• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

I have issues with giving the Schrifts as it was all Yhwach's doing carving a part of his soul into others and claiming it back. The SK never had a chance to do the second part.

It does not matter if the SK has the ability to create the same abilities, we cant randomly assume he already did it.

I mean, yeah, if Gremmy was his brain, The Visionary and The Miracle (and whatever Pernida's was) are a no brainer.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Why? If every ability was already added to the page there's no need to keep the thread open. If someone wants to remove something they can make a downgrade/removal thread.

Some missing abilities are Blessed and Law Manipulation. Blessed Because Mimihagi has the power to bless those he is attached to. and Law Manipulation because he altered the system of the old world and made a completely new one with different rules from the previous world.

Range should be Low-Multiversal by virute of definition for his creation with Almighty. Each dimension is seperate as their own reality and cannot be reached with physical movement. Meaning a distance between them isn't quantifiable really.

Low Multiversal: Attacks are able to reach anywhere between two to a thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Intelligence should be... not sure considering he existed before anything relevant i'd assume.

Edit: He also needs all 3 types of sulf sustenance, since he can live without lungs, food, and rest based off his weakened key.

Not sure about those first two powers.

Range looks fine? Not sure how attacks reaching different dimensions work.

Intelligence would probably stay at unknown.

Self sustenance looks alright for his weakened form.

Yeah, Low Multiversal range really does seem to fit. The Dangai at the very least is its own space-time pretty explicitly, similar to the Room of Spirit and Time from Dragonball.

Self Sustenance fits.

Blessed seems arbitrary but technically fits.

Law Manipulation seems to be a subset of Reality Warping or Conceptual Manipulation in general here but technically fits.

>Subjective Reality

He has Subjective Reality.

>Reality Warping

SK have dozen of overlapping powers, he already have reality warping via the miracle anyway, I simply gave him Likely Subjective Reality (Can turn his fantasy into reality) to explain what his power can do. Note, it was agreed upon to give him Likely for the visionary.

>Existence Erasure

Gremmy didn't have Existence Erasure yet. Create a crt for him

Ah i was looking at Sternritter's Power section gomen gomen.

Why likely tho since Gremmy was a Sternritter and most likely the brain of him?

Subjective Reality allows you to access Existence Erasure anyway and Gremmy did indeed erase Guanel Lee.(You may say because he created him but it does not change the fact that he erased him.)

Back