• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Zelda Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. Princess Zelda. She is similar to Link and Ganon in which there are multiple incarnations of her. However unlike the those two, she has one page with unknown stats. Why? She should have different pages like Link and Ganon. For every Link page (sans Majora's Mask) there should be a Zelda page. She isn't some base human. Zelda has potent abilities. The Light Force is such an example.

I just find it odd that Zelda seems to have one page (well, not counting Hyrule Warriors) yet Link and Ganon, the other two of the reincarnation trio has several pages.

There seem to be Zelda upgrades all over the place, so we might need to take this one slow little one.

People don't know how to chill, that's why.

Not you, Peach. Others that made Zelda threads before this.

As for Zelda herself. Hmm.....idk, it does seem off for her to have one page i guess. Another thing is that idk if we made a note explaining her tierless stats (tierless as in having just Unknowns on there without explaining why or something about them, though i don't look at her page very often, to be fair).

Well, to be fair; Ganon only has one page aside from the Hyrule Warriors page. But I agree, it's fair for Zelda to have a couple more profiles, because there are multiple Princess Zeldas too. Ganon is only one character though.

A third thing about Zelda is that, in all of her incarnations since her time up til now, does she really not have any quantifiable feats or she is just gonna be that Unknown chick then?

Back to the conversation at hand. Normally, I'd agree, but because there's so many Zeldas that are nigh featless, if not completely featless, there would be a bit of a mess. I really hope I'm wrong tho.

Some Zelda's are stronger than others; Hylia for instance did scale to Skyward Sword Link and Demise. Also, the Spirit Tracks version has quite a bit of hax; mainly due to being a ghost through most of the game. And is actually portrayed as being Surperior to Spirit Tracks Link while in possession of a Phantom.

Yeah, I think Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword are the only Zelda's with legit feats or power scalings.

Can't some versions of Zelda actually harm Ganondorf? Like Twillight Princess, who shoots Ganondorf with her Light Arrows and it does damage. Maybe wouldn't scale to her durability, but some versions of Zelda have very powerful magic.

What Matt said. Zelda's magic has always been very powerful. Her sealing, light magic, healing, telepathy, precog, etc. has shown to be a threat to Ganondorf's army. Not necessarily always Ganon himself tho

Well, Zelda isn't the main character, and does not have enough reliable feats for separate pages to all of her incarnations, but I would appreciate if somebody could assemble statistics for her composite profile.

The composite Zelda, excluding Hylia, Would be about Moon Level scaling from the games mentioned above. Her light arrows harmed Ganondorf in both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. And Spirit Tracks has her phantom form being even stronger than Link physically.

I'll see if I can list the major things Zelda has done in the series.

LoZ: She splits the Triforce of Wisdom into eight pieces and scatters them over hyrule.

TAoL: Absolutely nothing. She spends the whole game asleep.

ALttP: Along with the other 6 maidens, she breaks the seal on Ganon's Castle.

OoT: Creates the Light Arrows, and is capable of paralysing a weakened Ganon with magic, and sealing him with the help of the other sages.

OoS/OoA: Haven't played these games, so I got nothing.

WW: Uses Light Arrows in the final battle with Ganon

TMC: Haven't played this, but as far as I know, spends most of the game as a stone statue.

TP: We see her heal Midna from her weakened state, but this appears to weaken Zelda herself, as it allows Ganondorf to seal Hyrule Castle. Later on, Zelda uses the light arrows again.

PH: Haven't played.

ST: Can possess a phantom once Link collects several items in the Tower of Spirits (can't remember what they're called). As a phantom, is physically stronger than Link. In the final battle, she uses light arrows once again, and helps Link defeat Malladus with the Master Sword.

SS: Quite a lot of stuff happens here. I'll let others handle it. This is likely where most of Zelda's stats will come from, along with BotW.

ALBW: Grants Link the Bow of Light in the final battle. Later on, uses the Triforce along with Link to restore Lorule's Triforce.

BotW: Same deal with Skyward Sword. Too many things happen to list here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back