• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prepare to be Assimilated

Being faster than them at this level doesnt matter as they wouldnt be faster than him here

Its not untrue, saying something is unbeatable and unkillable is hyperbole at best and NLF at worst, regardless of who said it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
dude, he was expleining that he would divide himself so he can absorb more of them, cuz MORE carne= more enemies absorbable
He cant divide into millions of himself as he has no feats to prove he can do so

>Being faster than them at this level doesnt matter as they wouldnt be faster than him here.

What. Speed unequal weekly.

>Its not untrue, saying something is unbeatable and unkillable is hyperbole at best and NLF at worst, regardless of who said it.

Boy when the author says "every power featured within my manga up now unable ta beat big" then every power featured unable ta beat big. JoJo featured transmutation and obviously transmutation not killing him .

>He cant divide into millions of himself as he has no feats to prove he can do so.

Once again weekly ya bypassed and just left out half of what was said.

>He would always be faster than every single nanomachine. He would drain each one individually.

He had no need of splitting up as he able ta drain one at a time if needed.

Yeah? And? The Goo is Normal Human speed at this size

When the author says something like that we DEFINITELY dont accept it as legitimate here. BIG doesnt have a resistance to transmutation on his profile so yes it would work on him.

Youre not listening are you? BIG has no feats to back up being able to duplicate or absorb in the millions, you cannot say he cant when there is no proof to justify it. Draining one at a time is going to get him absorbed instantly.

>Yeah? And? The Goo is Normal Human speed at this size.

Which mean big will be as fast as each one individually.

>When the author says something like that we DEFINITELY dont accept it as legitimate here. BIG doesnt have a resistance to transmutation on his profile so yes it would work on him.

First off weekly nice try. Everything within jjba prior part 5 and the big fight wot is unable ta beat big. Which includes transmutation soulhax literally annhilatiom void manipulation restoration mind control almost every power. He does obviously have no resistance needed but why would he? His powerset already takes care of that. Oh and we only exclude wog when contracted.

>Youre not listening are you? BIG has no feats to back up being able to duplicate or absorb in the millions, you cannot say he cant when there is no proof to justify it. Draining one at a time is going to get him absorbed instantly.

Weekly are ya listening? Not saying big will litterally split upon himself among million of million of things. Only he can drain each one before another reaches him as he will always blitz each nanomachineand as he can ansorb and function while less or below even vapor he can obviously drain nanomachine sized objects.

So Normal Human speed

What are you talking about "Nice try"? That is literally our rule on how we treat hyperbolic statements like this on this wiki, youve been here long enough that you should know this by now. None of them have transmutation on the Goo's level, so BIG has never shown to be able to resist transmutaion on the Goo's level. And no, when anyone says that anything is unbeatable/unkillable/etc. we discredit it immediately as hyperbole, no exceptions. That is the rule here, something im honestly surprised you dont seem to know.

He caant drain one before another reaches him because as soon as one reaches him the entirity of the Goo will be transmuting him. And he cant drain a million of them at once so his drain wont help here.

Also should probably mention that the Goo has power null on things smaller than it, which BIG would be here.

No actually blitzing speed - infinifite speed.

Weekly ya either misunderstanding me or just deliberately wording what I said wrong. How is it hyperbolic when the author himself states "no being featured within my manga up untill now had the ability to beat or kill or even incapacitate bigwithout tricking him".

What does that mean weekly man? Onviously big not resisting shit not displayed within jjba. But everything within? Well yeah fair game man.

>None of them have transmutation on the Goo's level.

Also man. Far better than base grey.

He actually can weekly. The very fact grey himself being made upof million or above of nanomachines. Mean he not just one being. He is many. Many unattached beings. Beings big can manually drain before another touches him. And he can as he will always be fast enough.

BIG does not have infinite speed, it copies the speed of what its fighting. The Goo does not have infinite speed here, so neither does BIG.

Because thats hyperbolic WoG that we will never accept here. It does not matter if the author say that BIG is unkillable and unbeatable, that is nothing but WoG, and it is not accepted here. That is massive wank and youre breaking several wiki rules by arguing this.

Yeah, no one in JJBA has transmutation on the Goo's level.

BIG cant manually drain millions of things at once, and as soon as they make contact they will transmute him.

Actually untrue.

He targets the highest speed object.
Screenshot 20180304-010140~2
He had infinite.

Holy dick weekly. Read what I said.

>He definitelynot resisting shit not displayed within jjba. But everything within? Fair.

Wog states no character featured within his manga up tathat point can outdo him. Obviously some saint seiya or haxxed as shit being may but everything withi JoJo up till that point can not weekly. Plus this is oddly consistent and not contradicted. Man read. Please. That is fact.

________

>BIG cant manually drain millions of things at once, and as soon as they make contact they will transmute him.

