• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Alright, we split, i go upstairs, you go downstairs"

Wrote in the chat for Jael, then tells to the lady robot at the ship something

"Listen here chrome, two of us are gonna split, monitor us on the screen and in case something is with any of us, give a warning"

Rox would write for the other squad member something too

"You keep searching the entrance, in case something gets out of the stairs or enters this building, you know what to do if not friendly"

And with that, she went upstairs, holding her Combi-Energy in hands ready for any encounters as she quietly moves forward
Jael responded via text log again.

"Roger."

Moving downstairs, Jael was armed with adamantine claws, examining corners of the stairwells after securing each floor. All the while, Jael would observe and check for anything that would be of interest to the rest of the team.

Last edited:
Jael responded via text log again.

"Roger."

Moving upstairs, Jael was armed with adamantine claws, examining corners of the stairwells after securing each floor. All the while, Jael would observe and check for anything that would be of interest to the rest of the team.
(You meant downstairs, cuz she told Jael to go there, Rox said she goes upstairs)

Roxanne searched her area thoroughly, inspecting every corners, furnitures that were left around for any possible info, while keeping her guard up

For now most of the floors checked had nothing of importance for the squad, plus it was way too calm and quiet so far

"Checked most of the floors on my side, i got nothing so far, will check the rest before returning back to the entrance"

Wrote in the chat, before resuming with the remaining floors left

Finally stepping out of the ship and onto the hard yet sandy surface of the landing zone, the medic took a moment to gaze up at the starry sky.

A certain memory popped up in his head but he shook it off instantly, keeping his attention on the issue at hand.

"Alright, just gotta clear my head before I join up with them. And what better way to do so than some maintenance work?", he whispered to himself as he began approaching the West wing of the ship.
When he went out to the location where the problem was, the doctor could see that the bacteria had grown enough to make a 1 square meter hole.
"There you are... Time to end your little feast... And your entire community...", he mumbled again when he saw the colony on the hull of the ship.

Thanks to his silent Exo-Suit, he was able to quietly walk up without being detected and aim his flashlight at a distance where it could comfortably hit all of the organisms without losing effectiveness. (If sneaking up on a group of bacteria doesn't make sense because they're, well, bacteria then let's say that the Doctor is doing it just for the thrill of it)

With the light armed and ready, he flicked on the switch, covering the gray mass in a bright purplish hue. The thing in his hand was no ordinary flashlight. It was a powerful UV lamp, the same one he often used to sterilize his medical equipment. He knew that bacteria throughout the ages had always struggled against ultraviolet radiation so it was the best option he had to deal with such a resilient species. (I originally wrote another paragraph below but deleted it because I want the DM to decide if using UV would work or not)

Last edited:
There he can see something silver under a stone.
While the rest of the ground team went to the other floors of the building, Moonshine simply stayed on the first floor. He wouldn't say no to an easy job, after all.

“…Wonder if that'll be worth anything.” Moon thought, glancing toward the area where he saw the silver object. Gracefully, he jumped towards its location, before moving to extract it from beneath the stone.

@BlackDarkness679
She saw a door in the background, the door has an electronic panel

@ZoroNotZolo
Nothing out of place, the only thing that was different was that there were human corpses... and non-human ones, something she has not seen before.
(
Genestealer1.jpg

He is half decomposed, lying on the ground and has a bullet hole in his head.)

@AThe1412

The bacteria slowly contracts, it takes 5 whole minutes to finish killing all the batteries, now there was a small hole in the ship that need to be fixed

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
The acrobat finds what appears to be an electronic security key

@AThe1412

The bacteria slowly contracts, it takes 5 whole minutes to finish killing all the batteries, now there was a small hole in the ship that need to be fixed
"Doctor. I'll be handling the damage on the ship. Please make your way to our colleagues before they start...performing tomfoolery..." replied in a private chat by A6, having the nickname "Spider Lady" curated specifically for her.

@AThe1412

(Did my UV lamp run out of power or did you mean "bacteria"?)
After 5 minutes of continuous exposure, the Doctor turned off the lamp as the microorganisms all died off. Despite having successfully neutralized the metal-corroding bacteria, the Doctor still couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment upon seeing the minor damage done to the ship. He wondered if the result would have been different if he had made haste instead of worrying about rats, though it was the least of his concerns at that moment.

"Damn. If only I weren't taking my sweet time to get here. Well, at least they're gone now so there's that.", he silently criticized but encouraged himself at the same time to do better next time.

