• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Prime Jotaro Kujo vs Nine (Normal)
  • Speed Equalized
  • Jotaro is in his Prime
  • Nine is in his first key
  • Both start off 15 Meters away from each other
  • Battle takes place in Central Park
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28You_made_one_mistake.png
220.png

Jotaro Kujo: 5 (TauanVictor, Mariogoods,Emirp sumitpo, Knifeman29,J.J Chambers,Harith0cell,Popted2)
Nine:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Jotaro's AP:
Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)> High The World> Enraged Star Platinum (One Shot)> The World> Star Platinum Part 3> Star Platinum Part 4> Morioh RHCP (7.83 tons)
Nine's AP:
Physically scales to 8.12 Tons
Various Quirks scale to 127.53 Tons
Weather Manipulation scales around 9 Megatons I think (Not Sure)

Vote counted. I think time stop would be useful too, it would help out Jotaro in dodging the stronger attacks of Nine which could def one shot jotaro.

vote counted
hmm Nine could scan out Jotaro to know what he does with his information analysis and shoot out high pressure air bullets at a range.
I don't know if Jotaro can see the air bullets, but he can't that would be very troublesome, even with Star Platinum's precision, but if he can see it then he should be able to body block it with SP and use TS to get closer and closer.
Nine also has different options such as his water dragons to attack Jotaro and try to overwhelm him.

Back