Weekly please do not take offense but holy shit.

>He would drain each one individually.

Not.

>big would litterally drain all noctillion of the nanomachineand all at once.

>Yeah, no one in JJBA has transmutation on the Goo's level.

Bam heaven Dio.

Copynotinfinite
It COPIES the speed of the fastest thing it is chasing, if you think it should be different then make a CRT but as of right now BIG DOES NOT inherently have infinite speed.

Saying something is unkillable and unbeatable is not fact, it is hyperbole, regardless of who says it.

I'd appreciate it if you'd actually explain instead of just telling me to not take offense to disagreeing.

Show me where he can drain millions of things at the same time, otherwise your "Not" is a moot point. At this point i get the feeling youre wanking BIG pretty hard.

Please do show me where HA Dio transmuted time and the fabric of reality into machines

He actually does. It not being on the profile does have no effect on on it being true. Also yeah may just be a leftover from theold translation. Man ya have a direct picture.

Ya misunderstand. Nothing withi JoJo at that that point is abble ta kill big. Nothing. Of obviously this had no bearing on things outside JoJo. Things within JoJo do obviously factor in though.

If the author himself explicitly states none of my powers or beings featured can kill this ma then none of the things he made can.

Yeah ya definitely either just ignoring what I said or something. Ya just putting words in my mouth now.

>Show me where he can drain millions of things at the same time.

Man do ya mind just repeating back to me what I actually wrote ?

_____&_____

Boy ha Dio can overwrite all of reality to whatever. Transmutation via reality warping.

Also novel kars. He technically can. Unless ya wanna argue he definitely unable ta effect the cube house.

Actually here it does, its against the rules to go against whats on the profile, if you think its wrong then make a CRT otherwise you go by whats on the profile.

Authors state that characters are unbeatable/unkillable/invincible/etc. all the time in fiction, the author being the one stating it doesnt give them any merit whatsoever. If you think that BIG should have all of these resistances then make a CRT, otherwise what youre arguing will not be considered legit and will not be counted.

No need, i responded accordingly. You have yet to provide a scan to back up your ridiculous claims. Him absorbing the goo one nanomachine at a time is like saying he can drain the ocean instantly by draining one drop at a time as its falling on his head.

Transmutation vis Reality Warping isnt a thing, its either transmutation or its reality warping, and again, SHOW ME where he's done this, because looking at his profile nothing implies he can do so. Same with Kars.

Well luckily I already had permission to update the profiles. And planned on doing part 5 after jotaro and Kira anyway. Me or ya can change this if ya want. Already have the needed pictures if ya want. (And honestly weekly. Profiles definitely not the be all man ya want me ta make the crt fine.Expect ya over on the thread though agreeing for something with proof on the very thread).

__________ Holy shit. Either ya keep missing my point or ya beyond me.

Yeah except no claim of him being unkillable had been made only he unkillable by anything that exists within JoJo. Except why would he have resistances? Only ever stated he unbeatable. Which may be only because of his recuperate and Regenerationn which allows him ta spontaneously heal and essentially pop up again after an ability effects him negatively.

Except when did ya ever see me claim he'd absorb? Drain=/=absorb.

>Him absorbing the goo one nanomachine at a time is like saying he can drain the ocean instantly by draining one drop at a time.

He would have actually if he absorbed liquids.

And he can weekly.

Can he drain and function while being far beloweven vapor and act on beings or objects while vapor?

Yeah.

Is he infinitely faster and able ta outspeed every individually one before any reach or harm him?

Yeah.

Weekly big not draining each nanomachine all at once. He draining one at a time while blitzing.

>Transmutation vis Reality Warping isnt a thing, its either transmutation or its reality warping, and again, SHOW ME where he's done this, because looking at his profile nothing implies he can do so. Same with Kars.

>Reality Overwrite: DIO can overwrite any instance of reality by contact from either him or TWOH. With it, he can manipulate and change whatever he likes with said object. Either to possess a person or to erase them from all possible timelines, there are no limits to what he could do once he overwrites the object he touched.

If someone can turn ya and ya body into a potato with reality warping it is also transmutation.

Kars actually had transmutation listed.

Cube house being a higher dimensional object with a compacted universe.

Where were you given permission? Link to this? And yeah, they are the end all be all because the entire point of the wiki is indexing, going against what is on the profiles is going against the point of the wiki itself.

Youre really not listening. It doesnt matter if the author said nothing in jojo can kill BIG as BIG DID NOT face everything in jojo, hence why its contradictory and not legitimate. Make a CRT or stop arguing this. Not warning you again.

Show scans to back that he can do this otherwise its not legitimate. Not telling you this again.

BIG does not have infinite speed.

>there are no limits to what he could do once he overwrites the object he touched.

This is the definition of an NLF and i will be removing this from the profile.