There was nothing else he could do about that small breach on the hull so he informed their pilot about it through a private chat message.
"Hey, so I have good news and bad news. I got rid of the little wreck eaters but not before they punch a hole through one of our walls. Think you can fix it?"
He sent it and was surprised to receive a response almost immediately after.
"Doctor. I'll be handling the damage on the ship. Please make your way to our colleagues before they start...performing tomfoolery..." replied in a private chat by A6, having the nickname "Spider Lady" curated specifically for her.
"Alright then, you're the boss. I'll make sure they all come back in one piece 👍", he replied to her as he began making his way over to Building 32, following the route that was instructed. He decided to read through everyone else's previous messages on his way there to make sure he didn't miss out on anything important.

Last edited:
"Alright then, you're the boss. I'll make sure they all come back in one piece 👍", he replied to her as he began making his way over to Building 32, following the route that was instructed. He decided to read through everyone else's previous messages on his way there to make sure he didn't miss out on anything important.
"Please do." before sending a heart emoji on him, as she made some checks on the hull, grabbing a box, and exiting the ship to check on the hole.

With one of her arms, she'd examine the size and how deep it had gone though, before making use of scrap metal from said box and welding it through a string coming from the seems of appendages' wrists, stapling it to the wall.

As for the inside, she'd plaster it up by sewing the plate outside through and in with said strings. And as strange as these strings could even hold off such metals, maybe it has something to do with what they are made out of.

Did my UV lamp run out of power or did you mean "bacteria"?)
(It kill all organisms, the UV Lamp is 75% now)
After about 10 minutes of walking I arrive at the building, in the distance you can see Moonshine

She went to check it and see if she could do anything with it in regards to the whole building electricity
After checking three other rooms, she notices the electrical system, when checking the switches she finds that there are 5 levers, two are activated but 3 are deactivated

(It kill all organisms, the UV Lamp is 75% now)
After about 10 minutes of walking I arrive at the building, in the distance you can see Moonshine
(Thanks, I'll add it to his Standard Equipment if you don't mind. Assuming that the lamp was fully charged thanks to the Doctor being well prepared, 5 minutes = 25% so he still has 15 minutes of usage left before it runs out)
@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
"There he is, our local circus man. It would have been better if he just stayed on the ship, no offense. And where did the other two go?", he quietly remarked and sighed softly as he entered the building, seeing Moonshine skipping around the ruined floor but not wanting to interrupt him.

Last edited:
"Who exactly turned them off?"

Thought to herself as she goes to activate the other 3 levers
@Everyone
Thanks to that the power went to everything, the building, however it also triggered the alarms, zoned through parts of the building and beyond for a while before the wear and tear of time and sand silenced it after a few minutes.

The switches that were on must have left only some active rooms, probably those on the other side of the door, while the other 3 were for functions that could facilitate movement in the building and the use of power chargers, also making the building a very easy target for which one could loot.

"There he is, our local circus man. It would have been better if he just stayed on the ship, no offense. And where did the other two go?", he quietly remarked and sighed softly as he entered the building, seeing Moonshine skipping around the ruined floor but not wanting to interrupt him.
Moonshine glanced over at the man as he approached, idly dusting off the security key he had found on the ground.

"Looks like the ships getting less crowded lately. They kick you out too?" He asked. He glanced around the room as he talked, checking if there was any mechanism he could insert the key into.

Thanks to that the power went to everything, the building, however it also triggered the alarms, zoned through parts of the building and beyond for a while before the wear and tear of time and sand silenced it after a few minutes.
Moonshine froze as he heard the alarms sound across the building, before he let out an exasperated sigh inside his helmet.

"...Should've guessed subtly wouldn't be her strong suit..." The man thought, before returning to his search for a mechanism for the key.

@Everyone

The switches that were on must have left only some active rooms, probably those on the other side of the door, while the other 3 were for functions that could facilitate movement in the building and the use of power chargers, also making the building a very easy target for which one could loot.
"Couldnt be any louder dont you?"

Afterwards she went to check some of the doors, they seemed to be still locked, from the looks of it a key was needed, Rox would inform the others

"There are doors that require a key to open, any of you happen to have found some by any chance?"

