• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Wish Granolah Moon Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Recent Chapter Gives us a Good Benchmark for the Full Power of your average Cerealian. In the attack on the Saiyans a Cerealian Named Flayk gathered all his energy into an attack much like the one Granolah was gonna use on Vegeta in the previous chapter and completely disintegrated the moon leaving nothing behind.
kxMcRM8.png

wu2Aelu.png

P3Myfbf.png

Now, Consider this. Granolah said their race was peaceful and its even stated by Toyotaro that the Cerealians are not a warrior race. So this should logically just be the power of a regular Cerealian Adult Male.

Now we can apply this to Granolah, who actually did train while he was a bounty hunter and did get a lot stronger by Elec's own statement.

iqjHleD.png

And a Statement that Granolah's has surpassed the other members of his race

Ri3YtE1.png

This puts together a strong case for Pre-Wish Granolah to be Moon Level. It would also fit nicely given how many characters in the series on the weaker level are moon level. Jaco and most of the rest of the Galactic Patrol, and low-ranking Frieza soldiers.

We should also calc the speed of the blast too
I was gonna do that, but given we don't know the distance the moon is from Planet Cereal I don't know if we could get an accurate speed. Sure we could just assume its the same distance as our moon but I like to leave as many assumptions out of scaling as I can.

Also remember before the wish Granolah believes he may be able to defeat Frieza (it's assumed his first form given his first forms power level is well known). Correct?

But Monaito didn't believe Granolah had the power to tangle with Frieza (as he was before his revival).

And a Statement that Granolah's has surpassed the other members of his race

Ri3YtE1.png
I think this scan is referring to specifically his right eye sniping abilities, not physical strength nor speed.

Don't really see a problem with the rest.

I agree, also Gas shat all over granolah, but 40 years ago gas lost to bardock and the heeters thought that they couldn't do anything to first form freeza, though I don't know how that would translate to pre wish granolah's scaling here, but I thought I should mention it.

I agree with Damage. This seems reasonable enough, but since we don't have direct confirmation that Granolah is superior to this specific member of his race, I feel like a "Likely" rating fits best.

The thing is that we don't really know if this character is fodder, do we?
It's stated that granolah is a cut above the rest of the cerealians, this includes flyack regardless if he's fodder or not, it's also implied that granolah surpassed his race by a lot going off what elec said and that he also trained and wasn't peaceful like the rest of the cerealians. There's a lot of evidence that supports this and also fits in the narrative of the story which is that weak races are usually moon level like frieza soldiers and stuff.
Ri3YtE1.png
iqjHleD.png

I agree with scaling Granolah to that warrior's feat

Also, Bardock easily blocked a full force attack from the Namekian with a power level of 213 (which is above Master Roshi's MAX Power of 139 that destroyed the moon too), so both that Namekian and Canon Bardock should be 5-C
Bro... granolah is stronger than monaito isn't he? That's straight up scaling to moon level right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back