• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with some Final Fantasy XIII profiles.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Not a Final Fantasy supporter by any means, but I feel this is a bit too wonky to overlook (Disregarding the fact I'm guilty of the same, myself).

Anyway, I took notice of a issue on the profiles for the Final Fantasy XIII cast, namely this set of five people.

They all seem to be currently be rated at 5-A to 4-A based on scaling from Gilgamesh and Omega. I further checked those profiles, and what do you know? They're both tiered at 2-A. In fact, Gilgamesh's lowest key is 2-C, with no 5-A to 4-A end in sight. This is most likely a case of profiles being outdated after revisions, but, at present, at least the basic tiers should be corrected regardless.

Last edited:
The Final Fantasy pages have been going through a slow but sure revision process; so it's bound to have some over looked scaling.

Their scaling was based of when Gilgamesh used to have a 5-A to 4-A scaling with the former starting with base Gilgamesh being above God Kefka and 4-A coming from VIII. There were since better feats found.

But with all that in mind, they should be upgraded to 2-A from the looks of it.

@DarkDragonMedeus Gilgamesh never scaled above God Kefka, what are you talking about? Kefka upscaled from Gilgamesh cause he's a part of Kefka's magic.

Anyways to answer your question, the pages are still in revision territory, we only got the first 6 games revised, haven't got around to revising 13 since that's a ways down the road.

I was talking about a time when God Kefka used to be 5-A (And he was High 6-A in base at the time) and so did Gilgamesh. And I was going off how the profiles used to be worded regardless of whether or not it was accurate. Which of course isn't the case but it was still how I remember then being worded at the time. It came from him being the strongest Esper which put him above Bahamut, and the Warring Triad and he was a post game boss treated as more challenging than Kefka.

Though that doesn't change main point is that they come from outdated scaling and question was already answered about the revisions being WIP.

Post game status means nothing when Gilgamesh is an aspect of Kefka due to being an Epser.

Anyways to answer your question, the pages are still in revision territory, we only got the first 6 games revised, haven't got around to revising 13 since that's a ways down the road.
That doesn't exactly matter. If you want to apply more elaborate revisions to the profiles, then obviously feel free, but as said at the very least the basic tiers ought to be edited to keep coherency between pages.

Yeah, so far. It just means they should be upgraded to 2-A scaling from Gilgamesh and Omega accordingly by the looks of it. But I shared this thread with the Discord group for easy access. Hopefully some people respond.

Back