No its not, its reality warping, there have been multiple threads debating this and there is a difference between reality warping and transmutation.

Kars has transmutation listed with no feat on the level of the Goo

Also can you work on writing more legibly? You claim im missing what youre saying but im just responding to what i can actually understand of what youre writing.

Ant and the old crt. Also no prob file on this wiki is the end all. Every profile is flawed no matter how small. Up ta us ta make every profile as flawless as any of us obviously can. Most part 5(especially) and JoJo profiles in generally are outdated. Or lack shit just look at Noriaki Kakyoi. Most bland power and ability section on the wiki. Nothing even listed.

Man if ya honestly care that much. Making an offtopic crt now and I'll add this on top.

It matters greatly weekly. No shit he did not fight everything. Wog still explicitly notes. And no it is not contradicted at all. Ya saying it is is false. If wog explicitly noted "big tanks time stop this za warudo would be ineffective". Would ya still argue against such a blatant statement? Unless we just do not use wog at all ever in any case in which I cobceede.

Scans? While without ya factoring in the blatant infinite speed. Have the scan of him function and draining as vapor? Have that saved.

>>there are no limits to what he could do once he overwritesthe object he touched.

>This is the definition of an NLF and i will be removing this from the profile.

Reading weekly. Not a nlf due to the fact of the wording. > do once he overwrites.

Past tense. Meaning once he had already activated his ability and it had worked he had absolute free control an 4-5D scale. Of course obviously no high2-A beyond shit but he does have absolute control over what he does on any tier below that. Unless he fights someone who resists but hence the wording.

> do once he overwrites.

Meaning he already did and it worked.

Ya removing that when it actually is definitely not a nlf due to careful wording is bad on your end.

>Kars has transmutation listed with no feat on the level of the Goo.

Kars can effect himself and the cube house. Each a reality distorting feat. As one is litterally a higher dimensional object with a compacted universe within and kars had his very unique timeflow compacted within himself.

Oh and link on reality warping not being transmutation when used in an almost identical way.

I did not say explain it, i said link it. You are trying my patience with your failure to provide even a single shred of evidence to back up anything youre saying.

No, it doesnt, WoG be damned because that contradicts what actually happens in the story since he didnt actually fight everything in the verse. Unless he is actually SHOWN to do so then it would not be legitimate.

Yes, scans. Literally anything because at this point it just seems like youre doing nothing but wank.

Ive already removed it, and by that logic the old description of Fiamma's Holy Right of "The Holy Right operates by being as strong as it needs to be to defeat a target in one hit" is legitimate as that is the in-verse description of the ability just like what youre describing.

Thats not a feat of transmutation on the Goo's level, show me where he turned time and the fabric of reality into an object via transmutation.

Let me see if i can find them but i remember Cal making at least one, maybe two threads about 682 resisting Reality Warping that he thought was Transmutation and everyone agreed there is a difference.

Best I got is me updating ant on me going and ugrading tiers on such short notice. Other shit is tad bit further back but just been lazy off my ass.(although I do have the one thread bookmarked still which featured a lot of current unapplied stuff being accepted. Ya want that?).

>No, it doesnt, WoG be damned because that contradicts what actually happens in the story since he didnt actually fight everything in the verse. Unless he is actually SHOWN to do so then it would not be legitimate.

Unfortunately me and ya disagree. I'm fine with wog as long as it itself is uncontradicted or is feasible. Of which it is definitely but fine. Will drop it for now untill my next big content thread.

Already gave ta infinite speed scan.

Here is it being vaporized.
Va color v12 034~2
Well start of vaporization anyway.

Va color v12 039~2
Statement of it post vaporization function and acting and draining energy while vapor sized.

>Thats not a feat of transmutation on the Goo's level, show me where he turned time and the fabric of reality into an object via transmutation.

May be able ta grab a scan of stands compacting an entire universe and do have scans of kars effecting himself with bomb transmutations and whitesnake discs. Which when applied to either the cube house or kars would be a feat of that caliber. (And upon writing this Rohan actually effected reimi which is the embodiment of the cube house itself with book transmutation which may actually be easy ta get a scan, early on within Jorge joestar novel. Let me find). As kars has a consenstrated timeflow within himself and the cube house is a universe itself actually, lapitus posted some text dumps on my wall featuring The cube house. Ya can look at that while I grab the other scan.

Well yeah no hard feelings obviously.

Except infinite speed and miniscule funtionality definitely a thing.

Although luckily writing out a medium thread already. Just adding that easy and all.

Late though. May have wait untill afternoon. But definitely should done. (Also a opertunity ta finally add metal manipulation on kars because holy shit I'd forgot 6 different times).

So after all that, BIG has nothing that can stand up to the Goo's transmutation. So BIG gets nulled, transmuted, and absorbed on contact.

Back