(You meant downstairs, cuz she told Jael to go there, Rox said she goes upstairs)
(Edited. I typed that at almost 3 in the morning and it shows lol)
@ZoroNotZolo
Nothing out of place, the only thing that was different was that there were human corpses... and non-human ones, something she has not seen before.
(
Genestealer1.jpg

He is half decomposed, lying on the ground and has a bullet hole in his head.)
Jael crouches down by it, using the adamantine claws to get a sample of the creature's DNA. If this thing was one of the reasons this building was in the condition it was, it would be best if the team could study and prepare for it.

JAEL log to [EVERYONE]: Retrieved DNA of unknown specimen. Creature of origin found dead on floor [insert her floor number here] along with at least 5 human deceased.

Staying vigilant, Jael also mapped out exits just in case it turned out the Heavy was not alone on the lower floors.

@Everyone

Hearing this from afar, the multi-armed lady would check on the main control room to see their current condition. (Assuming it's either cameras attached to their exosuits or just their audio), she would figure something strange was going on. Not fishy, but an "out-of-the-ordinary" type of strange. Apart from the bacteria Doc fixed, this wasn't something that should be ignored.
JAEL log to [EVERYONE]: Retrieved DNA of unknown specimen. Creature of origin found dead on floor [insert her floor number here] along with at least 5 human deceased.

Staying vigilant, Jael also mapped out exits just in case it turned out the Heavy was not alone on the lower floors.
{To [EVERYONE]: Doc has arrived to Moonshine's location. Be sure to rendezvous at the safest spot you can think off, there were bacterias invading the ship just a while back.}

(Okay, this is gonna be a big one)
Moonshine glanced over at the man as he approached, idly dusting off the security key he had found on the ground.

"Looks like the ships getting less crowded lately. They kick you out too?" He asked. He glanced around the room as he talked, checking if there was any mechanism he could insert the key into.
"You already know how I prefer to go about doing my work. Instead of people needing to find a doctor for medical care, he should bring that care directly to them.", the Doctor said proudly.

He noticed the key in Moon's hands and decided to notify the rest of the squad about it, but before he could send the message, the building's alarms suddenly went off.
@Everyone

"Which one of you forgot to turn off the stove?", he asked jokingly but he still gripped onto his weapon out of reflex in case he had to use it.
Moonshine froze as he heard the alarms sound across the building, before he let out an exasperated sigh inside his helmet.

"...Should've guessed subtly wouldn't be her strong suit..." The man thought, before returning to his search for a mechanism for the key.
"Yeah, let's just hope that didn't attract the attention of any unwanted visitors, well, besides us probably.", he responded, his eyes narrowing at the annoying sound blaring in his ears.

Choosing to ignore it, the Doctor looked at the chat logs again and saw a new message from Roxanne, one of his other teammates.
"Couldnt be any louder dont you?"

Afterwards she went to check some of the doors, they seemed to be still locked, from the looks of it a key was needed, Rox would inform the others

"There are doors that require a key to open, any of you happen to have found some by any chance?"
"Sorry for being late to the party. Moon found a key under some rocks. Any doors we can use it on?", he sent the message that he couldn't send to everyone earlier and was amazed that it happened to be related to the current subject.

As he awaited an answer, another message from a different teammate appeared. This time it was from Jael, though the content was rather concerning.
"Rox, stay where you are. Moon will be coming to you with the key, or at least I hope he will. I'll meet up with Lord Drakkon.", he typed into the chat before heading for the stairs, making his way downwards to where the specified floor was located.

Last edited:
Moonshine stretched ever so slightly where he stood, standing on the tip of his toes before bending his knees ever so slightly.

"I do have a habit of finding valuable things lying around. At least this time the owner is dead~" The man said. He chuckled ever so slightly, before typing in the chat.

"Moon here. Bringing the key up now." He typed. He bent his knees further, before gracefully leaping through the air, tucking his body into an aerial summersault, before landing across the room, beginning to bound up the stairs that Rox took.

@BlackDarkness679 (TLDR Moonshine is bringing the key to her)

(If you're wondering why I don't respond, it's because I wait for them to bring the key to the door and I answer. This should be a bit obvius but just to be sure)

Jael crouches down by it, using the adamantine claws to get a sample of the creature's DNA. If this thing was one of the reasons this building was in the condition it was, it would be best if the team could study and prepare for it.

"Roger that, if one of these creatures existed here, there are probably more around, stay alert"

Choosing to ignore it, the Doctor looked at the chat logs again and saw a new message from Roxanne, one of his other teammates.

