• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Crisis Superman Revisions

But the Jaxon feat very clearly states that the power destroyed ALL possible futures of earth, not just the two. In fact the text only says that the Jaxon universe remained of all that were destroyed, and just showed the Legion one being brought back as ONE of the possible futures. With how DC's cosmology works, ALL possible future timelines could at worst be considered countless or 2-B, but also could be 2-A, since ALL possible timelines should be endless. I really doubt that the Earth only had 2 possible futures, or with how DC has explained on multiple occasions that it's timelines can be created from even the smallest of differences. Fair enough, they don't directly mention Infinite, so that's why i say it's a possible 2-A feat. I'll look into how the Pre-Crisis Multiverse works before i definitley say its a 2-A feat first.

I wasn't entirely trying to argue for a 2-A Superman (though to be fair i was playing Devils Advocate pretty hard) i was just asking why its fair for other characters on this board to get major power upgrades that are way more outlier than the Supergirl one just because "comics are inconsistent" or "Superman is too controversial" without you dismissing my entire argument just because you don't like it. Didn't mean to waste your time or sound rude (though you could've just ignored me if you wished.) so i apologize if i can across as rude.

But fine, if you want me to drop it for now i will. I just wanna ask Sandman and Matthew what they think of the feat, and see if i can least get the 2-C upgrade.

Well, the problem is that I seem to almost be the only regularly active staff member interested in trying to manage the DC and Marvel pages, so I cannot just ignore these types of situations, and I am extremely busy, so repeating myself in arguments, without my intentions getting through to others, tends to get very annoying to me.

Anyway, we have our Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics standards page for good reasons, but I admit that you have a point about the Jaxon feat.

Back