• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Splash Star

sweet. Someone else will have to do the speed edit as I do not have access to edit it. The reasoning of the MH+ speed that will be stated:

For Cure Scarlet: link to the Speed of the Scarlet Flame calc

For the other Cures: comparable to Cure Scarlet

For the villians: comparable to the Cures

Maho Girls film had the orbs from Topez form turn into copies of Miracle and Magical in their other forms. That did happen after a miracle light so that could be why it happens, though they seem to fight around the same level as before (easier with more people) so it might be their own power.

Either way I wasn't expecting that and it was cool. Also, the manga didn't really give anything execpt the Cures using magic while transformed and dodging lighting which is consistent with the anime (oh and yuri but this isn't Valkyrie Drive Mermaid so don't think that would give them a boost)

Here we are, I was going to continue to say that they should still get spellcasting in cure form, since their linkle sticks are just their magic wands plus the linkle stones, and they do use one spell while trasformed.

P.S: I've actually planned on making separate profiles for their manga incarnations, but I never got around to it.

Done Maho Girls. I quite enjoyed it. Nice little crossover surprise at the end as well. I would post my scaling blog but for some reason I can't edit my user blog so nothing I can do right now. In regards to AP and speed I didn't find anything new.

That said given all the boosts the Cures got and how early they dodged lightning they might scale above their current ranking , but that is just speculation with no way to apply numbers to it without it being head canon.

Will post the blog as soon as I'm able to.

Back