• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Wish Granolah Moon Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with scaling Granolah to that warrior's feat

Also, Bardock easily blocked a full force attack from the Namekian with a power level of 213 (which is above Master Roshi's MAX Power of 139 that destroyed the moon too), so both that Namekian and Canon Bardock should be 5-C
Roshi's max power level was 180, not 139

It's stated that granolah is a cut above the rest of the cerealians, this includes flyack regardless if he's fodder or not, it's also implied that granolah surpassed his race by a lot going off what elec said and that he also trained and wasn't peaceful like the rest of the cerealians. There's a lot of evidence that supports this and also fits in the narrative of the story which is that weak races are usually moon level like frieza soldiers and stuff.
Ri3YtE1.png
iqjHleD.png
At least 5-C makes sense for pre wish granolah

It's stated that granolah is a cut above the rest of the cerealians, this includes flyack regardless if he's fodder or not, it's also implied that granolah surpassed his race by a lot going off what elec said and that he also trained and wasn't peaceful like the rest of the cerealians. There's a lot of evidence that supports this and also fits in the narrative of the story which is that weak races are usually moon level like frieza soldiers and stuff.
Ri3YtE1.png
iqjHleD.png
That scan, in that context is referring to Cerealians' right eyes and their sniping capabilites, not strength, speed, or anything else. So I don't believe this first scan to be enough to concretely put granolah's strength

Second scan just says Granolah is strong, doesn't necessarily mean stronger than every cerealian that existed.

At best I think its just maybe suggested granolah may be above him, which is why I think "Likely moon level" is the best in this scenario.

That scan, in that context is referring to Cerealians' right eyes and their sniping capabilites, not strength, speed, or anything else. So I don't believe this first scan to be enough to concretely put granolah's strength

Second scan just says Granolah is strong, doesn't necessarily mean stronger than every cerealian that existed.

At best I think its just maybe suggested granolah may be above him, which is why I think "Likely moon level" is the best in this scenario.
Makes sense, I'll see if there's any solid evidence for granolah being stronger than monaito.

Gonna play devils advocate here, but that second scan was more to suggest that Granolah as a bounty hunter trained and got stronger. And given the Cerealians are said to be a Peaceful race and even Toyotaro said that the Cerealians aren't a warrior race.

vEaB1P7.png

And we have been shown that too in the chapter itself that they just grow crops, make water, and have a good time with the Namekians.

3R6fhQW.png

aPEF6LM.png

So this would suggest that the Cerealians are just naturally at that level. And with the prospect that Granolah actually trained to get stronger, he would naturally be in that Moon Level Range.

Again, I'm just playing Devils Advocate here. Likely Moon Level is fine.

Guys, as long as there's no explicit scaling or confirmation, then Likely is always best to use.

Nobody is saying that the evidence isn't good, or that the likelihood isn't high, but likelihood only warrants a "Likely" as the name suggests imo.

Thats Ok. If someone could open his page I can change it right now.

Antvasima reverted the changes. Here

Just message him this thread and tell him that staff have accepted this CRT.
It doesn't matter if it is accepted, the changes still need to be added correctly if they're going to stay.

I edited. Just to make sure though, we should double-check the changes again before closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back