• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precog vs Time-Based Attacks

How does Precognition & Danger Awareness work again attacks that travel through time? In this example, Character A has Precog that warns him 5 seconds ahead of time.

So Character B sends an attack back in time five seconds towards Character A, then wouldn't that mean five seconds before that attack arrives Character A would be warned? I looked at it as being assassinated in the past via Time Travel, but then your even further past self is warned about the assassination despite that and then avoids it.

You are talking about paradox you know. My simple answer is that how far can the precognition work. I don’t mean by longer in time but rather feat of the ability.

You are talking about paradox you know. My simple answer is that how far can the precognition work. I don’t mean by longer in time but rather feat of the ability.
In the context of the verse, it alerts the MC of any danger that would kill or harm him in the next five seconds even if it hasn't happened yet.

I am working on a verse like that. It seems like a paradox but then again, I'll lean more on the attacker since a different sequence of events went down before an attack was sent 5 seconds into the past.

Ultimately itll depend on the confines of the precognition shown, as we are unable to presume anything.

Back