• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

angai313-spongebob-sad.gif

In terms of Finn Balor's base form, I'd say he's around High Tier.

For "The Demon" Finn Balor, it's hard to determine. He's kinda like The Fiend or The Undertaker in a way, where he has this presence that makes him have this... supernatural feel.

I'm not too sure if he has any hax, but I'd definitely say The Demon at least Top Tier, as he was able to defeat Seth Rollins clean for the Universal Championship, but when he's facing God Tiers like Roman Reigns is when he starts to struggle and/or lose the match.
From another thread

I agree mostly with this, though I think considering how The Demon was looking like he was gonna win that match with Roman before the issue with the turnbuckle, he’d probably be justified for God Tier, considering how ridiculous Roman is right now

something like (whatever tier the God Tiers would be): (Was able to challenge and nearly defeat Roman Reigns during his infamous Universal Title Run, only losing the fight due to being sabotaged by the freak accident of a broken turnbuckle)

Demon finn should scale to the God tiers in terms of AP, Dura, and Speed, in his match with Roman he kicked out of a spear which is already a god tier worthy feat considering it can put down most top tiers, and was attacked by the Usos mid match, blindsided by Reigns with a spear through the barricade and could still keep fighting. He basically no sold most of Romans's early offence in their match. Roman also didn't kick out of the first Coup de Grace and had to be saved by the Usos.

His LS shouldn't given the match and commentary made it clear Finn couldn't overpower Reigns in terms of physical strength.

Its stated multiple times that finn balor resurrected himself after that spear so he might have type 4 immortality lol. He also should get Teleportation for this. he also explained that that Demon comes from Rage and cannot be controlled so Rage Power, Bloodlust, and Transformation given he transforms on screen. He should also get light manipulation as he changed the lights red.

As for Reigns in that match it was stated that some supernatural force intervened to save Roman from the Demon, so he should get Blessed and Supernatural luck

Demon finn should scale to the God tiers in terms of AP, Dura, and Speed, in his match with Roman he kicked out of a spear which is already a god tier worthy feat considering it can put down most top tiers, and was attacked by the Usos mid match, blindsided by Reigns with a spear through the barricade and could still keep fighting. He basically no sold most of Romans's early offence in their match. Roman also didn't kick out of the first Coup de Grace and had to be saved by the Usos.

His LS shouldn't given the match and commentary made it clear Finn couldn't overpower Reigns in terms of physical strength.

Its stated multiple times that finn balor resurrected himself after that spear so he might have type 4 immortality lol. He also should get Teleportation for this. he also explained that that Demon comes from Rage and cannot be controlled so Rage Power, Bloodlust, and Transformation given he transforms on screen. He should also get light manipulation as he changed the lights red.

As for Reigns in that match it was stated that some supernatural force intervened to save Roman from the Demon, so he should get Blessed and Supernatural luck
damn WWE is way more haxed than I remember

I'm a little iffy on Type 4, Blessed, and Supernatural Luck. You should ask a staff member to come over and give their input on it.

I'm highly iffy on Supernatural Luck, as you have to show multiple instances of Roman being saved by a "supernatural force" in order to fully justify Blessed and Supernatural Luck.

I'm a little iffy on Type 4, Blessed, and Supernatural Luck. You should ask a staff member to come over and give their input on it.

I'm highly iffy on Supernatural Luck, as you have to show multiple instances of Roman being saved by a "supernatural force" in order to fully justify Blessed and Supernatural Luck.
Of course staff opinion is needed, but as for needing multiple instances i don't see why that's necessary, and isn't done with most abilities. In Canon its recognized that some sort of supernatural force helped him beat balor by inexplicably causing the top rope to break, but perhaps it should be limited to only be useful against Evil beings such as the Demon.

Of course staff opinion is needed, but as for needing multiple instances i don't see why that's necessary, and isn't done with most abilities. In Canon its recognized that some sort of supernatural force helped him beat balor by inexplicably causing the top rope to break, but perhaps it should be limited to only be useful against Evil beings such as the Demon.
I agree with Blessed and Supernatural luck, an unseen force creating a freak accident allowing you to get away with almost certain defeat and come on top in the end seems the literal definition of the abilities

Disagree 🐵 with something unnatural that's very magical and funny

Last edited:
On Type 4, luck, blessed, or all of them? I felt like the reasoning for Blessed and Supernatural luck is pretty sound, although I’m willing to hear arguments against Type 4, it seems it could just be low regen, though I guess if we’re taking the commentators word legitimately the Demon did “resurrect”

Damn, 😅
On Type 4, luck, blessed, or all of them? I felt like the reasoning for Blessed and Supernatural luck is pretty sound, although I’m willing to hear arguments against Type 4, it seems it could just be low regen, though I guess if we’re taking the commentators word legitimately the Demon did “resurrect”
I'll check later about that sisituation 🐵

Monkey funny to monkey
monkey-funny.gif

Last edited:
Chris Jericho is officially the second addition to the WWE verse.

tumblr_mm6xqykMaV1qgcs9mo1_400.gif
Just a quick question, why do we have the God Tier Superstars at 9-C, likely 9-B, when the table feats are 9-B? They’re listed as justification on the profile, but why aren’t they just 9-B then, where’s the room for a possibility they aren’t wall level?

Just a quick question, why do we have the God Tier Superstars at 9-C, likely 9-B, when the table feats are 9-B? They’re listed as justification on the profile, but why aren’t they just 9-B then, where’s the room for a possibility they aren’t wall level?
9-C+ is the bare minimum for how strong they are.

It comes from Sheamus' Brogue Kick having the striking force of 1322 PSI, which is around the bite force of a Gorilla, which is 9-C+.

Back