• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem Solving Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is another thread to save us staff members some message wall space :). This thread is where you will post all of your problems. By problems we mean tier questions, technical questions, NLF questions, etc. It is pretty much an ALMOST All purpose problem solving thread.

It may be best for all members to follow this thread.

Thank You

I like to know, if you create page example ``Lekmos characters`` and then go my created pages to add categories. Will there this page which i created show, when you start write ``Lekmos character`` and then my created page is linked to it or have i do something else?

Lekmos said:
I like to know, if you create page example ``Lekmos characters`` and then go my created pages to add categories. Will there this page which i created show, when you start write ``Lekmos character`` and then my created page is linked to it or have i do something else?
just put the category into a page then it will automatically make the category page but it will be a couple days before the auto correct starts showing your new category.

You make a post and put in Topic the name of the verse/character page
tried but it didnt worked or it didnt gave me what i wanted

can you link me to the post where it didn't give you what you wanted?

Darkmon cns said:
wait I know what you mean now you add it on the thread by puting the page name in the topic part.

can you show me like a video or something for it lol XD,i am still unfamiliar at doing certain things

well I can't show you a video but do you see the bitten that says edit topic below this comment? you click that put in the name of the page then hit enter inless it auto fills then just click the name and you don't need to hit enter but after you need to click the save button try adding a topic to this thred.

Darkmon cns said:
well I can't show you a video but do you see the bitten that says edit topic below this comment? you click that put in the name of the page then hit enter inless it auto fills then just click the name and you don't need to hit enter but after you need to click the save button try adding a topic to this thred.

ok i added something and i see you can edit it too,so thats how i make a discussion thread for a character/verse page,well thank you for the help man

There's a problem with Visual Editor, I have tried to edit a few of my character's pages but whenever I open Visual Editor it just goes into an endless loading screen that never changes, can someone please look into this?

Have you tried it on another device? Dose the editor work on any other Wiki or page on this wiki well using the device you're currently using?

Darkmon cns said:
Have you tried it on another device? Dose the editor work on any other Wiki or page on this wiki well using the device you're currently using?
I had to switch to Microsoft Edge, it wouldn't work at all on Google Chrome.

Go to your classic editor. Go to the category section on the side. Go through your list of categories and click the trash icon next to the category.

How do i add tabs on the character picture?like if a character has a normal form and a super form and i want to show them in tabs you click on

BlackDarkness679 said:
How do i add tabs on the character picture?like if a character has a normal form and a super form and i want to show them in tabs you click on
Use <> in between the word tabber. Use |-|insert tab name here= to define a tab. /tabber in <> will end the tabber.

BlackDarkness679 said:
You write it simply there when editing?
If you have view source of comments turned on in your settings (which they really didn't need to make a setting),

Hi

PreTimeSkipLinx3

No

That

I have a question: Is possible to change the title of a page?

The problem is that I'm trying to change the title of my verse, but I can't find a way to do it.