• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Splash Star

@TGOP Prehaps, I don't really don't know much about Kamen Rider beyond its existence but the point still stands in the end.

I understand but they aren't those franchises and nobody would care anyway since again there's no point. So it's better for them not to have it in general.

On second thoughts, Yango's last key should be 3-A. Hikaru and the others noted that they were receiving cheers from the entire universe, presumably, Yango would have to stretch that far for them to understand the situation.

Also, taking the DokiDoki big bang statement literally, it would scale to finale Tomorrow For Everyone. It is definitely implying for Parthenon mode, though.

Really, huh? If it is that specific than I guess I'll watch it then. Ep 7 felt mixed to me, Hime was in the right and yet they still try to do both sides learned a lesson (leaning more on the Megumi was wrong side, but still annoying).

Well, it happened. It finally happened. After 16 seasons and God knows how many movies, Pretty Cure have gotten a legit and bonafied "Low 2-C" feat from the get-go. Revealed in ep 46, the main villian of Star Twinkle (Spoilers but the season is not that great anyway. Still can't believe we owe it to this season), Darknest, is actually the 13th Star Princess and former leader, Ophiuchus. It's revealed that she created the entire universe.

In light of all the spoilers I have received, Darknest is now a machine designed to perform a certain set of instructions, and his master plan involves collapsing possibilities into one where he wins.

That's great. I'm still gonna see if I notice any other universal stuff earlier on and even try to justify the Futari wa one, but nice to know we have an irrefutable one now.

It sounds more like she's 3-B. The princesses created it together. I could also argue that it shouldn't scale to attack potency, otherwise she could just punch 13 times. It could also be something that they can only do together. She would still be 3-A with the ritual involving Fuwa, though.

Also, I'm calling it, Fuwa is the next Ophiuchus princess. More importantly, though, I have a very serious question: will Darknest's appearance in the intro be updated? What about the others?

I feel the need to do what Kieran was going to do for him.

The seeds did the shake thing, Dark King did the better shake thing.

• The website mentions something about dimensions.
Here, we discussed a possible 4-A+ feat in Splash Star, but Kieran wasn't confident in it.

Goyan compares Spiral Heart Splash Star to the birth of the universe, he is the most reliable source on the matter, except maybe the makers themselves.

Mugen claims to have infinite power in her introduction.

Kanata said something about Precure rivaling the big bang. If you take it really literally it refers to something from Hugtto, but he is implying that Parthenon Mode Heart is at that level.

From the makers of Spiral Heart Splash Star (and others), All For You is slightly bright.

The 13 Star Princesses made the universe, Goyan tanked this.

I'm 90% sure that one or two people said that the universe was infinite, since everyone has unconscious memories of the universe's creators, these could be argued to be reliable.

In other news, this thing is finally usable.

I made the Star Twinkle profiles while updating the Go! Princess profiles based on TGOP's calc (Thank you very much) and main page yesterday. TBH, the former isn't perfect as the ST characters are still lacking a Speed stat, I haven't explained the reason for some of Darknest's abilities, and the other Notraiders don't have their profiles yet. I'm pretty sure there are other abilities and possible feats I missed but I've been working on these pages all day yesterday, so I'm pretty tired to figure all this out. I'll make Dark Pretty Cure's long overdue profile before taking a break and heading to work.

They should be Massively FTL+. They reacted to spaceships a few times, and even to last key Yango in Miracle universe. Also, if we're going with space-time being gone, the second keys are infinite.

I'd like to point out that Darknest never has the power of the other princesses herself, only via her base.

For the last time, it's Universal+, not Universe+ Class.

I had a more detailed Profile for Star in the works, though it assumed that All Stars was cannon.

No offense but I rather be replied in a way that's less demanding and harsh. I already told you that I worked on these profiles all day, after work no less, so mistakes are expected.

No problem and thank you once again for the calc. Anyway, very few of them (I believe only Yuri) have any notable skills and I'm pretty sure most individuals will only be interested in their Cure forms. It's a Magical Girl show after all, so I don't really see the need to have them.

