• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Celestia vs Princess Peach

Peach via versatility. HEll, peach can porbably solo the whole MLP verse. She's probably the second strongest royal character on this wiki.

Royal characters also include God Emperor of Mankind, Sailor Moon, Vegeta, Dracula, King Boo, Moon Butterfly, Azulongmon, etc. I don't think Peach is even in the top 5.

Thor, Odin, Sailor Moon, Wonder Woman, a bunch of Castlevania characters, the God Emperor...

I doubt Peach would be in the top 50...

Edit: Ninjaed by Paulo

WeeklyBattles said:
Thor, Odin, Sailor Moon, Wonder Woman, a bunch of Castlevania characters, the God Emperor...

Peach stomps Wonder Woman...

ArceusBowser44 said:
WeeklyBattles said:

Peach stomps Wonder Woman...

I mean, haxstomps. Peach has MUCH more abilities that aren't mentioned in her profile. And i honestly think that the Mario characters are downplayed....like, A LOT downplayed

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, if we use Peach's high end, yeah, she does stomp Wonder Woman.

Yeah. Well, if we powerscale her to Culex, she IS Universe+. Vs battles heavily downplayed Culex, and Azathot's explaination made no sense. He is Low 2-C

Cropfist said:
Nope, universal+ Culex is debunked.

^Except that his debunk was non-sense. You should see Metal's Culex profile to understand why he's Universal+. And, this isn't Peach only Universal feat, btw. This site BADLY downplayed Mario characters. They also downplayed sonic characters. I mean, sonic in base is only city level? Seriously? Ok, so Dixie Kong solos all the sonic characters in base. Wow

Azzy debunked all of those reasonings. It's best not to rely on Metal's blogs.

And no, Mario and Sonic are some of the most wanked verses of all time.

Cropfist said:
Azzy debunked all of those reasonings. It's best not to rely on Metal's blogs.
And no, Mario and Sonic are some of the most wanked verses of all time.

^Except that his reasoning made no sense. The fact that "Culex was amazed from the power of the 3d dimension" was because of the plot. Because the game was the first 3D Mario game. AND, i have counter arguments for that.

Culex was described as a master of time and space, and he hold the time from its beginning to its end. He was also descrived as the force that control the Mario Universe. And in the dialogue, he said that he can see the past and the future and consume time of both Past and Future. What does this mean? He can consume the timeline. Azzy relied only on one illogical argument, and i have 4 arguments here to debunk what he said. Want to know the links? Metal has them.

No. Just no. This is just because you think that Mario is only planet level, when, in fact, Mario has more tier 2 feats than ANY other tier. Well, maybe except tier 4, but he has a HUGE amount of tier 2 feats.. Not to mention, the Mario profile should have more than just one key, considering all the spin-offs and etc. And one key should be the RPGs. In the RPGs, Mario has basically only tier 2 feats, with some exceptions

Cropfist said:
Tier 2 feats via out-of-context quotes and cherry picked definitions, yes.

Tier 2 via canon manual that said that Culex is a master of time and space and that he holds the power of the Universe, yes. Also, the dialogue said that Culex is also able to destroy time and space. Stop please

Back