• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

π™‹π™§π™€π™—π™‘π™šπ™’π™¨ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ π™žπ™’π™’π™šπ™–π™¨π™ͺπ™§π™–π™—π™‘π™š 𝙨π™₯π™šπ™šπ™™ 𝙂𝙀𝙠π™ͺ π™˜π™€π™£π™¨π™žπ™™π™šπ™§π™šπ™™ 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙀π™ͺπ™©π™‘π™žπ™šπ™§

wsp

so I was bored as always and was checking some profiles cause why not, and when I had a look on Goku's profile for the 8th quadrillion time this month, I noticed that immeasurable speed goku was considered as an outlier? If not completely abandoned and was treated as analytical prediction (that's werid) anyway after reading through the crt that was focused on discussing that situation it didn't really make any sense imo so I have multiple problems with it.

1.Goku's Feat Against Hit Is Clear: During Goku’s fight with Hit, he literally moves through time to counter Hit’s Time-Skip, which is the exact definition of immeasurable speed. Goku moving in time makes it a straightforward feat, not an outlier.

Exactly at (0:13)

2.The Tournament of Power Argument: People say that because the Tournament of Power lasted 48 minutes, Goku couldn’t have immeasurable speed, umm did we forget about the tons of events that happened during literally a single minute in the T.O.P? the characters in Dragon Ball don’t always fight at their maximum speed throughout a battle. Just because the tournament had a time limit doesn’t mean every fighter was going all-out the entire time. There’s no reason to assume that Goku, or any other character, was constantly moving at immeasurable speeds for 48 minutes straight. They’re pacing themselves, strategizing, or even holding back depending on the opponent literally backed up by the fact that, Goku and the others are clearly conserving energy, recovering, or adjusting to the flow of the battle. The fact that the tournament lasted 48 minutes just shows that they weren’t all fighting at immeasurable speeds every second, not that they can’t reach those speeds when needed (like Goku did against Hit).

3.Instant Transmission Doesn't Disprove Immeasurable Speed: Goku using Instant Transmission is more about convenience and strategy and accuracy. Just because he uses IT doesn’t mean he lacks immeasurable speed; it's about choosing the fastest way to get around, depending on the situation for e.g if Both X and Y have immeasurable speeds and Y>X interms of speed so X had to use instant transmission inorder to atleast be able to keep up with Y's speed (which was the case with Goku vs Jiren at the very beginning of the T.O.P)

4.Whis' Travel Speed Isn't a Contradiction: People argue that Whis traveling from Beerus' planet to Earth in 35 minutes contradicts immeasurable speed, but that's missing the point. Just like Goku using Instant Transmission, Whis' travel speed doesn’t have to represent his full combat capabilities. Traveling through space and fighting at immeasurable speed are completely different contexts, and just because it took Whis 35 minutes doesn’t mean he can't move immeasurably in a fight. It's more about practicality than speed limits in these cases.

5.How come one can go from MFTL+ speeds to immeasurable by using finite multiplers?? :
since when was that a problem? Literally Goku who during the BoG arc threatened to destroy the entire macrocosom which includes multiple space-time continuums via SSJG alone which is literally accepted to have finite multiplers (160,000) iirc so goku went from affecting 3D structures to almost destroying 4D structures via a finite multipler, so speed shouldn't be a problem.

So yeah that's what I have to say.

Note: This ain't a crt so don't even bother asking to move this to crt or I'll spawn under your bed 😈

Last edited:
since when was that a problem? Literally Goku who during the BoG arc threatened to destroy the entire macrocosom which includes multiple space-time continuums via SSJG alone which is literally accepted to have finite multiplers (160,000) iirc so goku went from affecting 3D structures to almost destroying 4D structures via a finite multipler, so speed shouldn't be a problem.
160,000x is just a hypothetical multiplier that SSG is actual above rather than being equal to (SS3 < Base Vegito < SS3 Vegito <<< SSG Goku) but the actual issue with that argument is that SSG is never proven canonically to be an infinite multiplier, it is only at an infinitely higher tier from other forms because that's how we rate the transformation on the wiki.

The series itself literally only implies "it's greater than a fusion boost" and that's it, we don't know whether it is finitely stronger or weaker than other forms, thus weaker forms don't get to be 2-C off the bat, nor does Goku's speed multiply by an infinite amount because of SSG is at an infinitely higher tier AP wise.

160,000x is just a hypothetical multiplier that SSG is actual above rather than being equal to (SS3 < Base Vegito < SS3 Vegito <<< SSG Goku) but the actual issue with that argument is that SSG is never proven canonically to be an infinite multiplier, it is only at an infinitely higher tier from other forms because that's how we rate the transformation on the wiki.

The series itself literally only implies "it's greater than a fusion boost" and that's it, we don't know whether it is finitely stronger or weaker than other forms, thus weaker forms don't get to be 2-C off the bat, nor does Goku's speed multiply by an infinite amount because of SSG is at an infinitely higher tier AP wise.
Ik that it's only hypothetical, I'm arguing that If a finite multiplier can let someone jump from destroying 3D stuff to significantly affecting 4D constructs, then a finite multiplier like KaioKen could totally boost Goku from MFTL+ speeds to immeasurable speeds.

