• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, I did one for Goku and Sonic, am I right? So what's the harm of doing one for their rivalry? Since they are both Tier 2-B: Multiverse level and Massively FTL+, might as well just do this fight already. Fun and Games board we go once again.~

32-325835 vegeta-royal-blue-wallpaper-by-shadowtheripper-vegeta-super

vs.

Super shadow phone wallpaper by kuroispeedster55 dapzzco-pre

Rules:

1. This is composite Vegeta at his strongest from Dragon Ball game verse without any injuries; whereas this is composite Shadow at his strongest from Sonic the Hedgehog game verse without any injuries.

2. Vegeta in prime, consumes foods to limit, goes God-like Saiyan, Aura of a God, Unlock Potential, Demon Prince, Rage Mode, Tuffleized, Supervillain & Villainous Mode, possessed by Demigra, Babidi, Oren, Baby & Janemba, transforms into Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Evolved & Giant Form, absorbs God Sphere, Blutz Waves & Ki to limit, wears Battle Armor, Metamo-Ring, Scouter & Potara, removes Weighted Clothing, got Senzu Beans, Earth Dragon Balls, Namekian Dragon Balls, Black Star Dragon Balls, Super Dragon Balls, Dark Dragon Balls, Special Dragon Balls, Medical Machine & Gravity Machine, wields Spirit Sword, rides Attack Ball & Capsule Corporation Spaceship, and has Tail.

3. Shadow in prime, transforms into Super Shadow, removes Inhibitor Rings, wears Hover-Skates, Hover Shoes, Air Shoes & Flame Ring, wields Shadow Rifle, Pistol, Sub-Machine Gun, Laser Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Omochao Gun, Egg Gun, Flash Shot, Gatling Gun, Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Shot, Light Shot, Ring Shot, Semi-Auto Rifle, Black Sword, Dark Hammer, Egg Spear, Environment Objects, Survival Knife, Bazooka, Big Barrel, Black Barrel, Egg Bazooka, Tank Cannon, Refractor, Splitter, 4-Shot RPG, 8-Shot RPG, Big Worm Shooter, RPG, Wide Worm Shooter, Worm Shooter, Vacuum Pod, Egg Vacuum, Heal Cannon, Samurai Blade, Satellite Gun & Enerbeam, absorbs Master Emerald, Super Emeralds, Great Emeralds, Fake Emeralds, Gold Rings, Chaos Emeralds, Arondight, Ddraig Goch, Aduro Cutlass, Aduro Khopesh, Precieuse, Espadon, Chaos Energy & Hyper-go-on to limit, rides Motorcycle, Gun Ship & Eggman Fleet, has Wisps, Shield, Insta-shield, Flame Shield, Water Shield, Lightning Shield, Blue Shield, Red Shield, Gold Shield, Heat Barrier, Item Box, Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Lightning & Earth.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Untitledunlimited

Anywhere in outer space, now let the death battle between the Prince of all Saiyans and the Ultimate Life Form begin!

What's the point of making this thread if the prevoius one was getting kinda heated. Instead of being Fun and Games Thread it turns into Vs thread.

This is no different from the previous one.

And looking at the comments, you're fully aware that it's 2-A. So why did you even link it in the 1st place?

Hst master said:
John. Sonic doesn't have any 2-Bs. Like at all.
An upgrade is currently being made for it

Anyway,why make this, it's just gonna be the same as Goku vs Sonic.If you wanna make these matchups wait for the 2-B upgrade it's gratuitous.

High Multiversal isn't 2-B John just because it has the word "High" in it. It's 2-A.

Not only that half the stuff you give them is useless, what is Shadow gonna do with Fake Emeralds when he has 4 other genuine sets or his extreme gear? and what is Vegeta gonna do with a Attack Ball and Medical Machine?

ChocomilkAlex said:
There's a good reason why so many 2-B Sonic CRT's are rejected.
There's only one 2-B CRT, and many people disagreed with the Illumina downgrade, plus what Oblivion said

Theuser789 said:
Yeah she did and it was BS, but there are plans to upgrade her back, got to be pacient right now
Don't want to derail but I read the threads and I agree with the downgrades for reasons explained from Staff and members.

Doesn't Shadow spam his hax a lot?

I won't be saying he wins right away, just to make sure. Vegeta probably blitzes as it is quadrillionsxFTL and Shadow is only millions here.

Though Xeno Vegeta can also be infinite because he can fight in Space-Time rifts but that's a discussion for another time.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Though Xeno Vegeta can also be infinite because he can fight in Space-Time rifts but that's a discussion for another time.
Except this isn't Xeno Vegeta, it's main timeline Vegeta in all game appearances.

@ChocomilkAlex

The OP treats him as MFTL just like the wiki does so no he's not infinite, nor are the DBS characters infinite.

@JohnCenaNation.

The point of Alex was that Composite Vegeta scales above the Xeno one so if Xeno Vegeta is supposedly infinite speed then Composite game Vegeta would be too.

Omegas03 said:
@ChocomilkAlex
The OP treats him as MFTL just like the wiki does so no he's not infinite, nor are the DBS characters infinite.

@JohnCenaNation.

The point of Alex was that Composite Vegeta scales above the Xeno one so if Xeno Vegeta is supposedly infinite speed then Composite game Vegeta would be too.
Okay, that makes sense sort of.

Yeah the DBS character are not Infinite in Speed. For some stupid reason I'm getting Xeno Vegeta and Composite Vegeta mixed up so yeah. Thank you Omega for clearing that up for me lmao.

I wish Shadow got a Hyper transformation just like Sonic. Poor Shadow and Vegeta, always the second rate compared to Sonic and Goku.

Back