• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers and Abilities order

Might sound dumb but I've been seeing a pattern with the Powers and Abilities section of character pages, where most of them start with Superhuman Physical Characteristics and I notice Flight is listed early in the list too, and resistances near the end.

Is there a certain order in which powers need to be added? Is it by most to least obvious, or weakest power to strongest, or is there a list? I'm trying to make a character profile and it would be helpful to know.

Usually Resistances are put at the end so they aren't confused with actual powers

So you read the first part for what they can do, then the second part for what they can take

There's no rule for ordering powers, it's just typical for users to put things superman characteristics first

Resistances go at the end tho

It's a common tradition to put the general and obvious abilities like superhuman physical characteristics, martial arts, etc at the start. Then other special abilities can either be listed chronologically or alphabetically, though there is no rule. Resistances go at the end and follow the same trend.

Back