• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Splash Star

Unfortunately, there's nothing about All Stars ths time around. Star Twinkle continues to screw over their adjacent seasons by making everything that happened in ep 48 a dream. Not much happened in Miracle Universe too. Just playing keep away for Pitou.

49, not 48. They at least kept up with each other, and Star could probably get Piton's Miracle Light as optional equipment.

Speaking of that movie, I changed my mind, Ruru can get resistance to heat manipulation.

I'm afraid that's not enough. For the most part, they mostly played keep away with the darkness and scaling them from that is basically scaling Krillin to Piccolo just because he also defeated some of Frieza's soilders in the Ressurection of F movie. We are going to have to wait for Miracle Leap. Going by the previews, the Cures and villians are going to be alot more involved and will be properly comparable there. (The movie looks better too.)

During the first fight against Yango, they destroyed some parts of yango, and kept up with them. Since the reverse is only true for speed, that is all that that scales to the other cures, yes. However, when Yango defeats them, they take similar amounts of damage, indicating that they are comparable there, as well.

Sorry but that's still not enough due to similar reasons, only the issue is his size instead of the soldiers that makes it difficult as they are mere fractions of the entire thing. It's like scaling an ant to a human just because it pulled our hair. Like I said, Miracle Leap is the best way to go.....hopefully

Yes, but if another ant also plucked out a hair, then we can assume that they are comparable, and anyway, my main point was that they were comparable in surviving Yango attacking with its full self.

That's not how it works going back to my Krillin example. In the end, it's not a proper way to compare them to each other.

You are reading the second part, right?

The only other thing would be Star fighting that Oshimaida at the end of Hugtto. Edit: or maybe I have something else.

I did and again the issues remain via the size and Krillin example.

Star merely block it's attack with a forcefield. She never fought it, so we can't use that either.

Team Star Twinkle also destabilised the shield made by Whip, Yell etc.

I would say she fought people who can overcome it, but she never uses it again. There was a thread on blocking as attack potency, but I don't remember how it went.

I could also argue for Twinkle Imagination (specifically Fuwa's) upscaling from Miracle lights, given that Darknest never mentions the latter, but is slightly concerned with the latter.

That's due to uncoordination, not by sheer power or breaking it themselves. The Cures are trying to reinenforce the barrier, not destroy or penetrate it.

Then it's doesn't matter then.

Miracle Lights don't really play a role in Precure outside the movies. They are just mere gimmicks treated as its own thing, so that's irrelevant as well. She didn't mention it because they are insignificant to the plot in the TV show. It doesn't even have anything to do with them being comparable to each other anyway. Anyway, I have to get ready for work now but to conclude this, none of the All Stars related stuff with Star Twinkle is legitimate.

If they were hugely weaker, I doubt it would have done much. Having said that, Precure isn't the kind of series to give detailed information about it's powers, and, again, they only use that technique once (though, this time it's with an item that we see used a lot).

She would still be Hugtto tier with that tecnique.

I also thought that she might just know how this works, given how long she's been around.

I also may have a 4-A feat from Star Twinkle, itself, and still persist that Yango breacking the forcefield scales them to each other.

30 eps into Happiness Charge.

Also, I don't know when I'll get to it, but I've posted all the pics and gifs I need for my blog about The Futari wa feat. It will be a disscusion blog where once I post it with all the points and reasonings I can think of, we would talk about in the comments and refine it so that hopefully we could present it as a revision.

Dino Ranger Black said:
Your thoughts on the season so far?
It's ok. By default it is my least favourite season. It has a lot of annoying little things and the fight against Un-Lovely was a blantant example of inconsistent power (I know that's happened to an extent in other seasons but I just really felt it in this fight). Still some good fights and some funny moments, and I did like New Stage 3 more than 1 or 2.

I watched Healin' Good episode 1.

My thoughts

It seems that the universe reset renamed Miku Kenjou.

I'm not feeling the intro, but I'm pretty sure that I've said before.

"Humans don't live that long" *Laughs in All Stars*

Did The Sword of Precure imitate a Healing Stick at Yell's "request?"

Great job, now you just have to do that once a week for a year.

Unfortunately, Fuwa doesn't get Healing.

