• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
The numbers would be the size of them in 1/144 scale
1687459796525.jpg
why is the dragonzord so smol compared to everything else

the mighty morphin power rangers revision is going to be divided into 4 threads, each thread for each season

whats crazy is that he was already able to slightly push the omega rangers together alone in base, but now he can morph , and the gold death omega ranger corupted the wild force rangers to the point where they can fight omegas also drakkon new morph can push the omegas tho hes not very experience ill show the other picture below cuz my net kind slow atm

eaecbceca8c1f0c92847740ce59489d7.png

https://gyazo.com/eaecbceca8c1f0c92847740ce59489d7

happy 30th anniversary everyone!! (its already 28/8 for me)

Rewatching Changing of the Zords part 3 and it's BLATANT that Tommy had zero chance against Lord Zedd and Zedd only left because he was upset about his staff being broken.

Looking at the episode, all he talks about afterward is his staff being broken and it immediately saps his will to fight. At 13:30, he's depressed and when Rita asks what happened, he says "The White Ranger BROKE MY STAFF and made off with Kimberly." and again at 16:27, he laments about how they broke his staff and stole his zords.

This was entirely a fight about Zedd's ego, with him playing with Tommy at first and then rage-quitting when his favorite toy was broken.

Can someone explain to me why the MMPR pages use Boom Comic stuff when the Boom Comics are an alternate universe and not the main timeline of the show, as said by Kyle Higgins (So for the more continuity minded this could almost be considered more of a branched, different continuity?

I mean, if you really want to get into it you can just consider it an alternate universe. But it’s more of an alternate timeline.) Melissa Flores (Link here, where she states Hyperforce, which is canon to the Boom! Timeline isn't canon to the main universe) and Simon Bennett (Jyuuki collcts is reposting info from Simon Benett's Twitter Live). Simon Bennet again in a since deleted tweet
The comics’ continuity is its own thing. We try to be consistent with the TV show canon, but don’t incorporate material from the comics as there’s too much that has diverged from the TV show. — Simon Bennett (@Pookina1) February 2, 2023

that the comics are "completely separate" from the show, as well as the events of Once and Always contradicting the Omega Rangers, then why do we have comic stuff in the profiles?

Even doing some research, in the comics themselves, Boom!Zach meets Show!Zach in Forever Black (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers 2017 annual.

Are we compositing their powers across the multiverse despite them being different or is this something I'm misunderstanding?

Last edited:
Are we compositing their powers across the multiverse despite them being different or is this something I'm misunderstanding?
the profiles always had comic stuff into them form when they were first made (at least from what i know), i do plan on making a CRT for the comic/tv/movies/games stuff but i will release it along with my cosmology CRT since it's a huge franchise-wide revision that is better to be discussed when everything else is done with

Back