"Sorry for being late to the party. Moon found a key under some rocks. Any doors we can use it on?", he sent the message that he couldn't send to everyone earlier and was amazed that it happened to be related to the current subject.

"Rox, stay where you are. Moon will be coming to you with the key, or at least I hope he will. I'll meet up with Lord Drakkon.", he typed into the chat before heading for the stairs, making his way downwards to where the specified floor was located.
"Understood, i will be waiting"
Moonshine stretched ever so slightly where he stood, standing on the tip of his toes before bending his knees ever so slightly.

"I do have a habit of finding valuable things lying around. At least this time the owner is dead~" The man said. He chuckled ever so slightly, before typing in the chat.

"Moon here. Bringing the key up now." He typed. He bent his knees further, before gracefully leaping through the air, tucking his body into an aerial summersault, before landing across the room, beginning to bound up the stairs that Rox took.

@BlackDarkness679 (TLDR Moonshine is bringing the key to her)
"Will you hurry the f*ck up already, whats taking so long?"

Typed irritated by the snail speed this man was coming at her with the key

Last edited:
"Will you hurry the f*ck up already, whats taking so long?"

Typed irritated by the snail speed this man was coming at her with the key
"That's a weird way of saying 'Thank you Moon'. It seems my talents once again go underappreciated." The man typed, leaping up the last few steps and moving into the room. He extended his hand towards her, the security key pinched between two fingers.

"That's a weird way of saying 'Thank you Moon'. It seems my talents once again go underappreciated." The man typed, leaping up the last few steps and moving into the room. He extended his hand towards her, the security key pinched between two fingers.
She snatches the keys from him immediately after when he finally arrived after so long in a blink of an eye

"How about you thank me im not punching your clown ass for fooling around like an idiot during a mission! Next time you try to goof around with me expect a fist in your face"

Tells him this time personally instead of writing in their chat, using the keys received afterwards to open up the doors in question

"And let you damage this work of art? I'll pass." Moonshine said, pointing to his face. Gingerly, he moved inside the room itself, pulling out his messaging device, and attempting to use whatever meager illumination the screen would provide to scan the wall around the door. He doubted he'd find anything, but he figured a switch could be inside the room instead of outside.

Moon finds the light switch while the switch that Rox manages to find and turn on activates the place's servers/PCs, now they could see that this zone was in a computer and security room.

Moon finds the light switch while the switch that Rox manages to find and turn on activates the place's servers/PCs, now they could see that this zone was in a computer and security room.
"Alright then, let us see what do we have here"

She goes to the computers and tries accessing them, opening any files or documents left or perhaps even reports or any footage from the cameras

"The room i just unlocked has computers in them, we might get to the bottom of this soon in regards to what happened, 10-15 minutes to search and look them up, over"

Wrote to the squad chat to let them know and resume her work at the keyboard

Moon flipped the light switch as he entered the room, rubbing a hand behind his neck. He stared blankly at the computers, before simply going back into the chat.

“That cybernetic girl, the one who pilots the ship, she should be good with computers yeah? Might be worth keeping her on standby, in case Rox can't crack it.” The man typed.

"If there was hacking required or anything of that nature, then we would need her, unlike this which just needs me to click and type only"

Clarifies towards him about what there was to be done in this situation

"The room i just unlocked has computers in them, we might get to the bottom of this soon in regards to what happened, 10-15 minutes to search and look them up, over"

Wrote to the squad chat to let them know and resume her work at the keyboard
“That cybernetic girl, the one who pilots the ship, she should be good with computers yeah? Might be worth keeping her on standby, in case Rox can't crack it.” The man typed.
"If there was hacking required or anything of that nature, then we would need her, unlike this which just needs me to click and type only"

Clarifies towards him about what there was to be done in this situation
"Good job. I suppose you two can sort this out, though in case you still require any assistance, don't hesitate to ask our pilot. Report back once you have finished. As for Jael, I'm at your location now. Will be with you in a moment.", the Doctor posted in the chat just as he arrived to the underground floor.

Last edited:
The computers took a while, there was no password, when the section starts the user named: "Nick" appears as the only one usable

The desk was simple, everything was organized, some folders seemed to be personal things like "Photo on Sarmantines beach" (Sarmatines is a tourist planet btw) so it was better not to open them due respect to privacy

After digging into the application that connects to the security cameras a little, Rox found the folder where the recordings were saved.

