• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless: Smallville Clark vs MCU Thor

Huh, this is interesting.
They both have the same abilities (Thor has peak human human characteristics despite being 9-B, which is... odd, maybe because he's peak human in speed? I dunno), and are equal in lifting strength. It looks like this'll turn into a... skill wank.
Thor's profile only mentions that he is a highly skilled fighter, while Clark's mentions that he beat soldiers, martial artists, and aliens. Unless somebody brings up some good skill feats for Thor, my vote goes to Clark.

Clark has no calcs to scale him to, so I'll assume he's baseline for now

Thor however, scales to Hawkeye without powers, who can harm Ultron Sentries, who in turn, can smash concrete roads, which is about 4 Megajoules

Thor is more than 250 times stronger than Clark, so he one shots

Clark has no calcs to scale him to, so I'll assume he's baseline for now

Thor however, scales to Hawkeye without powers, who can harm Ultron Sentries, who in turn, can smash concrete roads, which is about 4 Megajoules

Thor is more than 250 times stronger than Clark, so he one shots
I hope I didn't make another stomp, cuz that keeps happening.

Should I try to get someone who knows the Smallville-verse better to confirm or deny this?

Back