• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Peach vs Princess Zelda

I don't kmow I understand you question correctly.

If you mean what equipment she get. She has herStandard Equipment, I guess.

Does Oeach have a noticeable AP or Durability difference that would give her the advantage? If not Zelda probably wins

I guess that Peach seem to have AP advantage with power-ups items and power stars. But I don't know how much the gap of that.

Peach in her base scales to everyone else. Making her at least 2114 PetaFoe's as Bowser created 15 realms that should all have starry skies. If we can allow Power Stars, then we can bump it to 140,796 PetaFoe's as 1 Power Star = 1 Realm. And you can collect 999 Power Stars/Moons in Odyssey. Fairly sure she has the advantage.

What does Zelda start with?

Ok what do they each start off with - I might go incon for now until this info provided Also what is the win cons and Hax resists

It's just a joke about how most, if not all, composite profiles have been agreed to be deleted which includes Zelda, honestly surprised her profile is still around given how long ago she was meant to get the boot.

Back