• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primordial Chronus upgrade?

Masami Kurumada stated this is one of his interviews:

French: "Les Que pouvez-vous nous dire à propos de C[h]ronus au cours de l'Hypermythe?

Kurumada : J'ai besoin d'expliquer quelques choses qui étaient en fait exclus de l'Hypermythe. C[h]ronus n'est pas seulement le Dieu de tous les temps, et l'espace. Il est le Dieu de tous de l'existence et la création. Quand j'ai créé lui je me suis dit "J'ai besoin d'un dieu qui est au-dessus de tout. J'ai besoin d'un dieu qui est l'incarnation de tout. Je ne souhaite pas pour lui d'├¬tre omnipotent, mais un qui est au-dessus de tous les concepts abstraits sans une forme physique ni une forme spirituelle. J'ai m├¬me voulu un dieu qui transcende tous les concepts ci-dessus de concepts. C[h]ronus commencé tous de l'existence. Il a fait un "big bang." M├¬me si, c'était un big bang tr├¿s spécial. Il a été le premier big bang qui allait devenir la premi├¿re création de la premi├¿re existence. Ainsi, la premi├¿re série d'une grande multitude d'univers parall├¿les ont été faites. Si je devais décrire C[h]ronus. C[h]ronus serait un ├¬tre qui a été proche de toute-puissance sans ├¬tre omnipotent. J'avais besoin d'un tel personnage qui irait au-del├á de tout. "Un ├¬tre qui va au-del├á de tous de l'existence." C[h]ronus étant tellement spécial qu'il peut créer plusieurs autres séries de séparer, et expansion infinie d'autres univers parall├¿les. Il est tr├¿s puissant. Pourtant, je ne veux qu'interférer avec mes plans pour le tout-puissant, omniscient, omnipotent Zeus."

English: "

What can you tell us about C [h] ronus during the Hypermythe?

Kurumada: I need to explain a few things that were in fact excluded from the Hypermythe. C [h] ronus is not only the God of all times, and space. He is the God of all of existence and creation. When I created him I said to myself "I need a god who is above all, I need a god who is the embodiment of everything." I do not wish him 'to be omnipotent, but one who is above all abstract concepts without a physical form or a spiritual form.I have even wanted a god who transcends all concepts above concepts.C [h] ronus started all He made a "big bang." Even though it was a very special big bang, it was the first big bang that would become the first creation of the first existence. a great multitude of parallel universes have been made If I were to describe C [h] ronus C [h] ronus would be a being who was close to all-powerful without being omnipotent. a character who would go beyond everything. "A being who goes beyond all of existence." C [h] ronus being so special that he can create several other series of sepia and infinite expansion of other parallel universes. He is very powerful. Yet, I only want to interfere with my plans for the all-powerful, omniscient, omnipotent Zeus."

Opinions? This would make Chronus Outerversal as he is above all abbstract concepts and can create other series. He is a character who is beyond anything but is not omnipotent.

Link to interview: http://www.saintseiyapedia.com/wiki/Cosmo_Special/Masami_Kurumada

In my personal opinion, we don't really know a whole lot about Chronos to say for certain that this "Word of God" statement can be true. For right now, I disagree with the upgrade.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2228463 There are some people on this thread you can message, and ask them to come look at this if you would like too.

You also might want to change the title of the thread so it gets more attentons lol Say for example "Tier 1-A Saint Seiya' You will get a lot of people looking at the thread then.

This will also need staff evaluation so you may have to private message some staff. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Staff

I'm not necessarily saying this is outerversal. Mostly I just wanted opinions. But I feel like this should be at least complex Multiversal

This is false. If you check the view history of the page you would see that TheEpicKingOfLegends edited Archangel's translation of the interview and added the entire section about Chronos that was never in the Cosmo Special interview to begin with.

Back