fully verse related.
See pro wrestling is just....RISKY ADULT content.
Actually, I wanna get a little bit philosophical on modern day Pro Wrestling and pro wrestling in general.

I don't know whose idea was to make a Pro wrestling general discussion thread.
I mean this is a verse were chicks are on top of guys on regular week, women does this Infront of the crowd and Cartilo talks about how hard someone is.
Point is, I really don't think something like professional wrestling should be having a general discussion, At least not without heavy discussion rules.

(People describe pro wrestling as an adult /male soap opera). Best place for Pro Wrestling is Reddit or X or any other online platform because of how "sensitive" content in this show.

Like for example if someone wants to talk about a storyline involving Lita and Kane which is straight up sexual assault, We cannot really do that on this platform because of how sensitive it is, So again my case in point being......This verse is too ADULT or too NSFW stands still.

Unless welp, someone makes a rule to the main Professional wrestling page and write
  • Professional wrestling is a adult product when it comes to the nature of storylines, involving people getting naked, sexually implied content, suggestive and inappropriate matches or acts along with risky content online from pro wrestlers themselves. You are allowed to have discussion on our website regarding professional wrestling but it is only limited to to the actual matches that are taking place inside the ring and not any storyline or pro wrestlers social media that involves any kind of ADULT of NSFW content.
I think this note that I just mentioned above can go a LONG way, But! then again that's just me and my philosophy. You can feel free to disagree with it if you want to.

Last edited:
Okay well but it's fully verse related.
See pro wrestling is just....RISKY ADULT content.
Actually, I wanna get a little bit philosophical on modern day Pro Wrestling and pro wrestling in general.

I don't know whose idea was to make a Pro wrestling general discussion thread.
I mean this is a verse were chicks are on top of guys on regular week, women does this Infront of the crowd and Cartilo talks about how hard someone is.
Point is, I really don't think something like professional wrestling should be having a general discussion, At least not without heavy discussion rules.

(People describe pro wrestling as an adult /male soap opera). Best place for Pro Wrestling is Reddit or X or any other online platform because of how "sensitive" content in this show.

Like for example if someone wants to talk about a storyline involving Lita and Kane which is straight up sexual assault, We cannot really do that on this platform because of how sensitive it is, So again my case in point being......This verse is too ADULT or too NSFW stands still.

Unless welp, someone makes a rule to the main Professional wrestling page and write
  • Professional wrestling is a adult product when it comes to the nature of storylines, involving people getting naked, sexually implied content, suggestive and inappropriate matches or acts along with risky content online from pro wrestlers themselves. You are allowed to have discussion on our website regarding professional wrestling but it is only limited to to the actual matches that are taking place inside the ring and not any storyline or pro wrestlers social media that involves any kind of ADULT of NSFW content.
I think this note that I just mentioned above can go a LONG way, But! then again that's just me and my philosophy. You can feel free to disagree with it if you want to.

You should read our rules.
Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations is discouraged, and in extreme cases, will result in a severe penalty.

Next time will be an official warning.

You should read our rules.

Next time will be an official warning.
"Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated"
I don't think I've been sexual with another user, so first one doesn't apply to me but if, I point something out something in the verse that falls into these categories then it's that verse's fault really.
Like I said before this is a general discussion about a verse featuring all kinds of adult content so, I'd prefer a note on the main verse page but then again it's that's just a suggestion from me, if anything I'm the one whose giving the idea to solve/control this issue.
Also, point out which of my comment are against the policy so I can have a deeper look.

Either way verse it too NSFW do I'm unfollowing it, I mean this is the same verse that features that rapper twerking on national tv so, not a good verse.

Last edited:
I think the above rant is silly. In no way is a TV-PG series more risqué than something like Berserk or Hellraiser...

Anyways, any talk about a Sami Zayn page?

John cena matchup help

Back