The last saved video was 14 years ago, so she should tried to open it

The computers took a while, there was no password, when the section starts the user named: "Nick" appears as the only one usable

The desk was simple, everything was organized, some folders seemed to be personal things like "Photo on Sarmantines beach" (Sarmatines is a tourist planet btw) so it was better not to open them due respect to privacy

After digging into the application that connects to the security cameras a little, Rox found the folder where the recordings were saved.

The last saved video was 14 years ago, so she should tried to open it
"14 years you say hm?"

She went opening that, to see what it had recorded since then

"Not even a password? It's like they're begging someone to snoop around..." Moon muttered, cocking his head. Not seeing much else to do, he glanced around the room, checking if there was anything else of note around the computers.

Hearing this from afar, the multi-armed lady would check on the main control room to see their current condition. (Assuming it's either cameras attached to their exosuits or just their audio), she would figure something strange was going on. Not fishy, but an "out-of-the-ordinary" type of strange. Apart from the bacteria Doc fixed, this wasn't something that should be ignored.

{To [EVERYONE]: Doc has arrived to Moonshine's location. Be sure to rendezvous at the safest spot you can think off, there were bacterias invading the ship just a while back.}
Jael would backtrack a little, but making mental note of the floor in case it needed revisiting.

JAEL log to [EVERYONE]: En route to your location. Eyes peeled for more of this species.

Just in case there was more trouble, the silent straggler would be prepared to swiftly draw the Tempus Railgun in case of a horde-like scenario.

Jael would backtrack a little, but making mental note of the floor in case it needed revisiting.

JAEL log to [EVERYONE]: En route to your location. Eyes peeled for more of this species.

Just in case there was more trouble, the silent straggler would be prepared to swiftly draw the Tempus Railgun in case of a horde-like scenario.
"Hey Jael! Just a friendly reminder but you probably shouldn't leave the team's medic all by himself!", the Doctor who was looking for him on the same floor yelled out to him upon seeing the message, knowing that the heavy could easily hear and locate him with his enhanced hearing. Regardless of whether his squadmate actually heard him or not, he continued walking until eventually coming across the corpses.

"What happened here? It looks like a firefight at a glance. Let's take a closer look...", he whispered to himself as he began examining the bodies to determine their time and cause of death, starting with the humans before moving on to the peculiar-looking creature.

Last edited:
"14 years you say hm?"

She went opening that, to see what it had recorded since then
"Not even a password? It's like they're begging someone to snoop around..." Moon muttered, cocking his head. Not seeing much else to do, he glanced around the room, checking if there was anything else of note around the computers.
The video shows someone with a gas mask, he was agitated while recording a camera that he had in his hands.

"Hello, hey, I'm Juan," the person said as he looked around.

"Well, uh, I don't know why I keep doing this..." He takes a second to calm down.

"Well, 1 year ago on this planet a cave was discovered while it was being mined, there was a metallic sphere, it appeared on all the news on the planet, perhaps in the solar system, although well, returning to the topic, while this investigation continued, the sphere that was transferred to another part of the planet, something went wrong because apparently the vehicle exploded according to the news, I honestly think that the sphere had something to do with it." He takes a second to look around

"Nick should be arriving any minute, you'd love to be with him, he loves to do almost anything, but return to topic. The sphere fell into the ocean as the transport was passing by and somehow broke the molecular bonds of the water, which caused at least 10% of the world's water to evaporate, however the worst was what came later, oxygen began to grow throughout the world, which began to wreak havoc on human life."

"most of us need to wear masks to breathe or our lungs will take in too much oxygen which could trigger cardiac arrest if we were to undergo extreme physical activity, cause negative side effects such as eye and throat irritation, and difficulty sleeping , that's about us, humans." He says and then looks out a window.

"All vegetation underwent major changes due to the acceleration of processes, such as respiration and combustion. An increase in oxygen in the atmosphere made plants grow faster and be more productive. But forest fires are now more common, more large and devastating. Photosynthesis would decrease due to a lower proportion of carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere. The other elements that made up the water after being vaporized combined and created a form of sandstorm, although it is not sand"

"The worst were the insects, yup. Cockroaches, spiders and other insects that usually inhabit your nightmares will grow in size. Since these small beings have a trachea through which they can breathe, as more oxygen enters their body, a expansion. Dragonflies will grow to the size of hawks and spiders have a large appetite, enough to eat some children that fall into their webs, worst of all is that Doc said that it is possible that they will continue to evolve because a Extreme change in environment would force their bodies to adapt, which is why they are that size after just one year." He said before hearing a noise that was not friendly at all.

