• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Folks don't you want 6 Teams in 40th Annual WrestleMania to create their own Legacy? That iconic moment of Edge spear off ladder from WrestleMania from back in the day.
DON'T YOU WANT these theses to have their own moment? Don't you wanna give them a moment that will be part of their legacy something they can look back at when they retire decades later ?
Just let these teams cook, We don't need Hardy boys here.
don't let Nostalgia ruin booking.
images
I 1000% agree with you here.

A-Town Down Under better qualify and win the titles. If they don't win, then I don't mind Awesome Truth winning.

They work their asses off since 2014 and when NXT changed into on 2.0 they never complained and quietly put over younger talents. They did all that to GET TO THIS POINT!
well earned 🤘 and well respected. (Theoretically when Their fellow independent wrestlers were being fired left and right in 2022 they could've left too and EASILY find a company to work with but....they stayed)
Their hard work is being paid off and it's a nice moment. Hope they steal the show during ladder match.

Screenshot_20240321-190547.png
We don't know what kind of horrible stuff she saw backstage, Either way fans being hateful towards her is funny considering she never needed WWE to begin with.
Screenshot_20240321-190648.jpg

Screenshot_20240321-190659.jpg

Screenshot_20240321-190559.jpg

I do agree with what folks on Reddit thinks.

Screenshot_20240321-1858582.png

Last edited:
Sweet memories ❤️
coming back home from school watching NXT seeing a more darker and gritter show that resembles pro wrestling in 2013-2018 mannnnnn

Witness the PERFECTION !
The Greatest Professional Wrestler on Earth
Watch these 5 Star Promo Packages for
THE RING GENERAL GUNTHER
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:
Beautiful memories of my days in school 😭 what time, I was telling everyone STING ! he's gonna show up one day in WWE and two of my friends were like "Who ?" "What ?" "No wayyy"
and it happened at Survivor series and that lead to this.
God dammm those times.

Mannn I don't want any team taking sport light away from 6 team who already Booked their spot!
these tweets making me scared.
if this does happen NOT SINGLE soul will care about 12 bodies that in the ring all attention will go to these folks.

God tier work from the Rock it's......just I donno feels like the main event is The Rock vs Cody.

infact that match needs to happen
or Maybe Austin, Cena and Take will help Cody at WM 40 and then at Saudi Arabia or Survivor series we might get Bloodline vs Team Nightmare with all the legends involved.

This is just phenomenal he's making kids cry.
I remember seeing a clip on twitter where one of the kids said "I'm never watching Moana again!"😭

Generational heel work.

Mannn I don't want any team taking sport light away from 6 team who already Booked their spot!
these tweets making me scared.
if this does happen NOT SINGLE soul will care about 12 bodies that in the ring all attention will go to these folks.

I pray to God that A-Town Down Under don't get removed. They earned this the most out of any other team, and their momentum is at an all-time high.

They deserve to the tag titles the most out of any other team. They're by far the most entertaining tag team out of all the 6 teams. They earned it.

Edge probably cut the most pandering promo I heard in a while.

Why couldn't TK let someone like Jon Moxley or Eddie Kingston cut that promo? They've been with AEW since the start.

I swear to GOD Match of the year has just taken place Dijak vs Briggs vs Femi
HOLY F******* Shit

See the reactions from everyone online

Last edited:
Back