• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre quake fruit Black Beard vs Doflamingo?

Teach nulls.

JK.

Doffy stopped Jozu who should be comparable or slightly inferior to Ace and Teach defeated him. So I think Teach has the edge there.

Also his fruit is much better against DF users and Doffy is a little fruit-dependant.

In stamina both should be roughly equal. Doffy took severe organ damage and several attacks from G4 Luffy but Teach took a slash and a quake on the face and was quite fine afterwards. I think Teach has a slight edge over there.

I think Doffy is faster but shouldn't be by an insane amount nor enough to blitz Teach.

Teach 6/10.

The awakening gives him more range and stuff but if Teach can null it with his Yami Yami then it's useless.

Doesn't he have to be touching him though? Doffy can fly and have his strings hold him back if bb tried to use black vortex to suck him in. Idk, I feel like doffy is too fast and strong to lose this one. Even ace put up a good fight against this version of BB, and doffy is far superior to ace.

What makes you think Doffy is superior to Ace tho?

Touch Doffy nulls the entirety of his powers but Teach can absorb the threads with the darkness as he did with the fire and the buildings.

Where it's implied that Doffy > Jinbe? We have literally zero interactions between them.

I am for Doffy.

Awakening + Black Knight + Birdcage that alone should be enough for Blackbeard, in addition Doffy can heal itself if necessary, which makes him even more resistant than he already is.

Besides, it does not help Blackbeard that he can not avoid Doffy's attacks.In the worst case, this can ever cost an arm or a leg.

Back