Do you have any support for the spaceships' travel feat? I remember most of them using portals whenever they wish to travel to other planets which can be used against them, hence why I didn't include the feats related to space travel. Ask for the Infinite speed, we may need to talk to the mods about it. Speed feats FTL and up are really demanding, especially when they don't appear to be blatant.

Please elaborate on the Darknest part.

Finished ep 22 of Happiness Charge. Don't really like how Fortune forgave Princess so fast in the ep (though she was in full despair and Princess came to help her so somewhat understandable, but the whole "I should be the one apolgizing" is what got to me), though I do like how Princess does still consider herself responsible for all this so that is nice.

(New) Fortune's beat down of Phantom was nice (and I did like the reasoning as to why she didn't just wish the Empire away), though I would have preferred her boost come from her wish rather than her will, but I guess that is consistent with Pretty Cure.

So, 22 eps in and I'm ok with the show so far. Some annoying things here and there. So far it would be on the bottom of my list though.

Remind me to always copy things before posting them.

I'm guessing that you meant Yuni (though she could have a profile once we figure out tiering for pre-Desert Devil). I would argue that their variety of equipment would warrant such a key, though it's far from vital.

In the arc when Fuwa misswarped, they crossed interplanetary (maybe interstellar, I would have to rewatch) distances, with no mention of further warping.

Darknest was able to destroy the universe after driving her base into star palace, but it isn't clear if she can use that power for other purposes.

It's most likey Wall level stuff but I don't think she needs it anyway. While it's true they need to transform and fight, being a magical girl franchise, we all know they are merely ordinary girls without their alter egos and is the entire point of the genre. We have very few notable exceptions but they are mere outliers in a franchise with over 60+ Cures and counting. I can't really say it's necessary.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Unfortunately, we still don't have a given distance or timeframe, which I can see this fact being used against them in the future. I believe we can still give them the speed since I also just remembered Yuni and Prunce flying away from Mary Ann using Lala's rocket but the moment the Space Hunters flew to Earth, they also followed suit in less than a day. We just need a feat or evidence with the Precures being involved with said speed.

So....are you suggesting she's capable of erasing the space-time continuum herself?

I meant things like their Pendants having Automatic Translation, and giving them some resistances. There have actually been a few times when regular people have held their own against the forces of evil. Obviously, we wouldn't make them for anyone without feats or abilities that make them notable (unless we want to scale them to Yui).

They reacted to Aywan robo, and Lala's ship didn't blitz everyone, though it could have been going slower in atmosphere. In the movie, Yuni and the others also reacted to the space hunter ships heading towards Earth.

I'm suggesting that that's the only thing she can use the other princesses' powers for.

If they have them in base, they logically have them when transformed unless stated otherwise but there's rarely such a case, so it's not like there an issue in the abilities department. Even then, the abilities wouldn't matter since they are still incapable of fighting for the most part.

Technically, it's Yuni's ship. Aiwarn pulled a GTA but yeah, let's use those feats, though we may need to link one of those feats just incase.

I still don't understand what you are implying or what you find so complicated. The whole base smashing the palace is just a ritual she simply needs to do in order absorb the Star Princesses' power. After doing so, she erased the universe and was going to create a new one. They made that fact clear.

I was mostly thinking of morph pearls and that hair tonic. I suppose that they would just lead by transforming into Cure whoever, anyway.

It's stated that the power is still in the palace later, though that could have had something to do with recreating the universe. By the way, as the Universe was slightly different (Darknest's base was gone, nobody remembered what just happened), could we give Twinkle Style Cures reality warping?

While the sequence doesn't make it clear, as she wasn't like "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, please help me" when the Precure arrived, I'll concede this one.

Speaking of that episode, is it just me, or does the universe-remaking Star Twinkle Imagination look a lot like All For You? The latter also has a buildup that resembles a right handed star punch, which even technically happens in the finale.

Now that you mentioned it, it really does seem like All For You, especially at the end. Which reminds me, I believe I forgot to add the abilities associated with their zodiac forms from the movie. I'll probably include them tomorrow since I'm beat from work.

Back