• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming this is Cell Saga Gohan, I believe he's baseline Solar System. Which makes this a hard fight for him. Not voting until I see more imput

Sceptilespy said:
Assuming this is Cell Saga Gohan, I believe he's baseline Solar System. Which makes this a hard fight for him. Not voting until I see more imput
It says Buu saga up top.

Gohan actually turns out to be stronger via powerscaling.

Gohan had less than half his power when he beam clashed with Cell, so he'd be over 2x baseline from that. Later on in the Buu Arc he only provided half the energy needed to revive Buu, so Buu would be over 4x beseline. SSJ3 Goku then dominated Buu while suppressed, so he's probably around 5x baseline and SSJ Gotenks should be equal to this and Base Gotenks (Post RoSAT) is even stronger than that.

SSJ3 is at least 2x SSJ2 since it allowed to Goku to overpower Buu who got half his power from an SSJ2 and SSJ2 is at least 2x SSJ since Gohan was able to match Cell despite losing half his power and it's probably fair to assume SSJ is 2x base since it allows Saiyans to stomp people who stomp them in base, so SSJ3 Gotenks (Post) would then be 40x baseline. Super Buu's around the same level as Gotenks, so Buutenks would be 80x baseline and Gohan was able to last 30 minutes against him so he's probably around 60-70x baseline at least.

Accounting for Assaltwaffle's new calc that places Cell at nearly 50x baseline, Gohan would reach 3,000x baseline.

On the other hand, Power Girl is only around ~20x baseline scaling from Superman.

Hst master said:
Which Method was excepted? Because Cell is 1.053 KiloFoe.
Method 1 was accepted.

Power Girl is 615 kilofoe.

This is a stomp and in general DB 4-Bs can't fight DC/Marvel 4-Bs.

Method 1 was accepted.

Power Girl is 615 kilofoe.

This is a stomp and in general DB 4-Bs can't fight DC/Marvel 4-Bs.

then yeah, it's a stomp

Back