"Shit, I think it's them, I leave these types of messages and videos all over the place with cameras like that, even if it's someone from some world, I hope they can see it and know what happens before they die, if possible find Nick the "I'll explain it better" he said before turn off the video... Now in the run there was silence

"What happened here? It looks like a firefight at a glance. Let's take a closer look...", he whispered to himself as he began examining the bodies to determine their time and cause of death, starting with the humans before moving on to the peculiar-looking creature.
With Jael watching his back, the Doc reviewed the human corpses, according to his analysis a group was dead from what appears to be a cut in areas of adomen, and with large parts of flesh removed through bites this appears to be moderately fresh , perhaps 2 years compared to the most decomposed ones that seem to have been almost decades, there is not much that can be saved due to the putrification caused by being in an environment like this. The only thing he could obtain is that those who died much earlier did so from oxygen overdose.

About the creature that can be said, it was something that had never been seen before. Its prethoracic trunk supports multiple offensive limbs covered in chitin, but its most formidable biological weaponry resides in the tips of its fingers, apparently having a gun-like nature. of the ancient animal of the mother planet Earth known as Alpheidae, if it were not for the decomposition, he would be facing a great work of evolution or perhaps biological engineering, armed with his own body to kill, he was somewhat fresh, probably 1 week.

The video shows someone with a gas mask, he was agitated while recording a camera that he had in his hands.

"Hello, hey, I'm Juan," the person said as he looked around.

"Well, uh, I don't know why I keep doing this..." He takes a second to calm down.

"Well, 1 year ago on this planet a cave was discovered while it was being mined, there was a metallic sphere, it appeared on all the news on the planet, perhaps in the solar system, although well, returning to the topic, while this investigation continued, the sphere that was transferred to another part of the planet, something went wrong because apparently the vehicle exploded according to the news, I honestly think that the sphere had something to do with it." He takes a second to look around

"Nick should be arriving any minute, you'd love to be with him, he loves to do almost anything, but return to topic. The sphere fell into the ocean as the transport was passing by and somehow broke the molecular bonds of the water, which caused at least 10% of the world's water to evaporate, however the worst was what came later, oxygen began to grow throughout the world, which began to wreak havoc on human life."

"most of us need to wear masks to breathe or our lungs will take in too much oxygen which could trigger cardiac arrest if we were to undergo extreme physical activity, cause negative side effects such as eye and throat irritation, and difficulty sleeping , that's about us, humans." He says and then looks out a window.

"All vegetation underwent major changes due to the acceleration of processes, such as respiration and combustion. An increase in oxygen in the atmosphere made plants grow faster and be more productive. But forest fires are now more common, more large and devastating. Photosynthesis would decrease due to a lower proportion of carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere. The other elements that made up the water after being vaporized combined and created a form of sandstorm, although it is not sand"

"The worst were the insects, yup. Cockroaches, spiders and other insects that usually inhabit your nightmares will grow in size. Since these small beings have a trachea through which they can breathe, as more oxygen enters their body, a expansion. Dragonflies will grow to the size of hawks and spiders have a large appetite, enough to eat some children that fall into their webs, worst of all is that Doc said that it is possible that they will continue to evolve because a Extreme change in environment would force their bodies to adapt, which is why they are that size after just one year." He said before hearing a noise that was not friendly at all.

"Shit, I think it's them, I leave these types of messages and videos all over the place with cameras like that, even if it's someone from some world, I hope they can see it and know what happens before they die, if possible find Nick the "I'll explain it better" he said before turn off the video... Now in the run there was silence
"Well aint this really nice...."

Says after watching the recording, then informa her team in the chat

"I found a recording of over a decade ago, this planet went to hell from the oxygen increase, bugs and arachnids grew in size to a point we can be breakfast, lunch and dinner to them, i will transfer it into the chat, Chrome (@Backbackback ) you might wanna have a look at it, same to you Doc (@AThe1412 ), both of you might wanna better analyze it over with the info handed here"

She plugs a device to the computer to allow the transfer, it will take a bit, thats why she had to do the following action, which she dislikes

"Alright, listen here you flippity flop...when the transfer is over at 100%, pull it out and bring it back to me, i will continue to look over these remaining floors in the meantime and you saw what the recording said, try not to get caught in webs and eaten"

Informed Moon, as she goes on her way with the Combi-Energy in her hands ready for any encounters on her way, being more careful then ever

Back