[COLOR=##FFFFFF]I want to fix Nodoka, history especially.[/COLOR]

Guys, I went through Dark King's profile, and I can't find the "time" part of "space and time" anywhere. He can probably still be 3-B or 3-A (maybe even as a hard tier), but this seems like quite the hit.

1) Well, the whole 10 years in the future thing for the smile light novel was just one of Joker's worlds. In reality I think it takes place 2 years after smiler (iirc). On a side note, the person who translated the Smile Light novel is currently working on the Max Heart light novel. Would have like to see the Futar wa light novel first, but i'm still exicted for it.

2)Doesn't the time part come from the fact that space and time are linked via Space-Time. So the tear is space would account for the time part. That is unless I'm completely misunderstaning the definition.

1. This is what I get for not reading the whole thing. Carnival of spring, then? I'm still not sure how none of their friends noticed it. It must have been rather brief.

2. Don't underestimate fiction.

Wait, it would be New stage 3. At least that's long enough that he is now definitely dead.

I've noticed something. So far, I have hated both novels that I have read. Hopefully this doesn't persist with the others.

What was the other Light novel, as I haven't seen any other Pretty Cure Light novel translated (other than the first chapter of the Heartcatch Novel which stated that Cure Flower was the strongest Cure)?

Also, an interesting thing happened in the Happiness Charge movie (which i liked well enough). The villian of the film, Black Fang, was able to prevent the Cures from recieving the power of the Miracle Lights with his own power until the threads of despair were changed by Tsumugi. I know the power of the Miracle Lights is as much as the plot needs it to be, but I thought it was noteworthy.

Just finished ep 40 of Happiness Charge (enjoyable) and found a few things.

One, Cure Lovely went to space in around 14 seconds, meaning their speed is like that of the Sparkling Honey Baton Attack.

Two, Lovely can breathe in space (or whatever level of sphere she's in above the Earth).

Three, her Lovely Heart Stamp did this and I don't know how to calc it.

Lovely Heart Stamp

Happiness Charge Pretty Cure complete! Overall, it was ok. I enjoyed the last 15 or so episodes more than I did the earlier episodes (some execptions earlier). Still my least favourite series thus far though.

Will post my scaling blog soon.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Talk about the Dark King thing.
I'll get to that blog eventually, I just need to have the proper amount of time/be in the proper mindset to finish it (just to write the section on the Shaking).

In other news, Pretty Cure Scaling Part 7 (Happiness Charge)

AP: The 7-C calc I did was accpeted. Should be usable due to the Cures all being relative to each other, all having finishing moves that should be similar, some scaling, and for having team attacks that are clearly more powerful than this (don't even know what the power of the Lovely gif from a few comments ago is).

Speed: Massively Hypersonic, accepted from the calc above for attack speed, though can be applied to regular speed due to Cure Lovely travelling to Space in nearly the same amount of time in ep 40.

For abilities...look at the episode breakdowns in the scaling blog. Though I will mention flying for all Cures.

What attacks are "clearly more powerful than" sparkling batton attack?

All: Transformation, Flight, Danmaku, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection

Everyone but Lovely: Broadway Force

Lovely and Honey: Explosion Manipulation

Honey and Princess: Empathic Manipulation

Lovely: Fire Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Plant Manipulation

Princess (speaking of which, when are you starting that?): Ice Manipulation, Weather Manipulation Air Manipulation

Honey: Healing, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Statistics Amplification

Fortune: Sleep Manipulation

Italics indicate an innocent form technique.

You'll be pleased to know that we already have descriptions for the attacks.

Twin Miracle Power Shoot, the combination of Pinky Love Shoot and Stardust Shoot (indiviudally those attacks should be around the same as Batton), Happiness Big Bang, Miracle Love Motion, and possibly Innocent Purification (if viewed as a destructive attack like when it is used on the Red Terribads).

Already have attack descriptions, nice. I just found there were too many attacks to list, so I just tried basic breakdowns and attacks that stood out.

Honey also has teleportation and can slightly amp her fellow Cures when she heals them.

All those attacks were performed either by multiple Cures, or a Cure in state above Honey. It is logical that they would be more powerful than the Sparkle Baton Attack. It is also (irrc) never stated that Honey uses her Honey Baton to its limit.

Lovely and Princess were not shocked by the power of the Sparkle Baton Attack.

Back