Ik that it's only hypothetical, I'm arguing that If a finite multiplier can let someone jump from destroying 3D stuff to significantly affecting 4D constructs, then a finite multiplier like KaioKen could totally boost Goku from MFTL+ speeds to immeasurable speeds.
The issue with that is we KNOW Goku's SSB is only finitely slower than him using Kaioken on top of that, SSG's multiplier is a low ball for an otherwise unknown/much higher amp. This just means SSB Goku (and also SSG since it's finitely weaker than Blue) are Immeasurable too, just lower than the baseline
I swear if I see this scan again

The issue with that is we KNOW Goku's SSB is only finitely slower than him using Kaioken on top of that, SSG's multiplier is a low ball for an otherwise unknown/much higher amp. This just means SSB Goku (and also SSG since it's finitely weaker than Blue) are Immeasurable too, just lower than the baseline

I swear if I see this scan again
Dragon ball keeps surprising me everyday honestly πŸ’€

i know
whis and beerus are travelling light years within minutes

tsQMQQm.png

why do they need an hourglass if they have immeasurable speed????
How did you conclude that whis spent atleast 2 mins during traveling?
Do you even have a time span?
Whis could've literally reached there within a second after this frame or literally arrived there instantly and again I'm not arguing for immeasurable travel speed but rather combat speed those are not the same thing

"B-but it took me 6 months to get here!" - Goku probably
"At your current speed you'll make it in 2 days!" - i dont know

"I can fly to Herculopolis in 5 seconds!"

"We're running out of time!!!"

"I'll be there in 20 minutes!!!"

i agree with infinite speed

Last edited:
2.The Tournament of Power Argument:
[Mind that idk shit about db]

Except for one sided fight, why would a character hold back when his entire universe risks to get erased?

Both X and Y have immeasurable speeds and Y>X interms of speed so X had to use instant transmission inorder to atleast be able to keep up with Y's speed
How does this even make sense?
If character X is at place B at 8pm and uses immeasurable speed to reach place A at 19pm... how is a teleportation which, as far as i remember, isn't even as "fast" as infinite speed be faster?

If so many characters can go at immeasurable speed why not even one of them does it?
If the only thing that somewhat suggest immeasurable speed is that feat then it's quite obvious that it will be considerate an outlier.

[Mind that idk shit about db]

Except for one sided fight, why would a character hold back when his entire universe risks to get erased?

How does this even make sense?
If character X is at place B at 8pm and uses immeasurable speed to reach place A at 19pm... how is a teleportation which, as far as i remember, isn't even as "fast" as infinite speed be faster?

If so many characters can go at immeasurable speed why not even one of them does it?
If the only thing that somewhat suggest immeasurable speed is that feat then it's quite obvious that it will be considerate an outlier.
For the first point :In a battle where the consequences are high, characters like Goku often pace themselves or strategize instead of immediately using their full power. Throwing everything out at once isn’t always the best approach. Fighters may conserve energy or use only what’s necessary in a specific moment to avoid exhaustion or prepare for later stages of the fight.

As for the second point again you're mixing between immeasurable travel speed and immeasurable combat speed, so I'll explain it as simple as possible for you to understand.

Character X (Goku) caught hit mid time skipping basically punched hit during traveling through time (the process itself), now character Y which is jiren who was faster than character X interms of speed meaning that he has higher immeasurable combat speed than Goku (Just like how both Goku and Jiren scale to 6 universes but jiren is casually superior to goku in every single way) ,Goku was struggling to keep up with him that's why he used instant transmission for both accuracy and atleast to be able to keep up with the Grey, literally when Goku was at the edge of the stage and almost fell so he pulled a 1 billion IQ move and hit jiren and almost had him eliminated goku knew he was slower than jiren in speed so he had to pull that move.

Edit: I'm going to bed now, will respond tmrw.

Last edited:
We can use this shit as a workshop. People drop their arguments against immeasurable speed so supporters can address them and fine tune counter arguements

No mods pretending to not be verse opponents FRA'ing, no stone walling with meaningless yap, pure fcking discourse baby

We can use this shit as a workshop. People drop their arguments against immeasurable speed so supporters can address them and fine tune counter arguements

No mods pretending to not be verse opponents FRA'ing, no stone walling with meaningless yap, pure fcking discourse baby
Make it into a general discussion then (but first get your infinite speed dbs before trying Immeasurable)

Using full power righ at the start and risk deplete all of their ki reserve early and get kicked out of the stage??, nah literally they strategized that they will conserve their energy especially important members until the very last moments to go all out

If DB cast is Immeasurable

why was the fusion time limit a problem for Vegito in the Black arc?
You can literally say the same thing for there mftl+ ratings to since an hour should feel like an eternity for characters who have ftl and above speed ratings

MFTL+ at any point still finite tho, so the time limit doesn't invalidate anything.

Infinite to Immeasurable means you are ending ur fights as fast if not faster than instantly. Even if ur fighting someone relative to u in power that shouldn't be a problem as no time is passing at all.

MFTL+ at any point still finite tho, so the time limit doesn't invalidate anything.

Infinite to Immeasurable means you are ending ur fights as fast if not faster than instantly.

Which means fusion time limits shouldn't be a problem at all.
Yes you can say the same thing for mftl+ too since there fight would be taking place at very fast speeds so they didn't need to worry about an hour time limit since for ftl characters it would feel like an eternity but for outsiders the fight would end up instantly even if the characters are ftl or above in speed so it is kind of irrelevant

Infinite to Immeasurable means you are ending ur fights as fast if not faster than instantly. Even if ur fighting someone relative to u in power that shouldn't be a problem as no time is passing at all.
I can promise you any character that has infinite speed is never actually showing it in regular fights. By the way, you missed the point, the time limit wouldn't matter REGARDLESS because even at mftl+ speeds baseline, it would be an eternity to them while fighting, so its all the same. The fight should still realistically be over "instantly" in real time.

Back